• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pet lovers, please come in!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
can i join in the chat ? im not staying in malaysia ..but i love animals ..im a reptiles and animals breeder .

of coz u r welcome to join !
it will be gd if u can recommend some gd lobangs to buy in jb or we might conisder to buy from u and export to JB .

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is doing perfectly fine, a lot of people have misconception of husky have to be house 24/7 inside aircon room, that is untrue, my husky just need a powerful fan to keep him cool and he is very happy sitting in front of it enjoying the breeze...

Love the colouring and looks quite young. About 2-3 years old?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hey bro..i know you breed animals but i din know you also breed reptiles. You already know your dogs got to be careful of ah Ram.

But mebbe you dun know...your reptiles you better be careful of tony...he eat all these sort of things. Keep them away from him.

bro...im also a exotic pet breeder ..i sell and buy my reptiles international ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
of coz u r welcome to join !
it will be gd if u can recommend some gd lobangs to buy in jb or we might conisder to buy from u and export to JB .

thankyou bro ...in jb i only know where to get exotic pets ...for dog and cat ..i breed pitbulls and bengal cats. i know bengal breeder in malaysia .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah ok...originally i thought only dogs and some makan business. Ok if i come across anyone interested i will advise you.

thankyou bro . makan biz is in singapore ( setting up now ) pets farm and petshop biz , hostress bar is in japan .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Love the colouring and looks quite young. About 2-3 years old?

husky have double coat ..when shedding season ..you will go crazy :wink: i like alsaka malamute ..its much more bigger then husky and look more like a wolf .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
guys the worst dry cat food is science diet ..because it contain corn and many by-products ..the best food for cats and dogs are feeding them barf ( raw ) . if you feed them barf ...you will be amazed by the result .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come you bought one from a Singapore petshop for your nephew?

bobain my nephew saw bengal in singapore and buay tahan wanted to buy ..i told my nephew if my bengal give birth i can send one over but he cant wait .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah ok...the 1st time i saw i thought something wrong wif my own eyes. Then i asked the dog if his eyes different colour and he reply

yes :p

actucally that one is a defect :wink: same as scottish fold cat ..the word fold is because of the ears of the cat folding down ..its a genetic defects that become a individual breed .

Last edited: