• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

蔡英文當選,特赦陳水扁

mee_siam_hum

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/110622/1/2trpl.html

馬辦:建議扁寫「蔡英文當選,特赦陳水扁」
中廣 更新日期:"2011/06/22 17:55"

目前正在服刑的前總統陳水扁,打算在媒體開專欄,「台灣加油讚」辦公室發言人李佳霏表示,「樂見」陳水扁為媒體寫專欄,有人認為馬總統競選辦公室會「擔心」陳前總統寫專欄,李佳霏對此的反應是「莞爾一笑」,她說,最怕陳前總統寫專欄的,應該是民進黨主席蔡英文。

李佳霏說,如果阿扁真的去寫專欄,建議阿扁寫最能夠衝銷量的題目:「蔡英文當選,特赦陳水扁」,這個題目一出來,民眾就可以藉此檢驗蔡主席對於特赦陳水扁的立場,不能夠再讓蔡主席繼續閃避!

mee_siam_hum

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/110622/5/2ts4n.html

小英競選班底 藍:扁又回來了

中央社 更新日期:"2011/06/23 05:30"

(中央社記者李淑華台北22日電)民主進步黨主席蔡英文今天宣布2012年總統競選組織架構。國民黨文傳會主委蘇俊賓表示,蔡英文的班底跟前總統陳水扁執政時期一模一樣,原班人馬班師回朝,彷彿陳水扁又回來了。

蔡英文由前行政院長蘇貞昌、謝長廷、游錫(方方土)陪同,宣布2012總統暨立委競選組織架構。

中國國民黨文化傳播委員會主任委員蘇俊賓表示,看到電視畫面,真的嚇了一大跳,以為是4年前、8年前的畫面,這跟陳水扁執政時期一模一樣的班底,代表蔡英文還是打算用民進黨的舊思維來打這場選戰。

蘇俊賓認為,蔡英文所用的班底,跟陳水扁一模一樣,原班人馬班師回朝,「除換了1個蔡英文之外,其他還是原汁原味,這樣的班底、這樣的陣容,請問能夠提出什麼訴求?」

蘇俊賓表示,蔡英文用這樣的班底,想要訴求年輕族群,難道不會覺得差很大嗎?這與她現在所標榜的,有極大的落差,令人不可思議。不過,即使是老班底,國民黨仍希望未來幾個月的選戰,仍然是一場君子之爭。1000622

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
KMT really putting a trap to force Tsai to jump in. If she says she will or may consider presidential pardon for Ah Bian, she will lose those younger generation votes that are against corruption. If she says she will not do it, she will lose votes from those DPP Ah Bian stronghold supporters in the south. If she chose to evade the question, she may lose support from fence sitters who are observing and want her to make an official statement about this. This is good one :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
If she chose to evade the question, she may lose support from fence sitters who are observing and want her to make an official statement about this. This is good one :biggrin:

Bro, she will choose this. We all know that. :biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right! This is Tsai. :smile:

优柔寡断婆婆妈妈。:*::(
不成大器怎当总统?统帅三军?
民进党还出不了什么花木兰穆桂英的人物哩。。。:rolleyes:

马英九也不是什么强人啦。反贪污,平冤案这方面还算有政绩啦。:wink:

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
优柔寡断婆婆妈妈。:*::(
不成大器怎当总统?统帅三军?
民进党还出不了什么花木兰穆桂英的人物哩。。。:rolleyes:

马英九也不是什么强人啦。反贪污,平冤案这方面还算有政绩啦。:wink:

蔡英文优柔寡断,无法明确彻底与阿扁切割,把民进党改头换面,从新塑造一个反贪腐的型相.
这也是蔡英文的弱点.只要國民党拿这弱点来打压,蔡英文只能白忙一场.
况且,民进党还无法在两岸关系走出一条新路线,让选民放心投它一票.
马英九是幸运,虽然无能,没什么政绩,但托民进党的福,可安稳连任.
此外,马英九在两岸关系处里的不错,也算是他的保命符. :d

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
You 2 really too much.
Discuss a topic I'm interested in, but now I have to spend twice as long as normal reading. :o

President Ma may be indecisive and passive/reactive, but he's honest, incorruptible and always does what he thinks is best for the country and people. He's the best president Taiwan have had in the past 20 years. Considering who the other 2 were, that's not saying much though. :o

Tsai has always had a problem with her leadership of DPP. Trying to please the elders while trying to move ahead with the younger group. She ended up trying to please both and now her modus operandi is not to commit herself on anything. Her open party discussion with Su on his role was quite funny. She kept saying that he would be an important part of the campaign without elaborating, and Su kept asking her, "Rang hou leh?" :biggrin:

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
You 2 really too much.
Discuss a topic I'm interested in, but now I have to spend twice as long as normal reading. :o

President Ma may be indecisive and passive/reactive, but he's honest, incorruptible and always does what he thinks is best for the country and people. He's the best president Taiwan have had in the past 20 years. Considering who the other 2 were, that's not saying much though. :o

