• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$10M toto 21 oct 2024. Are u a winner?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
20241022_145202.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I noticed, in recent years, many 1st price TOTO winners are ONLINE bettors. Is it more lucky to bet online instead of going to the outlet?

I have never try online betting before, any seasoned bros here willing to share how it works?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed, in recent years, many 1st price TOTO winners are ONLINE bettors. Is it more lucky to bet online instead of going to the outlet?

I have never try online betting before, any seasoned bros here willing to share how it works?
Ppl tend to have bigger bet online. Another reason is punters with online sp account are more seasoned players.
For sp online account, need to open and they will verify u.