• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hougang By-election later news up date

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I see him I will fuck him. He shld ask his PM why he almost didnt want to hold a BE until a resident brought it to court. If having a BE shows democracy is working, then it only means that his PM wanted to stamp out democracy because he did not want one. Is his PM not confused? What is he going to reply to that? He should teach his boss a thing or two about democracy then.

Now he said there are already 5 alternative voices in Parliament. Well, there are also 81 PAP clones. Why do we need more?

He said he is also a unionist. He might as well be a used car salesman, or snake oil peddler. Havent we enough unionists selling out our workers? His boss at NTUC is the biggest culprit.

PM already said there will be a BE to begin with sir. He just never mentioned the timing. The lawsuit will come to nothing for sure, its just a political stunt by WP.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP words are cheap. Say will have BE but dont want to give timing, means same thing, unwilling until drag by the nose.

That's why all these PAP noses are long long one - alwasy telling lies.

PM already said there will be a BE to begin with sir. He just never mentioned the timing. The lawsuit will come to nothing for sure, its just a political stunt by WP.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]2012-05-17 Day 2 Campaign[/h]

546280_466315750051680_149672065049385_1993263_503564407_n.jpg

575131_466315790051676_149672065049385_1993264_647311020_n.jpg

546128_466315850051670_149672065049385_1993266_287232659_n.jpg

560011_466315890051666_149672065049385_1993268_196168264_n.jpg

581060_466315943384994_149672065049385_1993269_1371229107_n.jpg

550641_466316046718317_149672065049385_1993271_2080887730_n.jpg

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the above pictures show what a void deck under the HDB block in hougang. The residents make it look like a living room open to all and the town council, run by the WP, provide free electricity so that elderly residents can listen to radio and watch TV together. Town Council even built toilets so that the elderly need not have to go home to relieve themselves. There are at least 3 blocks in ave 5 where there a toilet at the void deck that elderly like to gather. If pap gain the seat of hougang, these facilities are the first thing to be demolish by demon choo.

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal
the above pictures show what a void deck under the HDB block in hougang. The residents make it look like a living room open to all and the town council, run by the WP, provide free electricity so that elderly residents can listen to radio and watch TV together. Town Council even built toilets so that the elderly need not have to go home to relieve themselves. There are at least 3 blocks in ave 5 where there a toilet at the void deck that elderly like to gather. If pap gain the seat of hougang, these facilities are the first thing to be demolish by demon choo.

Yes, there is really a kampung spirit that has been fostered within Hougang.

That can't be denied. The WP has built up a strong culture of cohesiveness here.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is called Kampong Spirit unlike PAP town where every public doors and cubicles are locked up and you need license or permit to enter. Than again, after entering you see nothing but empty white walls. So rigid and cold with sign written beware of PAP "dogs" who are busy singing karoke ok inside some dark corner.
At least WP walk the talk, no need big PAP slogan "I am here for you" or big wasteful banners to show the arficial smile along the main street in Potong Pasir and HOugang area.

Can feel the warm in opposition town. I remember Brian Wong or was it Mark lee who said they feel the warmth and kampong spirit when they host the "makan documentary show".

Last edited:

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Workers' Party by-election rallies are planned on Saturday 19 May, Tuesday 22 May and Thursday 24 May. Rallies will begin at 7pm and will take place either at the Open Field next to Blk 837 Hougang Central OR Hougang Stadium. Please check back on the day for updates.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
Both he and Low was asked during the press conference. They said no vision, just maintain status quo. I say that lame leadership.

Come on bro, why you support such silly people?

Your leader keeps reviewing his vision and goal everyday with a slight change in the wind?

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Workers' Party by-election rallies are planned on Saturday 19 May, Tuesday 22 May and Thursday 24 May. Rallies will begin at 7pm and will take place either at the Open Field next to Blk 837 Hougang Central OR Hougang Stadium. Please check back on the day for updates.

at last!! some excitement.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He just never mentioned the timing.

Honey, was the timing of my pull out OK at Bedok Reservoir?
Keep track of your period and report here if you missed the next one
I am sure forrumers here are more than willing to help with remedies.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honey, was the timing of my pull out OK at Bedok Reservoir?
Keep track of your period and report here if you missed the next one
I am sure forrumers here are more than willing to help with remedies.

PM fulfilled his promise. He is a man of his words sir. The same can never be said of WP leaders.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
well lhl did kept his promise of flooding sg with low quality FTs. you cannot fault him on this.

The FTs that do come are better quality than locals like you sir.
I have worked with and spoken to so many employers out there, they have no choice but to hire FTs because these people are more productive than locals.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

The FTs that do come are better quality than locals like you sir.
I have worked with and spoken to so many employers out there, they have no choice but to hire FTs because these people are more productive than locals.

I know many Local Bosses and majority of them told me FTs are CHEAP and that is why they hire them to save cost.

Their quality is below average for most of them and their english SUCKS. Lousy than a secondary school boy.

Well in this competitive singapore,
MNC big or small rather choose to save cost and therefore employ cheap Foreign Trash Like You ==> Kinana :rolleyes:

Last edited:

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP Election Rally on 19 May 2012

Join us for the first WP Election Rally for the Hougang By-election. Come and support the Workers’ Party, and in particular, our Candidate Mr Png Eng Huat!
Date: 19 May 2012 (Saturday)

Time: 7pm
Venue: Open Field (Infront of Blk 837, bounded by Hougang Ave 4 and Hougang Central)

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know many Local Bosses and majority of them told me FTs are CHEAP and that is why they hire them to save cost.

Their quality is below average for most of them and their english SUCKS. Lousy than a secondary school boy.

Well in this competitive singapore,
MNC big or small rather choose to save cost and therefore employ cheap Foreign Trash Like You ==> Kinana :rolleyes:

they are cheap and good. Thats why we need them.