• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok ok, jokes aside. You guys should still meet at least, you never know whether got chemistry or not.
Most dragon ladies marry pretty late i observed and most guys cannot handle a dragon lady including
dragon guys hence they are incompatiable (if you really believe this)

Then again i have a friend who is an ox and he married a lady who was born under the sign of a goat.
They get on so well that they are like a couple matched made in heaven. 3 kids plus every year ask
"the honey to watch the moon together"

u all disturb until like that , i dun dare to meet him as a friend too ....
DOA , lets be friends in our next life ba .....

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, I'm yours and ONLY yours .. I'm all for you ... I think those who r reading this is getting a shiver!

nothing to hide , thats y ask openly ma ....
if I really PM u for all this , then u have to start worry liao .... hahahaha
Private number means only i can call and no one else ??? hahahahhaha

cleyeo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at Bestari Height yesterday. Cant believe my eyes seeing the progress of this project. Wood flooring on the 2nd floor done, Basically, I would almost all done, except sink + garden. One question I have in mind. The second floor is done, pretty good workmanship, however, they leave the window open, when the rain comes, water came in and the wooden floor will damage.

I noticed, certain corridor are pretty slow. I dont know why.

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at Bestari Height yesterday. Cant believe my eyes seeing the progress of this project. Wood flooring on the 2nd floor done, Basically, I would almost all done, except sink + garden. One question I have in mind. The second floor is done, pretty good workmanship, however, they leave the window open, when the rain comes, water came in and the wooden floor will damage.

I noticed, certain corridor are pretty slow. I dont know why.

Yes bro. They expect VP in May. Based on my estimation, should be able to make it. When i was there on Sat, i noticed a Malay family in a SG car inspecting one of the units there.

Cheers.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk about guts. Sharp and decisive. Agree that opportunity doesnt wait for u forever. Very good buy! I look forward to meeting u as my neighbor :smile: It sounds super cool for the resort-like design. I can just imagine it now. Next time u might see another house looks like yours, like twin brothers :biggrin:

Tmn Laguna
After much reading this forum, decided to chalk in and give some experiences we have,. (we are malaysian working in Sg)
Have been viewing tmn laguna and HH since these projects started. At first , skeptical on JB developement.. we all know how slowly JB property and entire markets.
When laguna was first launched it was only $380k.. however.. the distance and location really turned us off.

All changed after the highway is built and i realized how vibrant the things have started to change along this area.
(from legoland, puteri harbour, edu city, medini etc)
When my partner and I decided to give it a change to laguna, all phase 2-2 sold out... that time was Oct'2011.. need wait for new phase launching..
We were like a bit desperate and keep look out for re-sale unit. Guess was fated, one family was eagerly sold their phase 1 Type A unit for 580k..view the house, within a week, confirmed at RM540k and signed the S&P within a week in Nov11.. (lol... we were like ..are we crazy, bought half a million house jus one view and in a week time)

After long 3 mths loan and legal process, we hv the key now, now looking forward to renovate the place (plus we are especially pleased to see/hear that phase 3 type C&D selling at >RM640k,. hahahaha)

We going to make the front, coutyard and back patio with wooden flooring... going to feel so resort-like and time to invite friends to come over for wine and dine with so many sitting places.... all transformation think will take us RM150k +-.

Cheers everybody.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets leave it at that, if one thinks so, no one can convince them otherwise thats why i have dropped the topic.

Many will praise till the cows come home but few will convert when it comes to the crunch. No matter how much
they claim they hate their country, so few will do it as there is just no impetus or reason to. To put it in the words
of quite a few, "Why would we want to do that, we will lose so much more being Singaporean"

I still keep quiet whenever my staff or the many local friends here constantly complain about their country, i won't go and
tell them i am sick and tired of hearing about it, or preach that they should be grateful to their country because in the end,
its their own country.

As a foreigner though i have stayed here with properties, businesses here, this is still their own "family" matter.

