• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation

ginnakia, never threaten the mod or issue ultimatum.
You seem to have misunderstood my intention, i.e. my targets were both you and ginfreely. :wink:

His daotao zhihau already removed my valid posts for no reason twice for him. So he is arrogantly asking for more!
More like you are the one threatening zhihau, right? :wink:

u think without you this forum will die ah?
Are you also trying to use a "straw man" argument against me, by accusing me of thinking or saying something that I have never thought or said before? :wink:

Wah, interesting ghey leelationship you have with ah meng.
grow up ginnakia, grow up.. :biggrin:
Repent, AhMeng, repent! :wink:
Especially if you really "have a son":
Sis, I have a son
which I was not aware of until yesterday! :eek:
Did you lose the custody battle with your ex-wife? :confused:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Protector of male slut bullies! Fcm protecting FCM to bully Sporean woman. So proud of doing evil! Evil FCM zhihau daotao of Cottonmouth male slut!
:eek: But earlier, you said:
Bloody evil FCM moderator zhihau - daotao of cotton male slut and flatearthshit
so have I been demoted or promoted? :confused: :p

Very good zhihau, make sure you don't remove any more posts that I am going to call you daotao of cotton male slut from now on.
Then, to be fair, I shall also defend my "daotao" (whatever that means, because my Hokkien is very lousy, as I've said before)! :wink: :p

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Which country citizens so fortunate working​ as flight steward can buy bungalow?

Btw i must say jw5 is alot smarter than me...
:eek: Are you in love with the great jw5 too? :confused: :p

...and he did spot scroobal clones like Charlie 99, Golden dragon, TFBH much earlier than i did. And i only spot them and realised jw5 was right about them being clones when they started to attack me.
But you don't think jw5 is right about "nayr69sg"? :confused: :wink:

You have also accused many other members (including me) of being clones of your initial slanderers in the JB sub-forum, so why don't you ask jw5 for his opinion, followed by trusting his opinion? :confused: :wink:

By the way, jw5 once said the following to you (late last year):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239103-1-killed-4-injured-after-driver-allegedly-went-against-traffic-on-AYE-(19-Dec-2016-)&p=2551500#post2551500
But if stay sane and don't do anything to bastards, they proudly insulted you ostrich at least 6 times and counting.
You may be sane, but you are posting like insane. I know this, because I am also sane, but there were also times where I posted like insane. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bestest way to deal with the real bullies is to post normally. Then see who are those who continue hounding you and pick them off then. That's the only way to differentiate between the real bullies and the bandwagon types. :wink:

However, please co-exist peacefully with zhihau. Anyone who cannot co-exist peacefully with zhihau will not be able to co-exist with anyone in this forum. :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Attn leongsam: Complaint of abuse of power by moderator zhihau

I am reasonable and don't ask for instantaneous service. I am so patient to wait for wuqi for one year too and nothing came.

FUCKING CHINESE MALAYSIAN zhihau moderator bully go to hell! Remove my valid posts instantaneous while do nothing to sexual harassment and defamation posts here.

Trying to wrap my brain around these two posts, on one hand not asking for instantaneous service and on the other hand expecting instantaneous service... hmm...

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Trying to wrap my brain around these two posts, on one hand not asking for instantaneous service and on the other hand expecting instantaneous service... hmm...

ish called Tio Mind Fuck :biggrin:

eb3bd55a2d0edfabf2d75b2919d0406f.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Which country citizens so fortunate working​ as flight steward can buy bungalow?

FCM open mouth only all shit and lies come out. Hey grow up, i no need to agree with jw5 - or anyone else - on everything and neither did I expect jw5 or anyone else to agree with me on everything!

