• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good Young Couple Trashes Pioneer Over Hawker Centre Table Choping!

After cutting out your cheebye, you should be hung on a tree to be eaten by dogs. Must hang you high enough in case some indian can reach your cheebye and bite it. :biggrin:

20140723-lens-india-1-slide-MTTM-jumbo.jpg

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Attn leongsam: Complaint of abuse of power by moderator zhihau

See? Can't even post to answer moderator false allegations without getting the post repeatedly removed!

This is repeatedly removed for no valid reason today:

"My post already said it clearly you removed my posts instantaneously but the other way round is never instantaneous. You FCM want to create an issue out of no issue, a conflict out of no conflict.

Anyway is one whole afternoon of war with no assistance called expect instantaneous service? How about when i gave you one week and reminders? That should be called extra slow or no service, not instantaneous service. That's my complaint to you of the melaka Datin thread stolen pics naked photo posts and you didn't even bother to reply me on my complaint for a week and yet when the guest German amdk requested in the German thread, you removed the so called offensive posts for him straight away.

So no, i am not the hypocrite or the one doing mind fucking but you FCM are the hypocrite that gave instantaneous service to amdk and mind fucking to twist it to i expect instantaneous service when it's not true at all."

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Instead of moving posts from this sticky thread to:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition
in the:
sammyboy.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Flame-War-Central
sub-forum, how about moving and merging the entire "ginfreely vs the coalition" thread with this sticky thread and let it stay right at the top of the Courtyard until ginfreely finally stops posting forever (because of whatever reason)? :p

100 over pages of rubbish on sticky? You out of your mind?

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi Ghey

How ish your dhey?

Ah meng

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Trying to wrap my brain around these two posts, on one hand not asking for instantaneous service and on the other hand expecting instantaneous service... hmm...

My post already said it clearly you removed my posts instantaneously but the other way round is never instantaneous. You FCM want to create an issue out of no issue, a conflict out of no conflict.

Anyway is one whole afternoon of war with no assistance called expect instantaneous service? How about when i gave you one week and reminders? That should be called extra slow or no service, not instantaneous service. That's my complaint to you of the melaka Datin thread stolen pics naked photo posts and you didn't even bother to reply me on my complaint for a week and yet when the guest German amdk requested in the German thread, you removed the so called offensive posts for him straight away.

So no, i am not the hypocrite or the one doing mind fucking but you FCM are the hypocrite that gave instantaneous service to amdk and mind fucking to twist it to i expect instantaneous service when it's not true at all."

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

My post already said it clearly you removed my posts instantaneously but the other way round is never instantaneous. You FCM want to create an issue out of no issue, a conflict out of no conflict.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU to demand what service?
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK you are???
You are just a rabid WORTHLESS PIECE OF CUNT.

FUCK YOU understand!
You FUCKING CHAO CHEEBYE!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

He removed four of my posts that stated the truth with zero name calling for no reason at all. Please remove unjust moderator that is outrightly bullying other member instead of doing moderation.

This is the first of the four posts. And this post was reposted yesterday after he removed the earlier posts.

Leongsam i posted a thread to you to complain zhihau removal of my valid posts with no reason and he just remove my thread without a word. Please see.

Leongsam your moderator is abusing power to remove posts indiscriminately to bully me a member that he dislikes. Why are you not doing a thing to moderator who abuse power to bully other members?

All these valid posts were removed for no reason. Such moderator should be removed by leongsam!

Update. Not four but five valid posts removed! The fifth post was a valid post replying to his false accusations.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Update. Not four but five valid posts removed! The fifth post was a valid post replying to his false accusations.

This whole thread is moved from sticky to here straight away. The moderator is so scared of the truth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moderator abuse power again

My complaint thread is changed from sticky status to rubbish status and moved to rubbish bin. What kind of moderator standard is this?