• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gms 无间道

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS 无间道:Part I

GMS is actually an undercover agent of WP. He pretended that he had to leave WP and then infiltrated NSP, created a mess there then left (for HK somemore). Now, he is the self-proclaimed neutral political commentator. On the surface, he seems to hit out at WP at every possible angle, when the slightest opportunity surfaces. But the reality is, he constantly draws attention to himself so that all of us are distracted by him, whacked him, and we take pity on WP. GMS is now back in HK to debrief ...... (Please continue the saga of GMS)

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Just to add to your conspiracy theory...

There are views that 3 corner fight is bad for WP. It is based on the premise that WP may suffer vote drop due to this 3 corner fight. But it could be the case that vote for WP will drop anyway, due to Yaw-gate. Without 3 corner fight, this drop in votes or vote swing will just go to PAP. 3 corner fight may not be a totally bad thing for WP in Hougang. In fact, it will ensure a win for WP instead. This is counter-intuitive but it just may be the case. When a kettle is boiling, you will have to have an outlet for it to blow out the steam. Else, it will explode.

Yaw-gate will cost WP votes, how many percentage? Nobody knows for sure. But in a two party contest scenario, these votes may just go to PAP, increasing PAP's percentage. If the vote swing is going to be more than 15%, it would mean a potential loss of WP in Hougang. This may sound bizarre to many people but there is such possibility. Even PAP has suffered a vote swing of over 30% before in Anson by-election.

But if it is 3 corner fight, these vote swingers may just chose another opposition party instead of PAP. If this is the case, WP may not lose even if the vote swing is greater 15%... it just win with less than 50%.

In short, a 3 corner fight may just help to divert those vote swingers from WP to another opposition party instead of getting them to vote PAP. According to latest poll, WP has a firm 47% in Hougang.

Goh Meng Seng

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

Errr, you adding to my conspiracy theory? Where in your post is there a "conspiracy"?

BTW, can we meet at Festival Walk tomorrow at 1600 hrs? Come in a pink top and khaki pants. Carry a paper bag from City Super and bring the thing I asked you to? The incriminating evidence of you know who? I'll swap my bag (also City Super, the paper one, not plastic) with yours. I'm bringing the incriminating evidence of you know who. Must be discreet ok? I'll be wearing a floral dress, no bra no panties. I'll shave my pussy before I meet you. Ciao! See you tomorrow.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
long long time ago, in Peking, China, Deng visioned Singapore as its outpost, and set plans for it. It trained a girl who becomes Mrs. FVi later, and influenced all his decisions.

In the mid 2000s, by trying to put all the spotlight, he tried to take all attention of FTs problem on himself.

He is working for PLA.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
23gz2xh.jpg

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
后港补选是戏中有戏,有人演戏,有人唱戏,有人听戏,看戏的人更是七嘴八舌。

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JustBut if it is 3 corner fight, these vote swingers may just chose another opposition party instead of PAP. If this is the case, WP may not lose even if the vote swing is greater 15%... it just win with less than 50%.

I'd have to say, that's a mathematically valid projection, but of course not a certainty. The swing of 15% is, however, exaggerated expectation in my humble opinion. I'd expect nothing more than 5% at worst.

In short, a 3 corner fight may just help to divert those vote swingers from WP to another opposition party instead of getting them to vote PAP. According to latest poll, WP has a firm 47% in Hougang.

Which poll, may I ask?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
后港补选是戏中有戏,有人演戏,有人唱戏,有人听戏,看戏的人更是七嘴八舌。
谁是导演?都已经好久没看潮剧。
说实话,通过这次后港补选,我对gms哥哥又有了更深一层的认识。

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hougang is a opposition stronghold.

If you put one NS in Hougang WP can win back the trust of the borderline cases.

Any other WP ordinary characters cannot make it unless he has been doing the grounds for many years.

Any multi contest, PAP will grab for sure haven't we learn from the last PE?

Remember NS almost brought GCT to his knees with a huge vote swing.

If WP wants to secure Hougang NS must contest!

Otherwise it's a forgone conclusion!

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is counter-intuitive but it just may be the case. When a kettle is boiling, you will have to have an outlet for it to blow out the steam. Else, it will explode.

Goh Meng Seng

Strange, you must have used a kettle without an outlet before. What brand is your kettle?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are views that 3 corner fight is bad for WP. It is based on the premise that WP may suffer vote drop due to this 3 corner fight. But it could be the case that vote for WP will drop anyway, due to Yaw-gate. Without 3 corner fight, this drop in votes or vote swing will just go to PAP. 3 corner fight may not be a totally bad thing for WP in Hougang. In fact, it will ensure a win for WP instead. This is counter-intuitive but it just may be the case. When a kettle is boiling, you will have to have an outlet for it to blow out the steam. Else, it will explode.

Yaw-gate will cost WP votes, how many percentage? Nobody knows for sure. But in a two party contest scenario, these votes may just go to PAP, increasing PAP's percentage. If the vote swing is going to be more than 15%, it would mean a potential loss of WP in Hougang. This may sound bizarre to many people but there is such possibility. Even PAP has suffered a vote swing of over 30% before in Anson by-election.

But if it is 3 corner fight, these vote swingers may just chose another opposition party instead of PAP. If this is the case, WP may not lose even if the vote swing is greater 15%... it just win with less than 50%.

Goh Meng Seng

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Goh Meng Seng is saying that a 3CF in Hougang will not split the opposition vote, but will instead split the PAP vote.

MADNESS HAS SUNK IN! Please call IMH now to admit a new patient who needs long term care!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Goh Meng Seng is saying that a 3CF in Hougang will not split the opposition vote, but will instead split the PAP vote.

MADNESS HAS SUNK IN! Please call IMH now to admit a new patient who needs long term care!

bro,

truth to be told, me did had the idea that a 3CF would cut into PAP's vote count earlier too. :*::*::*:

but me had visited the doctor just now and me is currently under medication, me think me go to sleep and continue dreaming my Swiss Standards of Dreams first. maybe me can walk on one leg in my dreams :*::*::*:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Your comprehension really got problem.

WP is going to lose votes anyway... due to Yaw-gate. Isit better for these votes to go into PAP or another opposition? So simple also cannot get it right!

Goh Meng Seng

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro,

truth to be told, me did had the idea that a 3CF would cut into PAP's vote count earlier too. :*::*::*:

but me had visited the doctor just now and me is currently under medication, me think me go to sleep and continue dreaming my Swiss Standards of Dreams first. maybe me can walk on one leg in my dreams :*::*::*:

To your credit, at least you did not say that WP might actually benefit from a 3CF.

Take 2 asprin and call me in the morning :-) :-)