• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AngMoh Turned Citizens Praised PAPee and 154th

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who says the fascists have no Western admirers?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>'My compliments, ST'
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->FROM the first day I landed in Singapore in early January 1992, I became an avid reader of The Straits Times.
I fell in love with Singapore, the people, the culture, the security, the flavours, the multicultural treasures, and much more. Even the traumatic failure of my marriage did not drive me away from Singapore.
In 2006, to show our love and dedication to our beautiful island, my two daughters and I became proud Singapore citizens and relinquished our French citizenship. Tears rolled down our cheeks when we took part in the citizenship ceremony, which was a great honour.
Yesterday, I woke up to a new version of The Straits Times and with this e-mail, I just want to say again, I am proud of my country.
This new-look Straits Times surpassed all my expectations and will make the start of each day even brighter.
My compliments and thanks to The Straits Times team. Agnes Meurzec (Ms)

wallace

Alfrescian
Loyal

[Please] understand that westerner like Agnes Meurzec and others who come to Singapore and fall in love with Singapore, eventually giving up their country citizenship to become Singaporean, do so for social reasons and not political reasons.

In any western societies, whether it's the USA, Europe or Australia, there are many social ills - drugs, violence, gangs, pyschopath, serial killers, sex maniacs, guns, hate crime, HIV etc. These westerner have chosen to come to Singapore to escape all these social ills.

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will not for long that agnes will give up sinkapore citizenship when gambling dens go into full swing with massive prostitution, robbery, drug trafficking, and many other sleazy things take place.

agnes will sing another anthem once again

neutralsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who knows it may be just a phantom writer. It may be a way that the 154th trying to blind the people into believing that here is a wonderful haven. It is to me unconvincing that any french would leave and migrate to a shitty country like this and claims proud, unless he/she did so only for self personal economic gains.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>'My compliments, ST'
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!--
In 2006, to show our love and dedication to our beautiful island, my two daughters and I became proud Singapore citizens and relinquished our French citizenship.. Agnes Meurzec (Ms)

note : his sons siam NS while he pretend to love Sg !!