• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

看待自我表扬与自我否定?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
一个人(或一个组织)企图走向卓越,这种企图心可能会人皆有之,但是最终能够真正实现卓越的一定是少数。这究竟是什么原因造成的呢?对此进行一些研究,定会使我们变得更有智慧。

我们周边也不乏有一些极其优秀的人,我们听到他们喋喋不休地表扬自己了吗?我们听到过他们到处吹嘘自己了吗?当然没有。低调,内敛,厚重,才是卓越的基本属性。如果我们碰到一个说自己如何如何厉害的人,有头脑的人都会冷眼相看他,绝对不会轻易相信这个吹的天花乱坠的人。自我表扬,不会给一个人增添卓越的分数,反而会使他的卓越水准降低。

那么,是表扬自己能使自己走向卓越?还是否定自己能够使自己走向卓越?负责革命传统教育的蒲老师以为,自我批评更加重要,“刀刃向内,自我革命”对于走向卓越更有价值,敢于自我挑战,能够向自己开火的人,更能够意识到不足,更能“撸起袖子加油干”。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
一个人(或一个组织)企图走向卓越,这种企图心可能会人皆有之,但是最终能够真正实现卓越的一定是少数。这究竟是什么原因造成的呢?对此进行一些研究,定会使我们变得更有智慧。

我们周边也不乏有一些极其优秀的人,我们听到他们喋喋不休地表扬自己了吗?我们听到过他们到处吹嘘自己了吗?当然没有。低调,内敛,厚重,才是卓越的基本属性。如果我们碰到一个说自己如何如何厉害的人,有头脑的人都会冷眼相看他,绝对不会轻易相信这个吹的天花乱坠的人。自我表扬,不会给一个人增添卓越的分数,反而会使他的卓越水准降低。

那么,是表扬自己能使自己走向卓越?还是否定自己能够使自己走向卓越?负责革命传统教育的蒲老师以为,自我批评更加重要,“刀刃向内,自我革命”对于走向卓越更有价值,敢于自我挑战,能够向自己开火的人,更能够意识到不足,更能“撸起袖子加油干”。
You know what? I don’t even bother to read the crap you posted. Anyway just based on title I want to tell you self entitled hakka bully dog you are a piece of evil shit real ADULTERER persecuting me a virgin for adultery 不是自我否定是否定别人。 你这只狗凭什么否定我non stop and just that alone is worse than whatever shit character you tried to paint of me. Again like what I told @empathizerofeatshitndie I am not self praising but stating a fact I am definitely superior to you 窝囊废 bully dogs just by this fact alone.