• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

154th: Marbroky PHole = Terrace House. LOL!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>June 28, 2009
MY SPACE
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>Terrace house in HDB flat
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_SUNTIMES_1_CURRENT_SPACE21.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

The dining room, with its country decor theme, is the favourite corner of the house for Mr Sivakumar Arumugam and his wife, Raji. The couple spend time there sipping coffee and reading newspapers. -- ST PHOTO: LIM SIN THAI
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->Financial planner Sivakumar Arumugam tells Debbie Yong how an outdoor garden and country-style decor make his first-floor HDB flat feel more like a terrace house.
<TABLE width=200 align=left valign="top"><TBODY><TR><TD class=padr8><!-- Vodcast --><!-- Background Story --><STYLE type=text/css> #related .quote {background-color:#E7F7FF; padding:8px;margin:0px 0px 5px 0px;} #related .quote .headline {font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px;font-weight:bold; border-bottom:3px double #007BFF; color:#036; text-transform:uppercase; padding-bottom:5px;} #related .quote .text {font-size:11px;color:#036;padding:5px 0px;} </STYLE>MONEY MATTERS
Cost of home: $535,000

Cost of furnishings: $60,000

Stomp Pick
Do you have a favourite space in your home? Send us a picture. We will consider it for publication in Stomp and The Sunday Times. MMS or e-mail your pictures to [email protected] with the key words

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Sivakumar Arumugam, 37

Financial planner

Lives in a 148 sq m HDB executive maisonette in Bishan

Lives with his wife Raji, 36, a customer service manager
I love my home because...
It is very accessible. I also love my neighbourhood and the sunny garden we have created outside our main door as our unit is on the first floor.
My decor theme is...
Country. My wife and I lead hectic working lives and the moment we walk through the front door, we feel we've left the world of modern living behind, and that relaxes us. My friends always tell me they feel like they are in Australia or Europe when they visit our home.
My favourite corner is...
The dining room because it is so calming and relaxing. It is where we spend much of our time. We like to sip coffee and read the newspapers there, especially on Sunday mornings.
I am most proud of...
The decor. We have been approached several times to have our home featured in home decor magazines. Passers-by always comment that our home is more like a terrace house. We have travelled all through the United States, Europe and Australia and the antique clocks, vases and lamps displayed all over our house are the souvenirs we have accumulated over the past nine years.
Will I sell it?
No, I won't sell it unless an irresistible offer comes along.
[email protected]