• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Felicidad = happiness

Yawn same old shit rubbish lies from TWO Lao gay choot chow chui sons of mudlander bitch slut whore mistress with phua CB.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where is zhihau? Come and move my thread straight away to rubbish bin. Everyone can see all my threads go to rubbish becos of rubbish people like rottonmoth and choot chow chiu spewing rubbish lies. Not becos I produce rubbish.

Finally zhihau only moved ONE cottonmouth rotten post to here and not my entire thread of felicida = happiness like what he has been doing. And straight away got impact on both bastards. One rottonmoth stayed away from my thread like a bully kena slapped, the other choot chow chui only dare to say "ostrich face". Proves that the injustice I suffered is due to moderator not doing proper job and even joining with bullies to bully me.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Still I Rise

I forgot.
Her first title is SIAO JI. :biggrin:

She's mad and she's covered with Indian sperm from head to toe. Filthy fuckslut. :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: When you are above 40 and still not married

Wow mudlander chootchiew surely very self entitled to think he is entitled to choot chow chui to call others bitch slut whore mistress while others can't even THINK of him as gays.

you slut should not compare to a gentlemen .

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

of course the subject find no point to explain,hes a forever alone virgin loser for 40 years of his life,between are u still living with ur mom?

yeah a fearless loser but not for 40 years. maybe 10over years bah living with parents and filial enough to look after them. parents living with subject is differentas subject living with parents u know.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Finally zhihau only moved ONE cottonmouth rotten post to here and not my entire thread of felicida = happiness like what he has been doing. And straight away got impact on both bastards. One rottonmoth stayed away from my thread like a bully kena slapped, the other choot chow chui only dare to say "ostrich face". Proves that the injustice I suffered is due to moderator not doing proper job and even joining with bullies to bully me.

Everyone loves to condemn the "man in the arena" doing job of clearing shit but no one wants to be the "man in the arena" clearing the shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

yeah a fearless loser but not for 40 years. maybe 10over years bah living with parents and filial enough to look after them. parents living with subject is differentas subject living with parents u know.

Staying with parents is not the same as filial to look after them. Are you son of slut even cooking the meals for them?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are son of slut if I am slut. You gentleman? Choot chiw chui bully dare to call yourself gentleman. Pui!

I'm a gentlemen all the while till I encounter you this whore slut stepping on me.
BTW does non slut demure woman after 40 encounter the same phenomenon ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm a gentlemen all the while till I encounter you this whore slut stepping on me.
BTW does non slut demure woman after 40 encounter the same phenomenon ?

Yawn mudlander trick of acting blur again. You didn't insinuate and insult me non stop I will come and step on you in return? Liar hypocrite Lao gay son of slut.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indeed.. a 40 year old mgtow bachelor is more desirable than a hopeless 40 year old expired siao/hiao/cao/pua ji slutwhore fuck bitch.

Another son of slut who has been busy pawing boss but too bad no use your rotten post got moved finally by moderator as it should be. Pawing leongsam got you nowhere hahahaha.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another son of slut who has been busy pawing boss but too bad no use your rotten post got moved finally by moderator as it should be. Pawing leongsam got you nowhere hahahaha.

You hiaoji whore can spread your slutty legs in front of leongsam and he will use your filthy cunt like a rubbish bin. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

An old unwanted spinster like Ginfreely will die alone with a broomstick across her unfuckable smelly cunt. :biggrin:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

My fellow Chinese dog bitch i will defend you my fellow Chinese dog from the attackers and activate our fellow Chinese dogs to aid us but our enemies need to be worthless chinks too like us. :p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: AWARE angry at discounts at TANGS

Hahahaha choot Chow chui thread on Lao gay kena moved wholesale to this rubbish bin. Good retribution for this yaya papaya bully that went round forecasting when my India doctor thread etc will get moved to rubbish bin. Looks like he couldn't and didn't forecast his own Lao gay thread being moved here at all hahahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another shameless mudlander bastard bully son of bitch.

My fellow Chinese dog bitch i will defend you my fellow Chinese dog from the attackers and activate our fellow Chinese dogs to aid us but our enemies need to be worthless chinks too like us. :p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: AWARE angry at discounts at TANGS

I am Dr Evil indeed eliminating evil in this forum. Aiyah why so fake? I tell you don't call me that you will stop meh.

okay, in that case, may I call you "Dr Evil" from now on? :p

Since cleaning is a good thing, shouldn't you be "Dr Good" instead? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahaha another case of mudlander rottonmoth ownself shamelessly pawing boss and say others will do like him.