• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“Ah Lian” and “Angmoh” – Am I Bitchy?

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had lunch at Colbar with my man today. Well, I have always liked Colbar since my University days. I always find the place refreshing, peaceful and a place where I can gather my thoughts in whatever nature that is left in this tiny urbanised island. So I brought him there as he said he had never been before. Thankfully he liked the place.

In any case, that is not what bothers me today.

Over lunch, an “Ah Lian” walked in with her “Angmoh” man. She was in spaghetti strap dress (like those beachwear type). I found her young (probably in her late 20s) and pretty.

Before she opened her mouth, I had no clue that she is an Ah Lian until the “lah”, “this one nice”, “that one not nice”, “why you like that”, etc, plus that horrible Singaporean “dialect-tish” English accent started spewing out from her bright red lipstick mouth.

Honestly, I was appalled!

So I asked my man – what does the Angmoh sees in her? He was dumbfounded, probably thought why I am in such a “bitchy” mood. So I stated my point of view -

1. That Angmoh is fat and short. He probably cannot find an Angmoh girl and hence had to settle for a Singaporean Ah Lian girl.

2. The Singaporean Ah Lian probably cannot find an educated higher income man whom she can leeched upon, so she has no choice but to go for an Angmoh, despite his size and height.

And blah blah blah…

I even told my man that the Angmoh will sooner or later “dump” the Ah Lian once he find another Singaporean bimbo.

My man look at me and said – Claire, can you relax, why are you so uptight about what others do and behave? Stop being a bitch?!?:eek:

I looked at him and said that I wasn’t uptight (of course I was lying, I was fuming inside!).

Anyway, I decided not to pursue this line of conversation with him as I did not want to start an unnecessary fight and ending up both upset, spoiling our first weekend together.

Guys, let me know your honest views. All I wanted to point out to my man was that - the Ah Lian is a bimbo, zero-intellect, superficial, materialistic, and shallow.

Was I bitchy? If your wife/girlfriend said that to you, would you call your wife or girlfriend "bitchy"?

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumbfuck TS even got the stereotype wrong.
Any slut with an angmo is a SPG....ah lian or not notwithstanding. SPG status supersedes ah Lian.
And all angmos here is known as AMDK....

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had lunch at Colbar with my man today. Well, I have always liked Colbar since my University days. I always find the place refreshing, peaceful and a place where I can gather my thoughts in whatever nature that is left in this tiny urbanised island. So I brought him there as he said he had never been before. Thankfully he liked the place.

In any case, that is not what bothers me today.

Over lunch, an “Ah Lian” walked in with her “Angmoh” man. She was in spaghetti strap dress (like those beachwear type). I found her young (probably in her late 20s) and pretty.

Before she opened her mouth, I had no clue that she is an Ah Lian until the “lah”, “this one nice”, “that one not nice”, “why you like that”, etc, plus that horrible Singaporean “dialect-tish” English accent started spewing out from her bright red lipstick mouth.

Honestly, I was appalled!

So I asked my man – what does the Angmoh sees in her? He was dumbfounded, probably thought why I am in such a “bitchy” mood. So I stated my point of view -

1. That Angmoh is fat and short. He probably cannot find an Angmoh girl and hence had to settle for a Singaporean Ah Lian girl.

2. The Singaporean Ah Lian probably cannot find an educated higher income man whom she can leeched upon, so she has no choice but to go for an Angmoh, despite his size and height.

And blah blah blah…

I even told my man that the Angmoh will sooner or later “dump” the Ah Lian once he find another Singaporean bimbo.

My man look at me and said – Claire, can you relax, why are you so uptight about what others do and behave? Stop being a bitch?!?:eek:

I looked at him and said that I wasn’t uptight (of course I was lying, I was fuming inside!).

Anyway, I decided not to pursue this line of conversation with him as I did not want to start an unnecessary fight and ending up both upset, spoiling our first weekend together.

Guys, let me know your honest views. All I wanted to point out to my man was that - the Ah Lian is a bimbo, zero-intellect, superficial, materialistic, and shallow.

Was I bitchy? If your wife/girlfriend said that to you, would you call your wife or girlfriend "bitchy"?

You cheap slut! You're no better than the Ah Lian.

Whenever my social director arranges an air stewardess for me to fuck, I usually leave a $1000 note for her shopping money.

For a slut like you, I probably leave a $100 note behind.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck TS even got the stereotype wrong.
Any slut with an angmo is a SPG....ah lian or not notwithstanding. SPG status supersedes ah Lian.
And all angmos here is known as AMDK....

Yalor yalor. "Claire" must be getting on age. "She" less hip than many of us uncles here. :rolleyes:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your man already said it. Stop being a bitch.

Wunder, honestly, in my heart, I think I was being a bitch this afternoon.

Perhaps I am too proud to accept my weakness. Or perhaps I did accept my weakness by not stirring up further for him.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wunder, honestly, in my heart, I think I was being a bitch this afternoon.

Perhaps I am too proud to accept my weakness. Or perhaps I did accept my weakness by not stirring up further for him.

hello sister. i'm beginning to like your man for being brutally open and candid. but perhaps too unguarded with the "bitch" word. as a rule of thumb or penis, never use that on a date, a gf, a spouse, or a family member. i regretfully did that a couple of times, and it was hell for several days. :eek:

please forgive him. he's exuding some of his "i'll call a spade 'a spade'" forthrightness. :wink:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Claire, take a chill pill. 25 years ago when the SPG phenomenon was in full swing, I used to react the same way: What does she see in this balding old man with a beer belly? What does he see in this ugly woman with a dried prune complexion and dyed long straight hair and skimpy clothes speaking with a fake ang moh accent?

Today, I'm cool about it. The SPG is a loser: no sane S'porean man finds an SPG attractive, even if ang mohs find her 'exotic'. The fat balding ang mog guy is also a loser: in his home town no woman in a bar would cast him a 2nd glance, much less accept a drink from him. Probably on the dole too. Here some girls fawn over him on account of his passport and perceived wealth from his 'expat package'.

Losers dating losers, leaving winners to date winners. God is fair after all.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's okay to fuck a divorcee but it's not okay to fuck a white trash ? :rolleyes:
Isn't it all about fucking :confused:
Obviously Claire does not have a mirror in da house :eek:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Losers dating losers, leaving winners to date winners. God is fair after all."

Statement of the Month!