• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SiaoCB in Yishun throw sanitary napkin .....

lol the world revolve around a siao buangkokway:biggrin:

Ginsiaochee is who? I was replying to that in ralders post. And who is BuangkokWay? Only bullies like you mercilessly bullying others think that the world revolves around you for you to bully me using every single opportunity. Pui! Lao gay ultimate hypocrite!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Video of China one century ago

One mudlander bastard was busy spamming several threads this afternoon to push down this thread with this disgusting truth of Chinese collaborating with other race/other country to harm Chinese, whereas in comparison angmoh/Japanese collaborate to harm OTHERS not themselves. Why spam? Becos this mudlander bastard knows that's exactly what the shameful mudlander Chinese dogs here did to me ganging up with filthy shit skin in filthy shit crime. Pui!

You think spamming threads can cover up the disgusting truth of what you mudlander dogs 走狗汉奸 did? Heaven got eyes and will give you bastard real kidney disease and no need to act sick anymore! Mudlander (and sinkie dogs) that persecuted and harmed me - when I did no harm to you -with filthy shit lies and more. Shame on you DOGS! 满清走狗汉奸说谎大王害人精等天收拾你们这群狗娘生的畜生!

The same mudlander Han Chinese traitor dog 满清走狗 reincarnation SNXX is now using the same spamming trick to push down my post. Mudlander Chinese dog bully Chinese!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very nice Chinese songs. Have you heard them before?

Bin pay kow kow (eat) lau lau. Waiting for my songs.

Is this called i think the world revolves around me or mudlander dogs bullies who think the world revolves around them for them to bully me using every opportunity? You know I know heaven knows the truth.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ginsiaochee is who? I was replying to that in ralders post. And who is BuangkokWay? Only bullies like you mercilessly bullying others think that the world revolves around you for you to bully me using every single opportunity. Pui! Lao gay ultimate hypocrite!

dafuq.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

SAVE_20170319_225742.jpeg

Wolf in sheep's clothing mudlander dogs that think the world revolves around them use every opportunity to persecute and bully others who did nothing wrong, while being ultimate hypocrite acting nice. Bin pay kow kow chou bully then turned around to call itself a gentleman. Yeah dog gentleman.

Last edited:

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am virgin how to eat lau lau?
Ans: Feeling young again?

Bin pay kow kow is you mudlander dogs 满清走狗汉奸and KT Latha that persecuted me for nothing.
Ans: Consider it all joy.

Another time proven you mudlander Chinese has no qualms to gang up with Indian to bully me with filthy lies.
Ans: KongHoSayLeow?

Take the NRIC virginity test challenge COWARD mudlander bastard!
Ans: I'm running becos i give a shit?

Btw you bin pay kow kow threatened to jump but never jump.
Ans: Must make every drop counts.

As usual mudlander always ownself like that calling others like that. Be it bitch slut whore mistress litterbugs liar or acting nice or bin pay kow kow.
Ans: Don't judge?

So many facts point to the same disgusting truth of mudlander Chinese dogs.
Ans: Swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

Pui!
Ans: Have you heard it before? Be nice?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Self entitled slanderers think they are entitled to slander others but others cannot tell the truth that they themselves are bitch slut whore mistress and that's why they go round slandering me. If you JB cockroach didn't judge me then I will bother to judge you?

And no I am not feeling young but it's a fact I am a virgin that I have no choice but to reveal to tell the whole world how ridiculous the whole persecution is of "bin pay kow kow eat lau lau".

And who cares whether you give a shit about me being a virgin but you have no right to trample me with insults and lies of me being a mistress eat lau lau! You can think whatever you want about me but keep your mudlander dog insulting mouth closed. Pui!

Another COWARD mudlander dog that dare not take the NRIC virginity test challenge and yet think he is entitled to insult others a mistress and then still bin pay kow kow say people not nice to and should not pui him! As usual mudlander are always what they call others. Bin pay kow kow bully people still expect victim to be nice to them in return. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh this mudlander chinese dog 满清走狗 said "consider it a joy" to gang up with indian KT Latha to bully me with filthy lies. See everyone? Not an ounce of shame. Every fact points to the disgusting truth of Chinese have no qualms to gang up with other race/other country to bully own race people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh this mudlander chinese dog 满清走狗 said "consider it a joy" to gang up with indian KT Latha to bully me with filthy lies. See everyone? Not an ounce of shame. Every fact points to the disgusting truth of Chinese have no qualms to gang up with other race/other country to bully own race people.

Ksgd0717 I hope your joy to slander others with lies gives you enough satisfaction to remember when your retribution pain comes for insisting to slander a virgin a mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Self entitled slanderers think they are entitled to slander others but others cannot tell the truth that they themselves are bitch slut whore mistress and that's why they go round slandering me. If you JB cockroach didn't judge me then I will bother to judge you?

And no I am not feeling young but it's a fact I am a virgin that I have no choice but to reveal to tell the whole world how ridiculous the whole persecution is of "bin pay kow kow eat lau lau".

And who cares whether you give a shit about me being a virgin but you have no right to trample me with insults and lies of me being a mistress eat lau lau! You can think whatever you want about me but keep your mudlander dog insulting mouth closed. Pui!

Another COWARD mudlander dog that dare not take the NRIC virginity test challenge and yet think he is entitled to insult others a mistress and then still bin pay kow kow say people not nice to and should not pui him! As usual mudlander are always what they call others. Bin pay kow kow bully people still expect victim to be nice to them in return. Pui!

