• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lovey-dovey couple treats MRT priority seats like their home couch

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 25 Mar, 2009 10:04
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Lovey-dovey couple treats MRT priority seats like their home couch

This inconsiderate couple treats MRT seats like their home couch, according to STOMPer EL, who snapped this picture.

In her email to STOMP yesterday (Mar 24), the STOMPer wrote:

“This inconsiderate couple treated seats on MRT as though it was their couch at home.

“The woman put both her feet up on priority seat and still thinks there is nothing wrong as there are other empty seats.”

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

yogi1973

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun see anything wrong with that. couple could be retarded, so they deserve occupying the priority seat.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I give $100 to the first stomper who can find a picture of a girl giving a blowjob to her man in our MRT in front of everyone. :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me c nothing wrong wif tis ...

her sandals r oso nt on ze seat ...

if u wan 2 take ze empty seat, u can mov 2 ze seat ... if she doesnt mov her ft away, u can oways excuse me ...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
damm fucking obvious foreigners and also fucking obvious that the train is not crowded. So whats wrong?

does that mean if I choose to lie down on the seats on an empty train, someone will take my photo & post online?

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing wrong lah, train is empty, not depriving anyone of seat

stomper nobody to cuddle or fuck, sour grapes

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should designate one section of the train, charge special rates for couples ( pay more, lah!) who wants to occupy three seats etc. for kissing, hugging etc..

The age limit 14 & above to 35 years..any younger or older, you have to sit in the normal cabins...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should designate one section of the train, charge special rates for couples ( pay more, lah!) who wants to occupy three seats etc. for kissing, hugging etc..

The age limit 14 & above to 35 years..any younger or older, you have to sit in the normal cabins...

you got age discrimination?

Ah Pek and Ah Ma, 70 yrs old ++ cannot touch and kiss in front of everyone. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u wanna oso c 70 yrs o ah peks n ah mahs touch n kiss? ... :confused:

No lah, but we must be fair in life...

ah peks, ah mahs could be very horny and can't wait like the usual 15 years old school lovers...

we must care for the elderly... :cool: