• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is worse than MSK! Opposition ought to call for Ministerial Resignation

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap.blogspot.sg/2013/07/opposition-can-call-for-ministerial.html

[h=2]Saturday, July 13, 2013[/h] [h=3]Opposition Can Call For Ministerial Resignation - THIS is worse than MSK[/h]

I think my msg only need to be so brief.

The Kovan Murders Incident is much worse a public rage and disappointment in comparison against the Mas Selamat Fled ISD incident in many ways.

I don't even need to be the person to summarize that. My message is to the opposition parties - you ought to make out the Resignation Call similar to that for Wong Kan Seng during MSK incident.

And to Teo Chee Hean you can begin drafting you letter.

I need to say some fair words for the matas. And a special thanks to Malaysian matas who again alike in MSK incident rendered help to Singapore's lapse in Security. I think for example CNB, is not doing badly after their ex-chief got caught into the sex scandal and replaced. They caught many major drug dealers and in today's news 3.7 kg of heroin.

Keep up with your works and especially catching your own dirty colleagues. Don't give up and don't them any further chances.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wong good, he knew msk was either in Singapore or not in Singapore. At least he did not pretend looking for a short n fat msk.

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
The logic is identical if you asked Why Call WKS to resign for MSK

How are the cases identical?? One is a high profile prisoner escaping, the other is a murderer being caught after 3 days.

If anything the SPF should be congratulated for catching the bugger so fast.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Video will be visible after upload and processing delays in Youtube.Com
:cool:

Are you seriously saying that one nutcase police officer is more dangerous than a potential terrorist? How do you come up with that 0.5% of SPF figure? Do you believe Iskandar will encourage fellow police officers to follow his example? Does he have an ideology people would admire?

Sorry, i can't follow your "logic". You should wait for more details to emerge before trying to use this for political gains.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
国会两党现在有如大婶瞎吵洗厨房的小事。没完没了。浪费纳税人金钱时间。连警察杀人都不要理会了么???昏倒……

尤其是那个什么总理。。。
他妈的。警察可以变成被政府委任带枪的恐怖分子了。他不"咻懒”噢。。还要去参加大婶争吵洗巴杀的鸟事情。。这样子不是很“鸡败”么?

Last edited:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle Yap,

I must say.. in parliament.. only pappies are harping.. and continue harping on the hawker centre thing.. WP wants to move on.. it's not that 2 party are continuing the bickering... it's just PAP!!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap,

I must say.. in parliament.. only pappies are harping.. and continue harping on the hawker centre thing.. WP wants to move on.. it's not that 2 party are continuing the bickering... it's just PAP!!

and WP was largely more correct in its facts.

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
the 2 idiot parties are busy fighting in the parliament over cleaning the hawker market. while the mata are busy murdering the citizens.
good to put a video online to fuck them up both.
;)

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
李家王朝就是这样长期的包装伪造一个完美安全高效洁净的“伪天堂”,向世界各地有钱的贪婪怕死的人兜售。实际上是虚假欺骗的烂货!这当然是“皇帝的新衣”那一套。对新加坡人而言,吃很大亏,受很深的伤,蒙巨大的羞辱,一代一代的背负这个愈来愈沉重的包袱。自己的国家是一个自己负担不起。狼狈应对各种压力的“伪天堂”骗局。居住医药教育交通娱乐生育。样样都是压力沉重的负担。因为要以市场经济的方式去与”投奔天堂“的富人竞争在“伪天堂”里面生活的经济负担当然很不简单。

反对党一直哭喊负担的问题却一直未有与“伪天堂”骗局相挂钩。建立必要的关联。这个其实最重要。因为问题的来源不确立,就没有政治解决的机会。

本土新加坡人与新移民的后代一样面对这个问题。被欺骗来”投奔天堂“的新移民很多失望离去。有的泥足深陷与新加坡本土人一样受苦。搞清楚了“皇帝的新衣”的真相都付出重大代价,当然这包括了绝大部分的本土新加坡人。包括愈来愈多的曾经穿白衣白裤的人开始觉悟起义反叛李家王朝。:wink:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wong good, he knew msk was either in Singapore or not in Singapore. At least he did not pretend looking for a short n fat msk.

Not so good. There was a period of time when MSK was in Singapore and not in Singapore while swimming across. Wong cannot make it.