• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheap Air Fare From Tiger airways, Check it up man

icecum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All Bro who FLY offen to China,thai,Viet,Macau and other

The promotion start from 05/08 to 15/08

Price from $0.09 to $29.99 without tax one way

Fly from 15/08 to 30/09

Exp: from SG to GZ

fly on 20/08

$9.99 Flight + $122.00 tax = $131.99

Exp: from GZ to SG

Then at there buy one way ticket from internet

fly on 01/09

57.00cny flight + 785cny tax = 842cny

Here are the link, u guys may check it up and plan which day to go and enjoy,

http://www.tigerairways.com.sg/home/fare_details.php#singguangzhou

*** Cause i always travel to china so i alway choice the cheaper the better, will update as and when there it any more promotion***

icecum

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all bro tomorrow will be the last day of the promotion...... so thoses who are planning to go oversea got to be fast liao......

*** On and off i will update any promotion of the fare***

birdie8819

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro icecum for your information !!!

Actually since I've started going to HCM I've been following this promotion not only by Tiger also Jetstar and Lionair . As for Tiger Air you've to follow weekly mostly on Wednesday they'll have all this promotion going on . Do check up or just sign in to their newsletter that they'll send to you every now and then for new promotion . :wink:

Cheers

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Dear All Bro who FLY offen to China,thai,Viet,Macau and other

The promotion start from 05/08 to 15/08

The best ticket in the world is a ONE WAY ticket out of Singapore!!!:biggrin:

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vLBKOcUbHR0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best ticket in the world is a ONE WAY ticket out of Singapore!!!:biggrin:
ya, 1 way ticket leaving on a jetplane out of sg, alrite ... n u hv 2 select tis singer ... :eek: :rolleyes:

choi! 大吉利是! :cool:

Last edited:

icecum

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro ice,
nice to see you here,contributing and sharing.
still cheong ktvs ?

Yo bro Himerus Yup still cheong KTV only when my OC not in town heehee

Thanks bro icecum for your information !!!

Actually since I've started going to HCM I've been following this promotion not only by Tiger also Jetstar and Lionair . As for Tiger Air you've to follow weekly mostly on Wednesday they'll have all this promotion going on . Do check up or just sign in to their newsletter that they'll send to you every now and then for new promotion . :wink:

Cheers

Yo bro Yup i do have their Newsletter but just never really go read it all heehee

**Their promotion extend to 17/08/2008

So sad how i wish i can up bro in here who know me, but too bad not power to up any bro yet..... heehee
Just stay in here and enjoy

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all gimmick, try to book but cannot get
Marketing ploy, be aware of fine print. Good if you can live with restrictions like blackout dates, EARLY advance booking, no date change (cost adds up $$) and hordes at gate. Often, block bookings by travel agents so yours may end up russian roulette:biggrin: