• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE2011 Omen Video Documentary Fresh tonight - PAP HQ Power Blacked Out!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-kh.blogspot.com/2011/04/2011.html

Saturday, April 23, 2011

2011年新加坡大选,前所未有的大挑战登记后,孽党总部大停电,漆黑阴森,大败兆!

新加坡2011年大选的提名登记截止于今日下午1:00.

根据李家王朝再三胡乱修改的选举法,尽管题名日是4月27日,单在今日4月23日下午1点,就截止登记候选人。这是所谓的政治捐款申报单的截止。依法,只要没有申报单,在提名日就无资格提名的。所以今日申报单截止就实际上等于是提名截止了。

今 日的截止,是新加坡李家王朝有史以来最大规模的挑战。而且是大幅度猛增的挑战。以往是习惯于在提名日大部分议席无对手自动中选的李家王朝,在上届的 2006年大选的84个席位只有47席被挑战,但是那当时已经是破纪录的挑战了。这次在87席全面被挑战的情况下,反对党的实力总数超过87名,大概有 100名。所以3角战难免发生。

选举局截止后共登记了208份候选人政治捐款申报单。打破记录。208份里面超过一半是反对党。

我协助反对党安排人马,清楚知道有些是我们刻意安排的额外后备人选。提名日没有需要就会撤走的。但是3角战仍然会有。因为反对党已经茁壮成长,反对党之间在合作的同时还必需互相竞争了。李家王朝的孽党已经绝对又相对的衰弱了。

天居然也呈现了孽党大败之兆!

我录了视频证据。这是我在晚上8:30亲自录的。

http://youtu.be/p8DHNKCyHrs

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p8DHNKCyHrs" allowfullscreen="" width="853" frameborder="0" height="510"></iframe>

I recorded at about 2030hr outside the PAp ruling Party HQ at Bedok South Blk 57B, video showed Half of Blk 51 and the lift had power failure and residents moving in pitch darkness. PAp HQ's building all dark including their huge party signs. Other blocks are not affected.

posted by uncleyap at 11:59 PM

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?90003-1st-ever-REAL-GENERAL-Election-of-Singapore-do-your-part!

Refer to the above post for connection relating this Omen.

famiLEE LEEgime had been always childish for all their fetish World First or #1.

I am sure Singaporeans are now proud for this FIRST, the 1st Ever REAL GENERAL Election in SGP. Why?

Because all the past Elections are only PARTIAL ELECTIONS e.g. the GE2006 only 47/84 constituencies' Singaporeans had a chance to go to vote. I meant Walk-Over are not counted. It is only GENERAL enough when ALL Singaporeans have chance to go to poll, that is only the REAL GENERAL election, the rest are just PARTIAL ELECTIONS since more than half usually can not go to vote. :-)

BRAVO SG!

BRAVO SINGAPOREANS!

BRAVO OPPOSITION!

This afternoon 1300HR the GATE OF CONTEST is shut already, yes nomination is 27th but famiLEE LEEgime's cheatings includes this trick:

By 1pm today, any potential candidates who had not yet submitted Political Donation Forms, will not be accepted for nomination. This is the 1st layer of gate, 2nd layer of gate is by noon 27th if your S$16,000 deposit isn't received then your nomination is considered as withdrawn!

There is no official figures release by our 1st world election dept, nor our 1st world MSM media, and I had just before writing this blog post, ring up ST and prompted the Political Desk to obtain the official figures from Election Dept, this HISTORIC RECORD FIGURE in SG history.

My own estimate, either precisely 87 PAp or with few extra / spare had submitted Political Donation Forms. Close to 100 non-PAP in my estimation. Yes, for 1st damn time in history we beat the PAp in numbers, we have 3 corners, we have more than 87 candidates, we also have several spares. I personally headhunted for such spare and fill-in candidates, at least 2 of them are members of Sammyboy.Com forum, but 1 dropped out because the wife objected.

OK, listen here Singaporeans, show your support on nomination day, go to each and everyone of the 9 nomination centers, cheer for our candidate! PAp had always Out Numbered Us in the past, they filled up each nomination center with hundreds of White Pants and Shirts, Sickening! Now Singaporeans... SHOW THEM WHO OWNS SINGAPORE! Go down and cheer proudly!

NOMINATION CENTRES

1. Admiralty Secondary School
Woodlands Crescent
Singapore 737916

2. Bedok View Secondary School
Bedok South Avenue 3
Singapore 469293

3. Deyi Secondary School
Ang Mo Kio Street 42
Singapore 569277

4. Dunman Secondary School
Tampines Street 45
Singapore 529093

5. Greenridge Secondary School
Bukit Panjang Ring Road
Singapore 679938

6. Jurong Junior College
Corporation Road
Singapore 649809

7. Singapore Chinese Girls' School
Dunearn Road
Singapore 309437

8. South View Primary School
Choa Chu Kang Central
Singapore 689762

9. Tao Nan School
Marine Crescent
Singapore 449761

This is very important Singaporeans! Let the LEEgime know from now on, WHO IS STRONGER. Them or Us?

