• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation

Look at this mad dog barking and talking at the same time.
Hope it bites it own tongue and die. :biggrin:

Shame shame shame cotton male slut declared loud loud say ignore me everywhere except flame war section and yet bloody thick-skinned to keep replying in my threads. In contrast i kept to my words to give me 1000 posts of lies in coalition thread and didn't reply him at all! Shameless useless man cannot keep his words!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Posting your accusations without valid proofs will only cause the audience to think that you are the liar. :wink:

No becos the post is there yesterday and yet you insist i quote when the audience can ownself read and judge. Even if i quote you will twist it to something else. You did exactly that before to ask me quote and will offer apology if you are proven wrong and i did just that and what did i get in return? Not apology but apology disguised to attack, and subsequently more attacks to twist from your own offer of apology to twist it to me craving and manipulating for apology. So no point proving anything to you. I have done it many times and you will just twist and twist and then treat like proof never happened and repeat false accusations again and again.

So how can i be a liar when you are indeed caught not a man of your words with solid proof before? You did offer apology never give but twist it to me craving and manipulating for apology. You are the liar here not me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

As usual FCM accusing others what they are themselves: unrepentant sinners.

Yes, I 100% dislike such women, especially Chinese Sinkie women (of course, I'm aware that there might be exceptions, but they are very rare, and I've not had the privilege to come across any so far), who are certainly the worst women in Southeast Asia, and probably the whole of East Asia or even the whole of Asia! :eek: :mad: :*: :rolleyes: :(
I even dare say that God Himself wants me to beware of such women, and certainly not co-operate with any of them (let alone become their "mangina" slave), simply because they are unrepentant sinners and, therefore, enemies of God Himself. :wink:
Ironically, that is the proper and true Christian way of "loving one's enemies", as long as one does not physically hurt them in any way. :wink:
This is because this is the best way (i.e. the "hard" approach) to urge them to repent. :wink:
If they still refuse to repent even on their deathbeds, then we should literally stop caring about them anymore because God Himself does not want us to waste our time and energy caring about such unrepentant sinners. :wink:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

The rabid bitchwhore is out of her filthy kennel and peeing all over the place.

Spread her slutty legs wide, stretch her G.bye and smack her in her fucking cunt. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attn leongsam: Complaint of abuse of power by moderator zhihau

He removed four of my posts that stated the truth with zero name calling for no reason at all. Please remove unjust moderator that is outrightly bullying other member instead of doing moderation.

Truth number one that was removed by moderator and repost here:

i was waiting for wuqi retrieval of the JB cockroach post in JB forum for a year. He already confirmed the fact there was such post. So no one can deny me from stating this fact and truth i am the victim of sexual harassment and defamation here.

This is the first of the four posts. And this post was reposted yesterday after he removed the earlier posts.

I'm an equal opportunity racist. I hate them all. However ang mohs are still the best of the lot.

Leongsam i posted a thread to you to complain zhihau removal of my valid posts with no reason and he just remove my thread without a word. Please see.

I'm an equal opportunity racist. I hate them all. However ang mohs are still the best of the lot.

Leongsam i posted a thread to you to complain zhihau removal of my valid posts with no reason and he just remove my thread without a word. Please see.

Leongsam your moderator is abusing power to remove posts indiscriminately to bully me a member that he dislikes. Why are you not doing a thing to moderator who abuse power to bully other members?

Truth number one that was removed by moderator and repost here:

i was waiting for wuqi retrieval of the JB cockroach post in JB forum for a year. He already confirmed the fact there was such post. So no one can deny me from stating this fact and truth i am the victim of sexual harassment and defamation here.

Truth number two that was removed moderator and repost here:

the difference between public figure and ordinary person is the threshold for defamation is higher for public figure, which only means that if what the bastard did to IU is a crime then all the more what happened to me was a heinous crime.

Truth number three that was removed by the moderator and so i am reposting here:

I recall office bullying and cyberbullying are all crimes so it is not a necessity to have your name indicated as long as it is clear the insinuation and insult was targeted at you. What more my case was full name and NRIC all posted by the JB cockroach in JB forum since day one.

