• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1.5 years old Singapore boy infected with Covid has passed away

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The child was too young to be have been vaccinated. Maybe mother was vaccinated at the time of pregnancy.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nabeh My uncle's prediction formula finallee arrived :sick: now add 1k to the existing covid death count 1.5k Total 2.5k :alien:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it's almost time for Ong and co to start pimping the Covid death shots to kids ages 6 months to 5 years old. The US CDC approved this not too long ago.

Sinkieland always lags behind by a few months, it was the same time schedule with the introduction of the booster shot, or letting teens get vaccinated.

Mothershit has started the ball rolling by planting the seeds of anxiety in parents. :cool:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's almost time for Ong and co to start pimping the Covid death shots to kids ages 6 months to 5 years old. The US CDC approved this not too long ago.

Sinkieland always lags behind by a few months, it was the same time schedule with the introduction of the booster shot, or letting teens get vaccinated.

Mothershit has started the ball rolling by planting the seeds of anxiety in parents. :cool:
Farms started burning down when they push GMO. It's always so coincidental.