• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

一失足成千古恨

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
我们做每件事前都要想清楚,免得抱憾终身,而且有的错误无法改正,错了就是错了,别做让自己良心不安的事情,等老了想回头都晚了...

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
looks like those canto dramas that my late grandpa watches on his video cassettes :eek:

360_F_576998930_EGAwsdcqBkv4VfYUkZkIufZdyz9vPWWE.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
一失足成千古恨,再回头是百年人 ...
looks like those canto dramas that my late grandpa watches on his video cassettes :eek:

360_F_576998930_EGAwsdcqBkv4VfYUkZkIufZdyz9vPWWE.jpg
Hey Cantonese dogs sons of chickens son of SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT and your fellow Cantonese dogs sons of chickens above starting and upping seemingly innocuous threads around me so clever do defamation crimes to me is called your victim of crimes 一失足成千古恨 when are you dogs sons of Cantonese prostitute persecuting me non stop going to take up my virginity test challenge or even swear you die a violent death if I am a virgin? Pui!