Tsai has always had a problem with her leadership of DPP. Trying to please the elders while trying to move ahead with the younger group. She ended up trying to please both and now her modus operandi is not to commit herself on anything. Her open party discussion with Su on his role was quite funny. She kept saying that he would be an important part of the campaign without elaborating, and Su kept asking her, "Rang hou leh?" :biggrin:

Brudder, sorri. Paisay :biggrin: I thot switch to chinese a while for uncleyap easy reading and also polish a bit my chinese else become rusty. Yes, I also agree Mah is so far the most clean and handsome President Taiwan ever has, but he is too naive that his good intentions can be ineffective against a Taiwan's complex political environment. So far there is no one better than him. And to find someone to clean up Taiwan's politics overnight is not possible. At least Mah is doing some good deeds by taking small but right steps. He is aunty killer. :smile: . But one thing for sure, Mah got the gentleman charisma and disposition of a head of state, and will never engage in hitting below the belt smear tactics against opponents. At least the Taiwanese kids can hold their head high to tell people they have a clean and handsome Mah president.:smile:

Tsai is keepping DPP from falling apart but there is clearly internal rift and power struggle among the fractions inside DPP. She could not elevate and revitalise DPP to a strong force that is all supporting her. All thanks to Ah Bian. Some analysts say she is empty inside 空心菜, meaning no much power within DPP. Political analyst was saying the younger Su was not strong leg to help Tsai in her run. They say the only partner Tsai should rope in to make KMT at least take a swallow of saliva is the 'Cheong Cheong Cheong' Su. But then again, Tsai is always trying to stay clear from being too close with these elders. She knows they also got their hidden agendas. Political analyst also mentioned that within DPP some elders who are eying for the Presidential post do not hope Tsai to get the Presidential seat. Tsai is considered young and if she gets it, she could be sitting there for 2 terms or 8 yrs. That would kill the dreams of these people. So there is a reluctance among some elders within DPP to fully lend Tsai support. :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
At least the Taiwanese kids can hold their head high to tell people they have a clean and handsome Mah president.:smile:

Bro, no worries, also chance to brush up my mandarin.

President Ma is not that handsome lah. :biggrin:
But u are right, he is incorruptible, gentlemanly and he has "presence".

The problem with both Ma and Tsai is that they seem very assured and confident but actually both are not. :o

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with both Ma and Tsai is that they seem very assured and confident but actually both are not. :o

Yes, nobody is perfect. But as long as he can get capable people to complement and make up for his shortcomings, he still can run the country well. I still think Song Chu Yu is a capable candidate. Ma is trying to maintain arms length from him it seems. You got any info about this guy? I dun know much but my gut feel about him is that he is a more capable, decisive and effective leader than Ma.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Yes, nobody is perfect. But as long as he can get capable people to complement and make up for his shortcomings, he still can run the country well. I still think Song Chu Yu is a capable candidate. Ma is trying to maintain arms length from him it seems. You got any info about this guy? I dun know much but my gut feel about him is that he is a more capable, decisive and effective leader than Ma.

He was a former VP candidate with Lien Chan right? Then went to start his own party which didn't take off.

Don't know much about him, but it seems that he's not one of Ma's close friends. Ma could feel insecure with someone like him around.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was a former VP candidate with Lien Chan right? Then went to start his own party which didn't take off.

Don't know much about him, but it seems that he's not one of Ma's close friends. Ma could feel insecure with someone like him around.

Yes, I think Ma is not comfortable to use Song. But Song is like a sticky gum. Hard to remove or ignore. Heard that he is back now and wants to field 30 over candidates in the coming Legislator election. It was said that Cross-straits affairs chinese counterpart who wants Ma to remian in power has advised Song to be prudent to avoid actions that may weaken KMT's grip to power in the coming legislator election, since there are a number of Song's party candidates former KMT party members. Ma has indicated he is willing to talk to Song. Also latest speculation is that Frank Hsieh may be interested to partner Tsai in her presidential run when he openly self-proclaimed he knew Wu Dun Yi well and is the best person to handle a guy like him. Things are still very fluid with nothing definite and every one is eagerly waiting to see who will Tsai pick as her deputy. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Also latest speculation is that Frank Hsieh may be interested to partner Tsai in her presidential run when he openly self-proclaimed he knew Wu Dun Yi well and is the best person to handle a guy like him. Things are still very fluid with nothing definite and every one is eagerly waiting to see who will Tsai pick as her deputy. :biggrin:

Hahaha bro, Frank Hsieh? I dislike him even more than Ah Bian, at least Ah Bian was quite funny sometimes.

After Tsai reads your post, she will be transferring all calls from his number directly to voice mail. :biggrin:

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha bro, Frank Hsieh? I dislike him even more than Ah Bian, at least Ah Bian was quite funny sometimes.

After Tsai reads your post, she will be transferring all calls from his number directly to voice mail. :biggrin:

Because he has run 2 presidential races before, his experience is valuable to Tsai, hence I think Tsai respects him more than Su Cheong Cheong Cheong. There were controversies about his dirty smear tactics against poliitcal opponents in the past. Just that cannot remember the details. He is one deep fella. Very cunning guy and 101% opportunist. :smile:

Last edited: