• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stompers are an unfortunate lots

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
my car was in the workshop more than a day so instead of calling for help I decided to take public transport home today. Since the distance is more than 5 km I took Downgrader's advice and took MRT train.

It was a pleasant ride, there was no teenagers munching on food or slurping on drink, no grumpy old man putting his legs up on the seat, no aunty placed the shopping bags next to her nor there was any bitch bitching loundly to an uncle who accidentally kicked her leg.

No one pointed his camera phone in my direction and snapped a photo

At the next stop a young mother with two twin daughters of primary one age boarded the train a man who was sitting promply stood up and signal to the girls to take the seat, one sat down and swing her legs happily. Next to her sat another young man who was engrossed in his reading but the moment he lifted his head up and noticed one young pregnant lola standing in front, he too promply stood and offered that bunny his seat which she graciously thank him and sat down. I was observing the little girl who was sitting and swing her legs when suddenly our eyes met _

what happened next was really beyond my imagination

the little girl's legs stopped dead in the track, slowly she stood up and took a couple steps toward me and she told me TO TAKE HER SEAT
next came the worst part, one aunty who was standing turned to look at me and persuated me to sit down of which I ungraciously refused

no hair on my head does not mean I am old , ok :mad:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would say, the ignorance(innocent) thinking of a small child.
Pure, straight and honest, I was, once!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
you shud slap her hard

yeah, that would stir the stompers in all. Everyone would whip out their camera phone and the ending to the story would change.

middaydog's story, if true, debunk rubbish stories about Singaporeans being all bad.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
my car was in the workshop more than a day so instead of calling for help I decided to take public transport home today. Since the distance is more than 5 km I took Downgrader's advice and took MRT train.

:

Good one bro. I enjoyed that.

Last edited:

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

303fsx0.gif

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: