• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Is The Real Howard Shaw?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok lor:o you happy can leow lor:biggrin:

Care to elaborate on the collaboration programs ?

Raiders is talking about ACCA, nothing that concerns UOL.

Moreover, it's one thing to say that UOL and OB are involved in some collaboration programs; it's a different thing altogether to suggest that OB degrees are offered by UOL.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a treacherous landmine area to wander successfully within social norms. The line is often very thin between what is acceptable and what is not. How many great men have fallen on the wrong side, not to say lesser men?

Last edited:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
You get the exact same comments from family, relatives and friends of anyone involved if even the guy is an ordinary unemployed ah beng, muthu or Ahmad. It can apply to any case or situation criminal or non criminal where an adverse outcome has resulted.

Howard Shaw's story however is good for consumption but not Muthu, Ah Beng or Ahmad.

That is life.

Your story also good for consumption because Shanmugam showed a softer side. Why did they let you go so easily after Shanmugam made such a big fuss in the media. That had a lot of people taking notice. Tell us what happened that Tuesday.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I noticed that the news will always talk about the persons job and perceived social class when taking into account or quoting his views.
Does it really have any bearing on the person at all what job he does or how it relates to his views just because of his profession.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't understand why they are "shocked".
It's as if what they know of him and what he has now been charged with are mutually exclusive traits.

hi there

1. bro, such specimens believe the prick is some saint or what.
2. honest, looking at his disposition.
3. this would not be the first time he bonked outside marriage.
4. elites have always proven to be daft too!

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
since he's not telling, y dun u tel us wat happened on dat tuesday instead? ... :rolleyes:

I find it sickening he is asking this same question without any let up. Like a dog with a bone that won't let go of it. He knows bloody well he won't get a response yet....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I noticed that the news will always talk about the persons job and perceived social class when taking into account or quoting his views.
Does it really have any bearing on the person at all what job he does or how it relates to his views just because of his profession.

No shit. If a person's job is a 'socialite', he/she sure isn't worrying about MRT breakdowns or increasing cost of living.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.edupoll.org/content/view/303/136/

Oxford Brookes University conferred on Dr Jannie Tay of The Hour Glass, a honorary Doctor of Business Administration degree in 1999. Her son, Michael Tay, the executive director of The Hour Glass, graduated from Oxford Brookes University with a first-class honours degree in business and international management.

Howard Shaw, son of Shaw Vee King and grandson of Runme Shaw, the rich cinema tycoon, graduated from Oxford Brookes University with a degree in environmental biology and business administration. He studied at ACS Primary, Kings School UK and Marlborough College UK.

This university seems to be a university of choice for some rich kids who are less academically-inclined and most people in Singapore cannot tell the difference between Oxford University and Oxford Brookes University :-) " Oh, my son went to Oxford "

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Howard is a nice fella, much better than most ppl here

How you know Howard is a nice fella? :confused:

He gave you free tickets to watch a RA movie in a Shaw Cinema back then?....or did he offered you his '' Hot Dog '' before? :biggrin: :eek: :rolleyes: :biggrin:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
who cares?

Not many really care one way or the other. Not many people are aware of his existence, only the elites and those
who lap up gossipy news about the rich personalities. To me he is just a typical horny person and there is no reason to glorify him just because he is wealthy.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your story also good for consumption because Shanmugam showed a softer side. Why did they let you go so easily after Shanmugam made such a big fuss in the media. That had a lot of people taking notice. Tell us what happened that Tuesday.

Scroobal my evil twin like to play dumb. But nowdays the heat is getting uncomfortable so he don't dare to slander others.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These people praising Howard to heaven are just trying take opportunistic shots at scoring brownie points skyhigh with the Shaw family.