• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hfj 做秀

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had sat with one 重庆 singer twice. Last night she asked me to come tonight again to see other singers 做秀 as I explained to my friend that 做秀 means must hang a lot of flowers.

My 重庆 singer got angry :mad: saying that she is not the one doing shows just want us to come down.. no need to hang flowers also can.

Before we left ...I just hang a $100 banner for her and she still bo-hew me.

To bros that cheong HFJ,

(a) How much did you guys hang when your singer gf during her 做秀 ?

(b) How often did you guys 买场 ? And if 买场 do guys give the singer tips separately ??

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... (a) How much did you guys hang when your singer gf during her 做秀 ?

(b) How often did you guys 买场 ? And if 买场 do guys give the singer tips separately ??
dun throw away ur hard-earned moni @ dose places la ...

once in a while, 应酬 min flower can oredi ...

Last edited:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! This thread has survived 30 mins liao! I wonder what gives here. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Bro BNB, my advise to you is don't throw good money after bad lah! :p

I agree with you Bro Max. But I cannot control myself this Friday & Sunday nights I am planning to that HFJ again.

I started this thread because I need talk to bros here on these HFJ issues.

Last edited:

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la... my objective is to bonk them a few times then let go. Definitely not to feed them :p

Taking into consideration all the money you have spent at these hang flower joints, don't you think you are paying a very high price to bonk these singers ? Why pay at premium prices when you can, at opportune time, pay at undervalued discount prices ?

There are so many brothers out there bonking these china MMs for free !
I have heard of guys bonking China girls selling DVDs from pubs to pubs at Boat Quay for free. How about china students in private schools ? Isn't the 'chase' more exciting and invigorating ?

You are sliding down the abysses of wasted time and money if you are obsessed with HFJ singers. Going to KTV joints, sometimes you can pick up singer-standard type of china MMs if you are selective enough. And you don't have to spend too much money - at least you get to squeeze them at cheap prices.

How about going to china ? It is so much cheaper there.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No la... my objective is to bonk them a few times then let go. Definitely not to feed them :p

if you want to bonk ..just pay money and fuck ...dont need to hang flowers ...end of the day its the boss of the ktv and the woman are laughing their way to the bank ....hang flower joints are for those ppl who do illegal business and money is easy come for them and for those ppl to show off their dirty money .....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because I feel that those 100 geylang ones too public liao

bro...dont lie to yourself ....those geyland girl and flower joint woman are all the same ...their motive is to make you a carrot head ..their goal is to give you the impression that they are not easy to bonk so that you when you get the chance to bonk them your ego will go up ...its a mind game tactics ..

same like limited edition stuffs ....everyone will pay tons of money for it ( because hard to get ) ...japan is good at those mind game sales tactics ...