:eek: Are you in love with the great jw5 too? :confused: :p

But you don't think jw5 is right about "nayr69sg"? :confused: :wink:

You have also accused many other members (including me) of being clones of your initial slanderers in the JB sub-forum, so why don't you ask jw5 for his opinion, followed by trusting his opinion? :confused: :wink:

By the way, jw5 once said the following to you (late last year):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239103-1-killed-4-injured-after-driver-allegedly-went-against-traffic-on-AYE-(19-Dec-2016-)&p=2551500#post2551500

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think you are hotter than Wuqi....
She's demanding you to fuck her immediately, while Wuqi gets to think about it for a year.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

My post already said it clearly you removed my posts instantaneously but the other way round is never instantaneous. You FCM want to create an issue out of no issue, a conflict out of no conflict. Anyway is one whole afternoon called instantaneous? How about when i gave you one week and reminders of the melaka Datin thread naked photo posts and you still never removed posts that i requested and yet when the guest German amdk requested in the German thread, you removed straight away. No i am not the one doing mind fucking or hypocrite but you FCM are the hypocrite that gave instantaneous service to amdk and mind fucking to twist it to i expect instantaneous service when all proof are in the melaka Datin thread it's not the case.

I think you are hotter than Wuqi....
She's demanding you to fuck her immediately, while Wuqi gets to think about it for a year.

Shame shame shame shame shame shame Cottonmouth male slut caught probably 100 times by now not a man of his words to ignore me except in coalition thread while i am a woman of my words and ignored all his shit and lies in the coalition thread hahahaha. I should be the man indeed!

Last edited by a moderator:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another FCM post to create issue out of no issue. Why didn't you dig out my post that also said zhihau is the daotao of male slutS here? He is daotao protecting you male slutS making sexual harassment and defamation of me simple as that. And didn't some one said before you like to paw moderator or senior people here? So don't act innocent and give excuse for why you will be protecting zhihau when you have been pawing them all the way!

:eek: But earlier, you said:

so have I been demoted or promoted? :confused: :p

Then, to be fair, I shall also defend my "daotao" (whatever that means, because my Hokkien is very lousy, as I've said before)! :wink: :p

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You ownself threatened zhihau don't malign me. I am just stating the truth of him removing my four valid posts indiscriminately i.e abuse of moderator power to bully me and calling for rebel and to dispose such moderator. I am not threatening him at all but his abuse of power actions deserved to be sanctioned and i have the right to ask for sanction of him.

You seem to have misunderstood my intention, i.e. my targets were both you and ginfreely. :wink:

More like you are the one threatening zhihau, right? :wink:

Are you also trying to use a "straw man" argument against me, by accusing me of thinking or saying something that I have never thought or said before? :wink:

Repent, AhMeng, repent! :wink:
Especially if you really "have a son":

which I was not aware of until yesterday! :eek:
Did you lose the custody battle with your ex-wife? :confused:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ghey : Listen to me
Siaolung : No, you listen to me
Ghey : You threatened mod
Siaolung : No, it's you, not me

and the cockversation goes on lound and lound...:biggrin:

not siao also will become siao :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ghey : Listen to me
Siaolung : No, you listen to me
Ghey : You threatened mod
Siaolung : No, it's you, not me

and the cockversation goes on lound and lound...:biggrin:

not siao also will become siao :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

You SINKIE TRAITOR DOG ownself siaolang don't accuse others siaolang!

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

You SINKIE TRAITOR DOG ownself siaolang don't accuse others siaolang!

good morning sister gin.. now past 12 riao, so i wish you first. no rah, ghey says i m his ex-ghey partner ah meng rah. not sinkie hokay :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

good morning sister gin.. now past 12 riao, so i wish you first. no rah, ghey says i m his ex-ghey partner ah meng rah. not sinkie hokay :biggrin:

You are either STD or FCM. Whether gay ex partner of flatearthshit or not, you are one of the two types of bastard.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

giphy-downsized-large.gif

congratulations u finally have what u always wanted :biggrin:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are either STD or FCM. Whether gay ex partner of flatearthshit or not, you are one of the two types of bastard.

giphy.gif

we used to hold hands and go garden together.

moi broke up with him cos he always say my Ku Ku jiao not big enough for his tight back hole :biggrin:

jw5 was the 3party...

he loves him, not me.. so sad

:biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

A FCM snake like you with venom should be killed by lightning and no one will miss your shit and lies.

A meteorite will land inside your smelly CCB since your fucking legs are open like Mustafa.

GINFREELY'S SMELLY CB WILL BURN LIKE PURGATORY, FUCKING INDIA WH0RE! :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

My post already said it clearly you removed my posts instantaneously but the other way round is never instantaneous

It just happens that when you're posting, I was reading. Oh the horrors...