• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

13-year-old boy recounts how the Islamic State taught children the 'perfect' Qur’an and how to use a gun

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...te-Cub-locked-prison-child-ISIS-fighters.html

A 13-year-old boy who was taught to use a gun by ISIS fighters aged eight is locked up at a prison for ‘Caliphate Cubs’ and says he wants to come ‘home’ to Britain.

Abdullah, who says he is a fan of Chelsea and McDonald’s, claims he grew up in London with his family, who are originally from Pakistan.

When he was eight, his mother and father took him to live under the Islamic State in Syria, along with his younger sister and two brothers. They are all now dead.

Most of his family were killed at Baghouz, the final stronghold of ISIS which was obliterated by US airstrikes in the last days of the so-called ‘caliphate’ in March, 2019.

He is now being kept at the Kurdish-run Hori Centre, a rehabilitation facility for boys accused of carrying out atrocities on behalf of ISIS, in the northeastern town of Tal Marouf.

Abdullah, who speaks good English with a slight accent, said he had been in Syria for less than a year when he was taught how to use an AK-47 assault rifle.

He claims to have never used it, but that ISIS wanted him and other children to do so.

Abdullah is one of scores of children ISIS sought to indoctrinate as ‘Caliphate Cubs’ to further their twisted ideology in a similar model to that used by the Hitler Youth.

He said: ‘The first day I go to school they learn me how to use the weapons.

‘And then I tell my mum, I can’t do these kind of things, and then my mum tell me go to second school. And the second school they learn me like the Quran and this kind of thing….