• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does the SPP really have supporters?

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is it that Alex Tan of SPP cant even get 8 assenters of his own without appealing through the Internet the night before Nomination day?

Did he even work the ground in AMK?

Sorry everyone! I need more volunteers tomorrow to be my assentors! i currently only have 6 out of a required 8. There isn't even a buffer. If someone doesnt turn up, all will be lost! Please help! Deyi Secondary School 9am to 12pm! Contact Alex: [email protected] or 9126 4666. source: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002242021658

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
strong n concrete evidens dat peasants r utterly n totally disgusted wif ah loon n his jin gang ... :mad:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why is it that Alex Tan of SPP cant even get 8 assenters of his own without appealing through the Internet the night before Nomination day?

Did he even work the ground in AMK?

You CB dog. Might as well don't make it a question. And don't tell me how i should talk because that's how i talk. :eek:

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not SPP la... RP..

Alex is the only hero that jump to RP when everyone jumping out. Reason he got no money is that KJ say you wanna join? bring your own $16k.

APR 27, 2011

Reform Party unveils slate for Ang Mo Kio GRC
By Mavis Toh

Businessman Mansor Rahman (left), shaking hands with Reform Party chief Kenneth Jeyaratnam, was unveiled as part of the Ang Mo Kio GRC team. -- ST PHOTO: AZIZ HUSSIN
THE Reform Party (RP) on Wednesday unveiled its six-member lineup to contest Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's Ang Mo Kio GRC, hours before nomination centres open.

RP chief Kenneth Jeyaretnam introduced the slate comprising businessman Mansor Rahman, 59, financial adviser Alex Tan, 23, student Lim Zi Rui, 24, preschool teacher Vigneswari Ramachandran, 29, film maker Arthero Lim , 56 and Human Resource supervisor Osman Sulaiman, 36, at an early morning press conference.

The last-minute announcement to contest the GRC came after Mr Tan managed to raise the $32,000, following an online appeal for donations.

By 9.30am on Tuesday , he said he had the money sitting in his bank account.

The money came from 43 friends and supporters, all of whom he will repay, he told The Straits Times. The largest loan was $4,900, and the smallest, $5 from a student.