• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

SEX SCANDAL: Cathay Pacific crew in 'oral sex' scandal (Acceptable?)

alleged_oral_sex_photos_of_cathay_pacific-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer OMG says the photos that are being circulated online -- allegedly showing a stewardess and pilot engaging in oral sex aboard a Cathay Pacific plane -- would make potential travellers think twice before flying with the airline.

The pixelated photos show a woman in what seems to be a red Cathay Pacific cabin crew uniform giving oral sex to a man in a pilot uniform.

STOMPer OMG, who found these photos online, said:

"This is really shocking! I"m not sure if this happened during a flight.

"I will not fly with an airline with such promiscuous crew members! If the incident did happen, it shows the poor judgment and calibre of the Cathay Pacific crew.

"I believe it would make potential travellers more apprehensive about flying with the airline.

"And to think that this stewardess may have actually served meals to passengers!

"Eeewww! It's so disgusting! I sure hope she washed her hands...and mouth...with lots and lots of soap and mouthwash!

A spokeswoman of the Hong Kong carrier told AFP:

"We are conducting a full investigation into the matter and there are some indications that the female shown in the photos may be a member of our cabin crew.

"Our investigations are continuing and we have nothing further to add at this stage," she said, without commenting on the identity of the man, whose clothing in the published photo did not appear to be Cathay pilot uniform.

"There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that the act took place during a flight, and there are no reasons to believe that any safety breaches have occurred."

In separate comments to South China Morning Post, a Cathay Pacific spokesperson said:

"One of the photos appears to have been taken inside an aircraft cockpit. There is no way to tell conclusively whether the photo was taken while the aircraft was on the ground or airborne."

According to Apple Daily, the pilot, a foreigner, has issued a legal letter to the newspaper, saying that the photos had been stolen from his personal computer, and that he had lodged a police report.

Apple Daily has also created an animated video to recreate the incident.

There was a time when SIA was rumoured to be "Sex in the Air" when some SQ pilots were screwing the stewardess in the toilet!

I know one SQ cunt. Always fucking those male flight attendants when they check into hotels when they land. But she dun fuck pilots, cos she say they too old and ugly. lol

Cuntamania

It's included in the airfare bundle package lah. I am always flying CX why not special?:biggrin:

alleged_oral_sex_photos_of_cathay_pacific-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer OMG says the photos that are being circulated online -- allegedly showing a stewardess and pilot engaging in oral sex aboard a Cathay Pacific plane -- would make potential travellers think twice before flying with the airline.

The pixelated photos show a woman in what seems to be a red Cathay Pacific cabin crew uniform giving oral sex to a man in a pilot uniform.

STOMPer OMG, who found these photos online, said:

"This is really shocking! I"m not sure if this happened during a flight.

"I will not fly with an airline with such promiscuous crew members! If the incident did happen, it shows the poor judgment and calibre of the Cathay Pacific crew.

"I believe it would make potential travellers more apprehensive about flying with the airline.

"And to think that this stewardess may have actually served meals to passengers!

"Eeewww! It's so disgusting! I sure hope she washed her hands...and mouth...with lots and lots of soap and mouthwash!

A spokeswoman of the Hong Kong carrier told AFP:

"We are conducting a full investigation into the matter and there are some indications that the female shown in the photos may be a member of our cabin crew.

"Our investigations are continuing and we have nothing further to add at this stage," she said, without commenting on the identity of the man, whose clothing in the published photo did not appear to be Cathay pilot uniform.

"There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that the act took place during a flight, and there are no reasons to believe that any safety breaches have occurred."

In separate comments to South China Morning Post, a Cathay Pacific spokesperson said:

"One of the photos appears to have been taken inside an aircraft cockpit. There is no way to tell conclusively whether the photo was taken while the aircraft was on the ground or airborne."

According to Apple Daily, the pilot, a foreigner, has issued a legal letter to the newspaper, saying that the photos had been stolen from his personal computer, and that he had lodged a police report.

Apple Daily has also created an animated video to recreate the incident.