• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nude shots of HK D-cup model leaked

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
20110628.175151_hui.jpg

Meet Asia's answer to Hollywood actress Blake Lively - Phoebe Hui.

A collection of nude photographs featuring the busty Hong Kong model has gone viral in the cyberspace.

Hui, the proud owner of D-cup breasts, admits that she's the person in the photos and that the nude shots leaked online after she lost her cell phone.

While some speculate that this is nothing but a gimmick, Hui denied it, saying that she lost her phone in a mall on June 17.

"I really didn’t expect the photos to be leaked as my cell phone is protected by password," she explained.

She said she took the photos for fun and as a remembrance of her youth.

"I hope everyone don’t take my photos too seriously. Many female celebrities overseas are doing this," she said.

Nevertheless, she is concerned that her personal data might be leaked and is considering seeking assistance from the police.

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm....I like.

5437773439_b2c6244cc0.jpg

Hong-Kong-model-Phoebe-Hui-photo-003.jpg

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y2MFlbRAf9M&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y2MFlbRAf9M&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those who know little would brag to make himself sound knowledgable while those who are knowledgable would be quiet so as not to make others sound stupid.

sinkies should be bash for being stupid as their stupidity cause problems for others.