• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Strata Title Baboons - LPPL Horizon Tower

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well paid lackeys who once ruled that 'CPF losses are not losses'.

Horizon em-bloc fiasco showed their collective incompetence yet again.

Those baboons simply collect their pay and rubber stamp the en-bloc w/o realizing the sales committee was pulling a fast one over them and the peasants in that 30 year old property.

Peasant Arjun Samtani and Tan Kah Gee are too greedy idiots who do understand the supreme con-artist's mantra, 'knowing when to stop'.

While working doubly hard with Wee Hian Siew and Henry Lim to force a quick sale, both idiots decided to up their 'profits' by secretly purchasing additional units in Horizon Towers, therefore creating a conflict of interest while acting as key sales committee members.

Both goons' were eventually exposed as greedy rogues and their dastardly acts forced the Strata Titles Baboons to consider their cheap trick as a breach/omission.

Evident as noted in the ruling.
Breaches and omissions of the original SC

176 (f) deciding to sell the Property to HPL notwithstanding the conflicts of interest involving two key members of the SC and First Tree;

Any goon will tell you that this is definite a CONFLICT of interest but it appears that some fat cat judge say nay. Indeed, the Gestapo has denigrated into a political harassment unit to such extent that its basic police work is now a pile of bull shit e.g. Limping Mas. Similarly Kangaroo Judges have been appointed on merits of their questionable antics against 'enemies of the regime'.

Woe woe woe peasantpore.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
whoever you are, whatever messiah you worship or otherwise, i do not know who e heck is hee heng, some peasant?

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is strange two silly local peasants believed i am one of their hated enemy.

local peasants, fools who are usually in some debts over pigeonholes, loves to sprout nonsense to make merry, this is a case of mistaken identity and please pay your bills in time and make the regime happy ok.

please spend time worrying about life after retirement because given both your twisted logic e.g. linking me to a local old peasant due to my STB posting, living off the dole or analities will be a bad idea.

Last edited:

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Baboon QXD,
i do not know why you are following me like a rabid crazed dog and using terms like 'cornering me' etc, you remind me of the fool called Pepper Hooch, despite his imbecile-like posts and retorts, he ranks higher than you, a certified idiot who identities people wrongly based on their postings.

I sincerely hope you spend the night thinking how your retirement funds are going to outlast your pathetic sad life. may i wish you have a quick merciful death to avoid burdening your spawns before posting your mission school boy taunts in the future.

If you wish, there are many more dissenters that you ought to report to the Gestapo, maybe you will be rewarded to a tea reception at the Istana and if you impress the rulers of peasantpore, they will make you an offer to be a peasants' representative.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
please sir, i am not that crazy peasant and i do not own a bicycle. please get your facts right, i only post two silly rulings by STB, e losses are not losses fisaco and this recent silly story called Horizon Towers. regarding that local twit, i doubt he has the intelligence to use a keyboard.

despite both screwballs and your own verbal masturbation, (clap clap) congratulating each over over a silly case of mistaken identity, i now downgrade local peasants to a new low for imbecile like behavior.

perhaps you ought not pray for a early death, i sincerely take that back and hope you will not be swindled by PRC mei mei in your old age before printing your sad story in the Mouthpiece's papers.

Last edited:

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
interesting mission school logic, you are likely be a low end graduate from one of those silly mission schools. say its good friday, why not spend sometime in churches, heard a few of time are selling a place in paradise for a good donation.

it is interesting that stupid peasants mistaken me as a local old crazy peasant, ha ha ha, interesting development, comparing you to the idiot pepper_hooch, i believe you only have 10% of his virulent traits.

this one best describes you, waste product of a failed social experiment.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
your taunts are mission school boy grade. ha ha 'good anal as punishment'

its good friday, best time to purchase a place in paradise via donations.

QXD says i m a crazy old peasant because i slam STB.

the crazy peasant above has a score to settle with NLB and it is interesting how you two certified public idiots link that to STB.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
QXD, you are an idiot whose foolish quotient is only exceeded by the size of our expanding universe.

suppose i also made NEA look stupid, label Kitchen Help Tan as a fool, then i must be the online manifestation of peasant Bin Hee Heng?

you give a bad name to mission schools in peasantpore, you first class 'moon-em'

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha, QXD is indeed from a mission school.

because one condemns STB, he says i m a crazy peasant who fought nail and tooth against e NLB for making away with his stupid bike.

in fact, i hate bikers and hope most of them start more fist fights with local peasants.

other than using terms like 'anal' and wishing the hell fire on me, there is nothing new from him.

it is only apt that the near imbecile pepper_hooch ranks better than this vermin who lurks in the shadows.

only in peasantpore.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha,

e only fools i remembered having a protracted flame war is pepper_hooch and a x'tian fundamentalist goondu called Singtang.

if because i slam STB, you link me with that crank peasant Bin, i am at a loss for words .... indeed what my pals said about local peasants are correct, they are a bunch of low end chinks, penal code nehs and dispossessed bumis who somehow managed to get along with each other after e brits and japs disappeared because they fear Old Autocrat as if they saw the devil re-emerging from the pits of the inferno flames.

hoo hoo hoo, local peasants, idiots.

please look after your back during your reservist training stupid peasants, oops they call it NSMen now, nothing but serfs.

please take care of yourself in live firing, mindef will not compensate you properly if you meet with an untimely demise during field exercise, you probably get a flag over your coffin and some poor serfs will burn their long weekends lugging your coffin for public display of grief.

Last edited:

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha

peasant heng is indeed a fool but i m not him.

only an idiot like you will use mission school boy taunts.

maybe tomorrow you say i m e devil?

alas, local stupid peasants, perhaps e brits should not leave.....