Btw did I anyhow judge malaysian Mandy lieu to be a mistress? How about the geylang whores were full of mudlander chickens (is not I said but others)? And my JB neighbourhood full of mudlander chinese from all over Malaysia who cohabit before they are married and I saw at least two shot gun marriages among my neighbours within two years. ALL FACTS NO SLANDER!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw did I anyhow judge malaysian Mandy lieu to be a mistress? How about the geylang whores were full of mudlander chickens (is not I said but others)? And my JB neighbourhood full of mudlander chinese from all over Malaysia who cohabit before they are married and I saw at least two shot gun marriages among my neighbours within two years. ALL FACTS NO SLANDER!

Mudlander bastards before you judge others WRONGLY, please look at your own backyard full of bitch slut whore mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mudlander dogs why you all so bin pay kow kow to bully people and then turn around to ask the victim to be nice? You can bully people but people cannot spit at you in return? You can bully people but people cannot scream and shout in return? Tsk tsk tsk shameless mudlander dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ksgd0717 mudlander chinese dog runs off with its tails in between its legs. With this kind of Chinese bullying other Chinese around, who wants to be a Chinese? Better to be an Indian like KT Latha lah with Chinese pawing you even when she is spewing lies on Chinese. Bin pay kow kow mudlander Chinese dog ksgd0717 called it a joy to gang up with Indian to bully Chinese!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

That angmoh woman was so much better than the Manchu barbarians and 满清走狗 who would rather let the poor Han Chinese children starve to death. Angmohs are the best!

Yeah angmoh the best indeed. At least they know how to bully other race and not just bully their own race ONLY like the many mudlander chinese dogs here. One dog ksgd0717 even so shameless to "consider it a joy" to gang up with Indian to bully Chinese. No wonder Han Chinese is ruled by Manchu for 300 years!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

These mudlander slanderers dogs like ksgd0717, cottonmouth, balapundek, chootchiew, ralders etc are behaving exactly like the red guards to persecute me for nothing with filthy insults and lies. Their evil intention is to persecute me until I become mad or commit suicide, which was exactly what happened to many in China then. Very evil mudlander Chinese dogs have no shame to gang up with other race/other country and to tell filthy lies no end. I am ashamed to be same race as these bin pay kow kow mudlander chinese dogs. Pui!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...mao-little-general-horror-cultural-revolution

“We became Red Guards [because] we all shared the belief that we would die to protect Chairman Mao,” she says over a cup of tea in a Beijing cafe. “Even though it might be dangerous, that was absolutely what we had to do. Everything I had been taught told me that Chairman Mao was closer to us than our mums and dads. Without Chairman Mao, we would have nothing.”

"She remembers the vicious persecution of her teachers, the lynching of suspected class enemies, the hysterical mass rallies, and how Red Guards roamed Beijing, setting upon those with supposedly counter-revolutionary footwear, clothing or hair.

“We thought that if you wore skinny trousers you were a monster,” said Yu, recalling how scissors were used to lop the tips off pointy shoes, slice open excessively fashionable trousers or shear off locks of hair.

In one post, Yu recalls the excitement of boarding public buses with her Red Guard comrades and spending entire days reading extracts of Mao’s Little Red Book to commuters. “It was quite fun,” she recalled, leaning over the table in laughter. “I still remember the words in the book today. ‘Revolution is not a dinner party, or writing an essay, or painting a picture, or doing embroidery. It can’t be done elegantly and gently.’”

“I believed it,” Yu went on. “I thought Mao Zedong was great and that his words were great.”

Other memories are more painful. As the summer of 1966 progressed, and a period of so-called “red terror” began, the thrill of having been let out of class and let loose on the Chinese capital faded and was replaced by an atmosphere of fear. Red Guards marauded across the city, ransacking and looting homes and staging public “struggle sessions” in which victims were savagely beaten, tortured and sometimes killed. At least 1,772 people are known to have been murdered in Beijing alone. Some targets committed suicide to escape the relentless persecution.

As violence engulfed the capital, an editorial in the Communist party journal, Red Flag, fanned the rapidly spreading flames. “The Red Guards have ruthlessly castigated, exposed, criticised and repudiated the decadent, reactionary culture of the bourgeoisie … landing them in the position of rats running across the street and being chased by all,” it read, according to Michael Schoenhals’ seminal book on the period, China’s Cultural Revolution.

One night Yu recalls being unable to sleep because of the ferocious beating being inflicted on one of her teachers. “Each time we fell asleep the screams woke us up. The screaming never stopped.”

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mudlander bastards before you judge others WRONGLY, please look at your own backyard full of bitch slut whore mistress.

Mudlander Chinese dogs bin pay kow kow with backyard full of shot gun marriages, cohabiting couples and mistresses and geylang whores yet come and severely criticised and persecuted me - a virgin - to be a slut. Really the same low life trait as the china "red guards" persecuting others for nothing during cultural revolution. Some people never learned. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Top Photos pse click How to catch a Cheating Wife in Russia 俄罗斯抓奸在床

Mudlander Dog went to dig out a 2007 article to bully people. Just remember this fact mudlander chinese dog. I am a virgin is a fact and KT Latha is telling lies on me is another fact. You want to gang up with Indian to persecute me for nothing just wait for your retribution. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And yes should 抓奸在床indeed and don't anyhow open mouth to slander others with lies like what KT Latha did - based on nothing except her filthy mouth and evil intention. I didn't even touch anybody's hand or finger or hair at all. Funny like that still can be persecuted no end. All the mudlander dogs, "consider it a joy" to bully me - like what ksgd0717 said - while it lasts. If I cannot get the justice, heaven will deal with you in one way or another for the evil injustice that you did to me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Winners is right that PAP will deal with you bullies for me. Long live PAP! Ultimate hypocrites mercilessly bullying me with filthy lies deserved to pay and pay! Your descendants too!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow dig out 2007 article to bully people. So proud!