• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

bus64 a value customer of BurgerKing now.

OMG, burger king even take post from this forum seriously, you know what, they really dun have to, everything stated here are not serious. By answering the post here, they are making themselves a joke.

Reservist is a waste of time, and employer have the right to discriminate them and fire them and hire FT.

Bus64, Burger king have nicely write that you are liar in the web, your credibility is on the line, how are you going to respond to their investigation?

SibeiKing

OMG, burger king even take post from this forum seriously, you know what, they really dun have to, everything stated here are not serious. By answering the post here, they are making themselves a joke.

Reservist is a waste of time, and employer have the right to discriminate them and fire them and hire FT.

At least they took the time and effort to investigate. Pretty good PR here I think. :biggrin: or maybe we got Bk employees here as well. lol. Can get free burgers? 1 point=1 burger?

At least they took the time and effort to investigate. Pretty good PR here I think. :biggrin:

No one will remember bus64 posts, if BK do nothing, now everyone will sit up and take a look. BK now say bus64 is a liar, in a nice way. who know what bus64 going to do next. Make things worse, i bet 5 cents that he will bring his camera to that store and start taking photo and post here.

LonewolfAlfa

because it spread over to quite a few other popular forums.

myself and am sure that alot of other forummers here truly believed that the incident did take place.

its not a joke when they are calling for a boycot on burgerking.

公说公有理,婆说婆有理 I've a sneaky feeling that the truth lies somewhere in between :smile:

because it spread over to quite a few other popular forums.
myself and am sure that alot of other forummers here truly believed that the incident did take place.
its not a joke when they are calling for a boycot on burgerking.

now, it is bus64 move. i bet we will see more fireworks here.

LonewolfAlfa

now, it is bus64 move. i bet we will see more fireworks here.

All bus64 and his niece need to do is to simply tell the name of the Burger King NS Man crew or the name of the Pinoy Manager.

BK said on that day, there was no such crew there and that the manager there was a sinkie...

All bus64 and his niece need to do is to simply tell the name of the Burger King NS Man crew or the name of the Pinoy Manager.
BK said on that day, there was no such crew there and that the manager there was a sinkie...

Photo is better leh, we all want to see, video even better. Now in SLS, you can buy those china hidden camera for peanuts. Of course high tech one in Tokyo Japan cost 100 times more.

His niece did recount that the manager said, ""I am now also a singapore citizen, but i no need to do any national service...so no big deal right?".

For company, the definition of singaporean is the one on IC.
For this forum, the definition of singaporean is more complex, have to study here, live here, work here, do NS, do reservists, and part of the three main races.

1. "All staff were either foreigners or singaporeans who have not reach NS eligibility in terms of age." BK don't employ senior sinkies:(

2. Format of the letter is jiaklat. Look at the numbering format, don't know how the PR staff pass one.:rolleyes:

3. No reference number for the document also.:(

Bus64 very famous now!

395200_10150565993281774_398894966773_10502307_1790147199_n.jpg

LonewolfAlfa

1. "All staff were either foreigners or singaporeans who have not reach NS eligibility in terms of age." BK don't employ senior sinkies:(

2. Format of the letter is jiaklat. Look at the numbering format, don't know how the PR staff pass one.:rolleyes:

at least they did employ male singaporean-born chinese as floor managers.

HedgeTrader

Boycott BK. They only hire underage not yet NS, overage no more NS, women, downgraded no need NS and FT KNN :oIo:

I boycott all western fast food long already. Go in any BK, KFC, Mac to see for yourself KNN

BusNo64 that cb kia took a coach run to Hatyai liao lah, whahahahahaha. Kenna owned by Burger King, orbi good, LOL

I think got one article say fast food eat leow dumb dumb.:(

Boycott BK. They only hire underage not yet NS, overage no more NS, women, downgraded no need NS and FT KNN :oIo:

I boycott all western fast food long already. Go in any BK, KFC, Mac to see for yourself KNN