• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sex bloggers Alvin Tan and Vivian Lee in hot soup

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
970581_617457598272144_411829864_n.jpg

PETALING JAYA: Sex bloggers Alvin Tan and Vivian Lee stirred up a controversy with a Selamat Berbuka Puasa greeting uploaded to their joint Facebook page last night.

The picture depicted them eating bak kut teh and describing it as ‘wangi, enak, menyelerakan’ (fragrant, delicious, appetising).

Tan confirmed that they posted the greeting for “no reason. Just a joke, I guess”.

However, the post has earned over 500 comments, mostly chiding the couple for their insensitivity.

One user commented: “You have freedom to post whatever you want to post. But this freedom is not absolute. I have no problem with your erotica but this is too much.”

Others decried their action by calling it a “disgrace” and one “looking for glamour”, while some wondered if they knew the history of May 13.

When asked if he regretted posting it, Tan said “not yet...”.

“Yeah, in a way. I don't know. I was just curious to see how people will perceive it. It seems not everybody is on the same page as us. It is dark humour. It is just our attempt to see how it will be perceived. It is just trying to be humorous on the matter,” he said in a phone interview with The Star Online.

To him, the unfavourable response shows that “people don’t see the humour, people are mostly angry and upset”.

As to whether he will delete the posting, Tan said he would probably take it down, but “by now, many have shared the picture.”

At time of writing, over 140 Facebook users have shared the post.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To really rub it in, Alvin and Vivian should make a sex video with this song playing in the background:

[video=youtube;varKNaGIhXk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=varKNaGIhXk[/video]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wong Ah Pak to Alvin's ma der " Ah soh!, Ne gore chai niu pang yeow ge hum our tai gore"...ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

Last edited:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
bak kut teh is really nice wat. wat r the malays missing out? any gd stall to recommend? founder bkt is super overrated. :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bak kut teh is really nice wat. wat r the malays missing out? any gd stall to recommend? founder bkt is super overrated. :rolleyes:

These 2 are mudlanders so their bkt is the klang valley version aka herbal bkt.
I dun know any 'good' ones around because I think herbal bkt is an abomination.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
These 2 are mudlanders so their bkt is the klang valley version aka herbal bkt.
I dun know any 'good' ones around because I think herbal bkt is an abomination.

the herbal bkt is the hokkien style la. very oily. not for old people like supreme dog lee kuan yew. he eat liao high cholesterol!

so u prefer the pepper plain version bkt, the teochew style :biggrin:

u teochew lang or hokkien lang? :biggrin: