• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘Some tried to sneak in’: F&B operators turn away patrons using fake vaccine proof to try to dine in

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since rules allowing only fully vaccinated people to dine in at food-and-beverage (F&B) outlets kicked in last week, PizzaExpress has encountered two unvaccinated customers who have tried to gain entry to its outlets using a screenshot of someone else’s vaccination status on the TraceTogether mobile application.

PizzaExpress’ director Sam Lim said: “We’ve had customers who come in a group and have one friend among them who tried to sneak in with a screenshot.

“One group was a bit embarrassed when they got caught and they decided to go somewhere else instead.”

................“We had a Turkish woman who brought a document apparently documenting that she had recovered from Covid, but we turned her away because we can’t accept anything that isn’t on HealthHub or TraceTogether,” one restaurant manager said.

“She said she understood, but told us that she would not come to our restaurant again, kind of taking it out on us. Moments later, she went to (a neighbouring restaurant) and she ate there,” the manager said. She did not want to be identified because she does not want to implicate the neighbouring restaurant.

More at https://tinyurI.com/m9esz7c9

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why business establishment follow the rules. Just ignore and dun enforce it. What can the govt do?

And those patrons should be proud of their unvaccinated status. The more u behave like an outcast the more you will be. And that is what the govt wants. Using news like this to reinforce such views.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why business establishment follow the rules. Just ignore and dun enforce it. What can the govt do?

And those patrons should be proud of their unvaccinated status. The more u behave like an outcast the more you will be. And that is what the govt wants. Using news like this to reinforce such views.
Spineless people deserveto go bankrupt. I wentto many places. Not one customer. Refuse entry. Die best

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a loser that wants
1. Establishments to go against the law with health safety restrictions
2. Incite people to stage violence protests against vaccinations
3. Wants to stop people from simply protecting themselves from COVID with vaccinations and following safety protocols
4. Spreads hatred, misinformation, lies, rumours and scare mongering about vaccinations that are universally proven to be safe and effective
5. Wishes people to be dead just so he can sound "smart" which we all know he is a nutcase.
6. Wants everyone to live in the dark ages, holed up in a cave.

I am glad to be on the farker's ignore list :rolleyes:

1629422332012.png

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf is wrong with these guys? spend money to be treated like a dog? jeez
btw, its not the restaurant fault, any complaints pls refer to another imbecile, ong ye kung

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a loser that wants
1. Establishments to go against the law with health safety restrictions
2. Incite people to stage violence protests against vaccinations
3. Wants to stop people from simply protecting themselves from COVID with vaccinations and following safety protocols
4. Spreads hatred, misinformation, lies, rumours and scare mongering about vaccinations that are universally proven to be safe and effective
5. Wishes people to be dead just so he can sound "smart" which we all know he is a nutcase.
6. Wants everyone to live in the dark ages, holed up in a cave.

I am glad to be on the farker's ignore list :rolleyes:

View attachment 120823
Now i remember why this idiot is blocked

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Since rules allowing only fully vaccinated people to dine in at food-and-beverage (F&B) outlets kicked in last week, PizzaExpress has encountered two unvaccinated customers who have tried to gain entry to its outlets using a screenshot of someone else’s vaccination status on the TraceTogether mobile application.

PizzaExpress’ director Sam Lim said: “We’ve had customers who come in a group and have one friend among them who tried to sneak in with a screenshot.

“One group was a bit embarrassed when they got caught and they decided to go somewhere else instead.”

................“We had a Turkish woman who brought a document apparently documenting that she had recovered from Covid, but we turned her away because we can’t accept anything that isn’t on HealthHub or TraceTogether,” one restaurant manager said.

“She said she understood, but told us that she would not come to our restaurant again, kind of taking it out on us. Moments later, she went to (a neighbouring restaurant) and she ate there,” the manager said. She did not want to be identified because she does not want to implicate the neighbouring restaurant.

More at https://tinyurI.com/m9esz7c9
Very unfortunate, but such occurrences will become more common. This government and other governments are herding people in the direction they want, emboldened by the fact that the majority are already vaxxed. Who's to say they won't eventually widen the law to prevent the unvaxxed from entering shopping malls, using public transport, and so on.

That's why I say resistance is futile. And I subsequently threw in the towel. What a fucked up situation.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very unfortunate, but such occurrences will become more common. This government and other governments are herding people in the direction they want, emboldened by the fact that the majority are already vaxxed. Who's to say they won't eventually widen the law to prevent the unvaxxed from entering shopping malls, using public transport, and so on.

That's why I say resistance is futile. And I subsequently threw in the towel. What a fucked up situation.
Then youare not seeing people who dont give a fuck. Those with brain knows business is not going to get better. Following pap to hell will only bankrupt them. No one gets rich obeying the law. We all know who dont care. But i wont say what locationl let these karens chase their profits away. Sheer genius

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. And vote the PAP too while you are at it. :cautious:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then youare not seeing people who dont give a fuck. Those with brain knows business is not going to get better. Following pap to hell will only bankrupt them. No one gets rich obeying the law. We all know who dont care. But i wont say what locationl let these karens chase their profits away. Sheer genius
What i will tell you is people are still eating out at places who dont discrjminate.