• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
BoooooooHOOOOOOO..

The fucking victim is spreading her fucking legs to stab her fucking cheebye with a knife and complaining that it's bleeding again.

Stab deeper with a katana you crazy fucking cheap whore. :biggrin:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation

He is not doing justice but saving his own face. Anytime i call him a daotao of cotton male slut and he will remove it straight away. What a hypocrite considering he left the post in the German thread maligning me a mistress of the German despite my repeated protests. So other people call me mistress and the post is OK to remain but i call him daotao of cotton male slut and the post is not OK.

you comprain to leongsam lor ... better still, pay leongsam 100k to make you a supermod. then you can be empress Wu. hahaha... :biggrin:

meanwhile, moi enjoying my IU songs, hokay :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

you comprain to leongsam lor ... better still, pay leongsam 100k to make you a supermod. then you can be empress Wu. hahaha... :biggrin:

meanwhile, moi enjoying my IU songs, hokay :biggrin:

Already complained before you didn't see? The bastard and zhihau are birds of the same feathers. Criminals protecting criminals. But at least leongsam did confirm zhihau's lie of leongsam putting me on his ignore list when he didn't and replied to me but his reply was nonsense.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hypocrite tua pao sian zhihau caught with double standard. People can call me mistress but i cannot call him daotao of cotton male slut! The latter posts will get repeatedly removed while the earlier category remains despite my protest. Really shameless!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tua pao sian moderator zhihau just removed more posts from the IU suing for sexual harassment and defamation thread for no valid reason again. Basically as long as call mudlander names or call him names he will remove all the posts indiscriminately whereas people calling ME names he never removed their posts at all despite my repeated complaints. Go to the German thread and see the solid proof of the post maligning me a mistress. Whereas i call him a daotao of cotton male slut is cannot and post straight away remove here. Really shameless double standard hypocrite FUCKING CHINESE MALAYSIAN.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog bitch. We chinks not just malaysian chinks are hypocrites with double standards. :p

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

If that happens, after ginfreely bans all her numerous sammyboy.com enemies, causing even her non-enemies to fear her, the only active members left would be Leongsam and his less than ten Mods and S-Mods:
sammyboy.com/showgroups.php
Come to think of it, since zhihau seems to be the only active one among them, maybe Leongsam, zhihau and ginfreely will be the only members talking to one another everyday, which would be hilarious! :p

attachment.php

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

...no guts to attack man aka you.
Just in case you have forgotten, this is an online forum, not a real-life forum. :wink:

So far and by far, especially since late last year, you have been the biggest bully in this online forum, and as I've said two days ago:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?242850-468-charges-against-Elite-SG52-Resercher-up-skirt-amp-Toilet-Spy-Camera&p=2594047#post2594047
When it comes to counterattacking cyberbullies in this online forum, my priority is to target the biggest one, i.e. YOU, and only whenever I have nothing better to do (since I have other better things to do, both online and in real life, at other times of the day nearly everyday). :wink:
Even "Wangfeng" was not as bad as you, simply because he did not spam, or at least not as much as you (even though he did spam quite a bit in August last year; but after that, he stopped; he came back in December and January, mainly to attack me, but he did not spam). :wink:

As for real life, if any man or woman were to try to seriously attack me in real life, he or she had better be prepared to face the consequences, to say the least. :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

then, watch whether he ish trying to bring them into a online relationship by talking about online friendship.. then it is a sign that he ish a closet homosexual.

:biggrin:
Just to remind you, it was:
sammyboy.com/member.php?89736-AhMeng
who first PMed and even first e-mailed a certain newbie member of this forum back in late 2015 (about one and a half years ago), even though that member never pressured AhMeng to PM/e-mail him. :wink:
AhMeng was also well-known for being a womanizer and a "mangina"! :eek: :(
A man being a slave of another man (or even more than one man) is already bad enough; what more being a slave of a woman or even more than one woman at the same time! :*:
Anyway, I hope he has repented and, more importantly, is still maintaining his repentance. :wink:

but hor, if this ghey find flirting with same gender more interesting, targeting those he likes from their writing, chances are more that he ish a same-gender lover.
Like how you replied several times to Papsmearer in his thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?242860-This-is-the-last-fucking-straw!-PRC-shits-jacking-up-prices-for-my-Durians-Its-war!
because he's "funny", even though he's probably roughly ten years older than you? :wink:
Also, if I counted correctly, you posted 74 (yes, seventy-four) times during the past 24 hours! :eek: :wink:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
BoooooooHOOOOOOO..

The fucking victim is spreading her fucking legs to stab her fucking cheebye with a knife and complaining that it's bleeding again.

Stab deeper with a katana you crazy fucking cheap whore. :biggrin:
In my humble opinion, we should also be careful to avoid getting stabbed by her:

Attachments

• bfe04b387750e29e7b2ce3c70e80ac96ed8a14de_hq.jpg
    bfe04b387750e29e7b2ce3c70e80ac96ed8a14de_hq.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 371
  • d27207343bae70c2e757000a7da9f97e.jpg
    d27207343bae70c2e757000a7da9f97e.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 360
  • thumb-1920-481968.jpg
    thumb-1920-481968.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 331
  • 27832_anime_girls_anime_girl_with_katana.jpg
    27832_anime_girls_anime_girl_with_katana.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 328
Last edited:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
ghey spotted :biggrin:

this lao ghey gan si lung hiong ah... ah meng must have ditched you badly for you to write like that :biggrin:

GayWrites-logo-FINAL-300w-267x300.jpg

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

COWARD FCM telling shameless lies non-stop. Let the audience judge whether i am even a bully or victim, let alone the biggest bully.

Just in case you have forgotten, this is an online forum, not a real-life forum. :wink:

So far and by far, especially since late last year, you have been the biggest bully in this online forum, and as I've said two days ago:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?242850-468-charges-against-Elite-SG52-Resercher-up-skirt-amp-Toilet-Spy-Camera&p=2594047#post2594047

Even "Wangfeng" was not as bad as you, simply because he did not spam, or at least not as much as you (even though he did spam quite a bit in August last year; but after that, he stopped; he came back in December and January, mainly to attack me, but he did not spam). :wink:

As for real life, if any man or woman were to try to seriously attack me in real life, he or she had better be prepared to face the consequences, to say the least. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow Chinese dog bitch. We chinks not just malaysian chinks are hypocrites with double standards. :p

You Evil FCM obviously don't understand English. My post was targeted at tua pao zhihau.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually ... maybe should get a 3rd horse to fuck her smelly cunt??
Her fucking cheebye would swallow the cock like a horny fuckslut.

Shame shame shame keep replying to my threads in courtyard when you declared will ignore me. A COWARD FCM is of course not a man of his words. Don't reply on my threads at all! You are not welcome! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is a truth here that's repeatedly removed by moderator for five times or so. The truth is the bastard doing sexual harassment and defamation of Korean star IU had to apologize for his belittling action. It is a crime.

Another truth that's removed by moderator. That i am a victim of sexual harassment and defamation in the JB forum and here. All facts but removed for no valid reason.