• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ANOTHER SEX SCANDAL Involving GRASSLOOT Leader. Wah say...another cover up?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
WAS SHE SET UP TO IMH TO SAY SHE IS "MAD" TO COVER UP THIS AFFAIR THAT SHE CLAIMED?

BusNo64
user-offline.png
Alfrescian My Reputation: 225
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png

<dl class="userstats"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Oct 2009</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>2,548</dd></dl> <dl class="user_rep"><dt>Rep Power</dt><dd id="reppower_739452_11884">4</dd></dl>

icon1.png
WAH...another sex scandal involving grassroot leader...

wah...how come MIW grassroot leader always got sex scandal one? :confused: dis time involve with dis PRC siaocharbor...jialat liao. OBIGOOD TO THESE HORNY MIW RUNNING DOGS.:rolleyes::biggrin::oIo:

PRC blogger Jiang Lai arrested for threatening to throw acid on PAP grassroots leader’s wife

PRC blogger Jiang Lai has been arrested for threatening to throw acid on the face of a woman who is the wife of a PAP grassroots leader whom she had an affair with, according to reports in the state media.

The police has classified the case as ‘attempted extortion’ and is currently investigating the matter.

The 23 year-old came to Singapore when she was six years old and studied in CHIJ St Nicholas Secondary School and Anglo-Chinese Junior College before going on to study in Reed College in the U.S.

She first shot into prominence two weeks ago with a series of controversial remarks made on her blog, one of which is that ‘only ACS(I) boys are worth dating.’

Her most vitriolic posts, however, were directed at her ex-boyfriend (a Mr Wong) who is apparently working as a teacher in a secondary school.

Ms Jiang had accused Mr Wong of “being homosexual, bisexual, an AIDS carrier and a philanderer” and “of “using (her) as a sperm receptacle” while his wife was pregnant, and “feeding (her) lies that he was waiting for (her)”.

She also claims that Mr Wong was a volunteer at a PAP MP’s Meet-the-People sessions.

In one blog posting, she wrote that “interesting things will happen to Singapore” if the PAP ministers do not seek ‘redress’ for her:

“It was PAP ministers who granted him the power to inflict such damage on me. It should be PAP ministers who look into this urgent matter and seek redress for me. If nothing happens..Well. Interesting things will happen to Singapore in the future. I promise.”

Though the identity of the man is known, the state media deliberately censored his name and involvement with the PAP grassroots.

http://www.sgforums.com/forums/10/topics/431026

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since history began for them, the White rulers always use this tactic to get away from this type of situations - send the potential trouble maker to Woodbridge or IMH. Or deny them their normal medication while only allowing them to see the rulers' selected doctors who will prescribe them medication to make them look like liao-lang. Some even become alcoholics and have sex scandals. Don't be surprise la.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retarded PRC whore. It is obvious that drinking all the cum from Mr Wong has not made her any smarter:mad: She is really asking for it.