Agree. As what bro Batok Seri aptly said, proof is in the pudding and take up pink IC.

Yeah it is damn irritating when foreigners who are beneficiaries of shitty pro-foreigner govt policies tell Singaporeans to be thankful and stop complaining about these policies.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good choice, lets go with this arrangement, first Friday at maybe later, 8pm instead as some may still be on the way across the causeway?

Again, probably no introduction of nicks on the forum, best not to.

Some other places we can consider down the road (We will use Station One for now, a bit pissed off with them as their attitude is getting worse day by day. They don't even smile at regulars and the manager or boss (always in black), face is equally black)

Habib is good but a little too noisy at times
Yews cafe is also another place but probably too far for some bros.
HH cafe as well as some of us can get 20% off the total bill.

This will probably be a separate item from that of looking at investments, etc. Bro Funds Transfer?

Bro Jasonjst suggested 2nd Friday of the month since the 1st may have many flocking there after pay day.

HH Cafe may be better for saving money. Why not?

Yes, and we can talk about investments too! Share contacts! Updates on other developments! And maybe a dating service by the side from the looks of it! :smile:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, am I in the limelight again? Lol

Bro Jasonjst suggested 2nd Friday of the month since the 1st may have many flocking there after pay day.

Yes, and we can talk about investments too! Share contacts! Updates on other developments! And maybe a dating service by the side from the looks of it! :smile:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, am I in the limelight again? Lol

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zipped my mouth. Saying nothing! Otherwise, I shall not expect to see her in any gathering at all, and that thought makes me very very sad now :( hahaha

Okay, let's stop this. If go on like this, think she might not even want to befriend me Liao ... This tiny little heart here can't take that ... I still want to watch football, eat the fresh free range chicken egg etc at NI P8 by the lake leh :wink:

Moreover, how do I attend gatherings without her curry kimchi car???!!!

Looking at the exchanges, you are the beacon in the life of someone now. :smile:

Last edited:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations.. We can feel your excitement. Lets wish we are form a new community here regardless of race and nationality..

No, I can't wait to pay u a visit :smile:

Tmn Laguna
After much reading this forum, decided to chalk in and give some experiences we have,. (we are malaysian working i.n Sg)
Have been viewing tmn laguna and HH since these projects started. At first , skeptical on JB developement.. we all know how slowly JB property and entire markets.
When laguna was first launched it was only $380k.. however.. the distance and location really turned us off.

All changed after the highway is built and i realized how vibrant the things have started to change along this area.
(from legoland, puteri harbour, edu city, medini etc)
When my partner and I decided to give it a change to laguna, all phase 2-2 sold out... that time was Oct'2011.. need wait for new phase launching..
We were like a bit desperate and keep look out for re-sale unit. Guess was fated, one family was eagerly sold their phase 1 Type A unit for 580k..view the house, within a week, confirmed at RM540k and signed the S&P within a week in Nov11.. (lol... we were like ..are we crazy, bought half a million house jus one view and in a week time)

After long 3 mths loan and legal process, we hv the key now, now looking forward to renovate the place (plus we are especially pleased to see/hear that phase 3 type C&D selling at >RM640k,. hahahaha)

We going to make the front, coutyard and back patio with wooden flooring... going to feel so resort-like and time to invite friends to come over for wine and dine with so many sitting places.... all transformation think will take us RM150k +-.

Cheers everybody.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah tiong is xiao long nu, my mong gu.. You are the dream guy... got to give you my blessing liao.

Zipped my mouth. Saying nothing! Otherwise, I shall not expect to see her in any gathering at all, and that thought makes me very very sad now :( hahaha

Okay, let's stop this. If go on like this, think she might not even want to befriend me Liao ... This tiny little heart here can't take that ... I still want to watch football, eat the fresh free range chicken egg etc at NI P8 by the lake leh :wink:

Moreover, how do I attend gatherings without her curry kimchi car???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.