Truth number four that was removed by the moderator and i am reposting here:

The evidence of sexual harassment and defamation of me and clear insinuation of much more horrible things happening is all there and everywhere, especially the coalition thread with full graphics some more.

All these valid posts were removed for no reason. Such moderator should be removed by leongsam!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
G.Bye waiting to be scrubbed down there.

tumblr_og6u41LnFI1rdzwlpo1_500.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

This thread is for Ginfuckly the old bitch cunt, she's usually kept in this dog kennel.

tumblr_n2dnuwuUWr1tthjhto1_500.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

G.slut that lying old attention seeking whore cunt feels like she's right in the middle where everyone wants to fuck her fucking cheebye mouth. She enjoys all the attention and she baits for more.

Export her fucking Sinkie cheebye to India for every Shitskin to fuck the shit out of her asshole.

tumblr_n36970srkG1rwmba9o1_500.jpg

Couldn't find an older slut but you get the idea.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ginfreely the Malaysia Jowhore's morning routine to prepare her cheebye mouth for some deep fucking. :biggrin:

tumblr_n3fwohUFG81smnwtfo1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_n2r8z3xnoL1smnwtfo1_400.gif

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The favourite Public toilet bowl in India, Ginfuckly the ugly slut.

tumblr_n286par5qX1rvxf4lo1_1280.jpg

Of course Ginfreely is a fucking uglier version of a toilet bowl considering her age. She's a seasoned heavily used slutbag.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Attn leongsam: Complaint of abuse of power by moderator zhihau

kongratchiulaytions, siaolung got sticky riao :biggrin:

giphy.gif

in before next siaolung ghey lip lai hoot bergin :biggrin:

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

kongratchiulaytions, siaolung got sticky riao :biggrin:

giphy.gif

in before next siaolung ghey lip lai hoot bergin :biggrin:

Ah neh, you sure have nice fingers....delicately formed, good for foreplay with kkj, together with the tongue. :biggrin:

I don't mind give you 一腿...pm me.....

Last edited:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah neh, you sure have nice fingers....delicately formed, good for foreplay with kkj, together with the tongue. :biggrin:

I don't mind give you 一腿...pm me.....

nabei, teeko spotted :biggrin:

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

nabei, teeko spotted :biggrin:

Praise you also cannot, ahhh....so what teeko?

If not, where is the fun?

.... If everyday, you eat char siew pao, one day you will also want to eat big pau for a change. Variation is the sparkle of life....your fingers just fascinated me......so delicate, so smooth and sexy.....

Nowadays so easy to steal eat....h81, fragrance, everywhere to welcome business....

....so how, ahhh? ....pm me, lah.....after eat, zip mouth...nobody needs to know....

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Am I a closet racist?

Leongsam your moderator is abusing power to remove posts indiscriminately to bully me a member that he dislikes. Why are you not doing a thing to moderator who abuse power to bully other members?

sis ginny, are you lactating? moi mean lactating with rage :biggrin:

4503721.gif

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Praise you also cannot, ahhh....so what teeko?

If not, where is the fun?

.... If everyday, you eat char siew pao, one day you will also want to eat big pau for a change. Variation is the sparkle of life....your fingers just fascinated me......so delicate, so smooth and sexy.....

Nowadays so easy to steal eat....h81, fragrance, everywhere to welcome business....

....so how, ahhh? ....pm me, lah.....after eat, zip mouth...nobody needs to know....

hahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bloody evil FCM moderator zhihau - daotao of cotton male slut and flatearthshit - removed my four posts that i reposted to state the truth. He purposely leave this post that i scolded him to show people after I called his bluff on him being a hypocrite allowing others to call me names but not me to call him a daotao of cotton male slut. And yet he cunningly removed the four posts of truth. Very sly FCM caught! Zhihau you are a daotao of male sluts here. I challenge you to not remove this post!

Very good zhihau, make sure you don't remove any more posts that I am going to call you daotao of cotton male slut from now on. Protector of male slut bullies! Fcm protecting FCM to bully Sporean woman. So proud of doing evil! Evil FCM zhihau daotao of Cottonmouth male slut!