• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“You need at least S$15K a month to live in Singapore,” netizens advise expat who found a job in Singapore

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many times people cannot tell the difference between a foreign executive and a foreign expat !
I shall rest my case

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you are upkeeping a pussy and two brats, 15K is insufficient, you need at least 25K.
however if you are savoring pussies, 15K will put you in an enviable position. I'll go every weekend to Cowboy Soi.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
used to be ok at $369 a month for basic subsistence. now need $3.69k a month to survive. sg has inflated herself to the point of an elite-only society. no money please fuck off.

jw5

Loyal
On average $80 spent on three daily meals. What do you eat and where bro? Hawker centre, food court or restaurant?

All 3. Your average $80 for 3 meals is for one month? :eek::alien::notworthy:
If $80 is for one day, one month is about $2,500. :wink::coffee::tongue:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because i stay with 4 ladies and 2 virgins i bring them out for jalan and makan every other day to sexcape the heat and humidity (and construction noise and dust across the street). can’t depend on ac 24 hours a day. they will break or your bank account will break. so fun toast in the morning, tim ho wan for lunch, yakun for afternoon kopi, pearl garden or canton paradise for dinner. jalan and makan away at least $696 alternate days. all millionaires except me. so they take turns to pay the tab. other days they cook at home. wah! shiok! it pays to share a house with 4 ladies and 2 virgins. mahjong every night until cows cum home. very common among landed ladies in sg.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
2500 is only to survive.
If your needs are basic and your expectations are low maybe you can still claim to be somewhat contented.
But comfortably is not the word

I can live comfortably without luxury restaurants, oversea vacations & those silly BMW :biggrin:

$2,500 a month for me is more than enough

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
$2,500 for food only maybe. Not including gambling. :unsure::eek::biggrin:

Presently I still have a job that give me a decent income plus CPF contributions :biggrin:

If I am no longer working in the future .. $2,500 a month is just nice without gambling :biggrin:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jw5

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So I have to look after myself well plus there’s Medisave Life as one of the pillars of our social security :thumbsup:
no wonder you remain a pappy shill. enjoy your medisave life as though you depend on it for survival. that’s 69% of the typical sinkie mentality.