• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

马后炮

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Meaning :
象棋术语;比喻事后提出的再也无法起作用的意见或办法。
  1. 1. belated effort
  2. 2. belated action
  3. 3. belated advice

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
eg. A woman claims she was sexually harassed in office. She never sued the company or persons who allegedly sexually harassed her. Years later, she goes to an online forum to KPKB how brave she is to confront the alleged harasser without any shred of proof or evidence. She further claims she is a virgin despite participating in intimate acts with her ex husband looking for her vagina.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
后悔莫及 (後悔莫及)
-
hòu huǐ mò jí

too late for regrets (idiom); It is useless to repent after the event.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
eg. A woman claims she was sexually harassed in office. She never sued the company or persons who allegedly sexually harassed her. Years later, she goes to an online forum to KPKB how brave she is to confront the alleged harasser without any shred of proof or evidence. She further claims she is a virgin despite participating in intimate acts with her ex husband looking for her vagina.
Repeat and repeat what has been detailed is your ccb Cantonese son of self admitted DIRTY SLUT WAY TO WIN. I never even think of complaining to sia or report police let alone sue. I just walked out of bullying, found another job and move on not so free and sore loser like you. And when are you going to swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death since you claimed i did this do that ? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
后悔莫及 (後悔莫及)
-
hòu huǐ mò jí

Hey serial liar don’t repeat lies i walked out of this job because of office bullying by slut in bed calling others slut kt latha and lj Mccully. Don’t twist it Cantonese snake Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Repeat and repeat what has been detailed is your ccb Cantonese son of self admitted DIRTY SLUT WAY TO WIN. I never even think of complaining to sia or report police let alone sue. I just walked out of bullying, found another job and move on not so free and sore loser like you. And when are you going to swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death since you claimed i did this do that ? Pui!
Ya really stupid but that’s my knowledge at that time. I didn’t know there are so many criminal dogs sons of chicken slut out there that will twist it from Virgin to chicken slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya really stupid but that’s my knowledge at that time. I didn’t know there are so many criminal dogs sons of chicken slut out there that will twist it from Virgin to chicken slut.
I was so stupid to think people will stand on the side of injustice too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was so stupid to think people will stand on the side of injustice too.
Many many things I was very stupid of in life indeed. Like do charity to return to society since 18 years old in university, fight kt latha to give job to sinkie Cantonese bitch, worked overtime for all the companies that I worked for for free etc

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
泥菩萨过河—自身难保
A clay idol of bodhisattva fording a river can hardly save itself, let alone anyone else.

Bodhisattva is believed to be an enlightened Buddhist god (goddess in Chinese beliefs) who, out of compassion, forgoes nirvana in order to save others. However, such a savior made in clay could save nobody on the other side of a river as the water would soak and dissolve it. When one is in serious trouble, he may not be able to save his own tail, let alone others'.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
后悔莫及 (後悔莫及)
-
hòu huǐ mò jí

My Chinese not good, I thought this is Regret carassing cb? 后悔摸鸡(白)?

造句:SYED 后悔摸 GAN SIOK BIN的老鸡白?

手臭,洗不掉。