• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hfj 做秀

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal
$1000 sash is one time hang on a quiet Sunday night during ppc and she came in 2nd to hua jie. I was hot & moody on that night so I hang cannon after drinking beer.

Then to realize I had overspent what I had budgeted. This singer is 24 year old very pretty professional dancer.
But I am too poor to support her. I have siam her personal show now trying to siam the Xmas group shows.

So may I ask what does 做秀 and pai pai Chang mean? Sorry nvr been to hfj so wanna ask about the terms:wink:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your $1000 is one time hang or in total for the night? Why that amount? You bio-ing her?

For me, I wont hang $200. I hang $50 and see her reaction first. If face black-black, ignore her. Then hang $500 for next target.

Why waste your hard earned money?

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
So may I ask what does 做秀 and pai pai Chang mean? Sorry nvr been to hfj so wanna ask about the terms:wink:

PPC is a group singing while all singers gather on stage every midnight and let their customers hang flower. The singer receive the largest amount ($) of flower become the winner.

Personal show is like a mini concert for a particular singer with target of $8000 to $40000 flower. The objective is to dig the main customers' money

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is definitely all out for your money. they "chiong" work for a couple of months then go back home to feed the family; maybe even buy farm land or houses for parents.

probably she will offer mercy sex to you if you are lucky and only after you gave her a couple of $1000 sash(s).

She has offer me her body if I can meet her $20000 show target and pay full in cash after her show night. She will go with me immediately :p

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow 20k? She make up of gold or wat? Hahaha
If u pay 20k, u really live up to ur nick.:biggrin:

That very normal la. One 70 years old man willingly offer $60000 for her show night but she turn down the offer.

For me, I valued her at $40000 because she is gem, graduated from renowned university in China and a professional dancer.

$20000 is too cheap :biggrin:

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That very normal la. One 70 years old man willingly offer $60000 for her show night but she turn down the offer.

For me, I valued her at $40000 because she is gem, graduated from renowned university in China and a professional dancer.

$20000 is too cheap :biggrin:

Which university did she graduate from and what did she study? Professional dancer? She's been to a dance academy and received professional instruction?

Its entirely up to you how you spend your money. Just understand its part of a big game and adopt an "easy to take it up, equally easy to put it down" mentality. Sorry my mandarin very chui ... but you know what idiom I am referring to.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which university did she graduate from and what did she study? Professional dancer? She's been to a dance academy and received professional instruction?

Its entirely up to you how you spend your money. Just understand its part of a big game and adopt an "easy to take it up, equally easy to put it down" mentality. Sorry my mandarin very chui ... but you know what idiom I am referring to.

Thanks bro for the concern.

She graduated from Jilin University and study literature. Yes I believe she been to dance academy as I can her dancing is professional. She also youthful pretty and good figure.

But I do not have the spare $20000 for her show. So I know she will accept other customer's terms & conditions after all she is here to make money mah.

Maybe I will see her the last time during the Xmas group shows.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Merry Christmas to all HFJ bros here.

Later I am going to book table for a Xmas Xiu and the singer said that she had prepared hot Dongbei Dumpling for me in the club. The damage is that I have to hang $2000 flower later in ppc :o

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Later I am going to book table for a Xmas Xiu and the singer said that she had prepared hot Dongbei Dumpling for me in the club. The damage is that I have to hang $2000 flower later in ppc :o
dose dumplings r much 2 expensif ...

u shud ask 4 her personal dumplings ...