:-)

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
VOTE FOR CHANGE!!!

If uncleyap's estimation of 100 non-PAP are running for elections, hopefully these 100 opposition representatives are well coordinated to cover the entire SECTOR, GRC, SMC, and every Singaporeans will have a chance to vote this time.

VOTE FOR CHANGE. Let your voices be heard in Parliament...

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
VOTE FOR CHANGE!!!

If uncleyap's estimation of 100 non-PAP are running for elections, hopefully these 100 opposition representatives are well coordinated to cover the entire SECTOR, GRC, SMC, and every Singaporeans will have a chance to vote this time.

VOTE FOR CHANGE. Let your voices be heard in Parliament...

It is no longer an estimation any more. Confirmed.

I had SPH to obtain the official figure from Election Dept and it is 208 total entries admitted to GE2011 (political donation forms for candidates)

More than half of 208 is opposition. PAP could be as low as 87 only, if they so confident with their papers & dogs, and prepared no extra stand by candidates, then 208 - 87 = 121 opposition admitted. This includes spares that we had arranged. :smile::wink:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

I had SPH to obtain the official figure from Election Dept and it is 208 total entries admitted to GE2011 (political donation forms for candidates)

More than half of 208 is opposition. PAP could be as low as 87 only, if they so confident with their papers & dogs, and prepared no extra stand by candidates, then 208 - 87 = 121 opposition admitted. This includes spares that we had arranged. :smile::wink:

Bald Fuck Yap

Why do you care so much about this?

As if you are going to a MP?

Nobody knows who you are and don't give a shit about what you say anyway

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibbnZqqIa54

This black out is the same location the above video was taken.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ibbnZqqIa54" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

UY

May I know what is the brand and model of the video cam that you've been using for all your filming? Quality looks quite good even in low light condition.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
UY

May I know what is the brand and model of the video cam that you've been using for all your filming? Quality looks quite good even in low light condition.

No good enough actually. It is a CMOS sensor if I had more budget I would had gotten the CCD sensor model a additional S$90 only. My is Sanyo GC-100. If got supporter want sponsor me i get CCD sensor, under low light CCD is better.

http://www.camcorders-only.com/compares/sanyo_xacti_vpc-cg100_vs_sanyo_xacti_vpc-cg20

There are even IR capable models from e.g. Sony. That can take video in total darkness, that means it sees heat / thermal imaging like sidewinder snakes. Our body heat is enough to produce image (no color). But damn expensive one lah.

:wink:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal

I AM GLAD TO VOTE LHL OUT OF AMK GRC!!!

I AM GLAD TO KNOW THAT THIS TIME ROUND, EVERY SINGAPOREAN WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO VOTE FOR CHANGE!!!

I AM GLAD TO KNOW THAT FINALLY, THERE IS A TRUE REPRESENTATION OF THE PEOPLE's VOICES in PARLIAMENT.

Let us all do our part to share with 10 people that we know, and pay it forward, we only need to do this for 4 days, and 1.6 Million people will be persuaded...

Do your part, persuade your friends, relatives, siblings, childrens, anyone that is close to you... GO FOR CHANGE!

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiam quoted by Chinese Tabloid tonight:

Next GE non-PAP will form govt.

This GE2011 will be the best elections ever! non-PAP form a GOOD government. There should be many exciting RALLIES coming up next... SUPPORT THE OPPOSITION, let the PAP rallies be empty to send a clear message that the people of Singapore is unhappy...

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
By 1pm today, any potential candidates who had not yet submitted Political Donation Forms, will not be accepted for nomination. This is the 1st layer of gate, 2nd layer of gate is by noon 27th if your S$16,000 deposit isn't received then your nomination is considered as withdrawn!

There is no official figures release by our 1st world election dept, nor our 1st world MSM media, and I had just before writing this blog post, ring up ST and prompted the Political Desk to obtain the official figures from Election Dept, this HISTORIC RECORD FIGURE in SG history.

Thank you for the information. Every Singaporean will have the chance to vote this time round.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
This GE2011 will be the best elections ever! non-PAP form a GOOD government. There should be many exciting RALLIES coming up next... SUPPORT THE OPPOSITION, let the PAP rallies be empty to send a clear message that the people of Singapore is unhappy...

I think the Chinese tabloid meant to quote Chiam saying NEXT GE, not this .

It says 下一届, instead of 这一届, because parliament already dissolved so GE2011 is 这一届 aka this GE, and 下一届 aka next GE. It is however quite wrong and too simple to rigidly consider that next GE is 2016. Early GE can be possible.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the Chinese tabloid meant to quote Chiam saying NEXT GE, not this .

It says 下一届, instead of 这一届, because parliament already dissolved so GE2011 is 这一届 aka this GE, and 下一届 aka next GE. It is however quite wrong and too simple to rigidly consider that next GE is 2016. Early GE can be possible.

Thanks uncleyap for the clarifications.

It's a good start... I am really happy to know that this time round, every Singaporean have the chance to vote... and despite the huge odds, and difficulties created to prevent opposition from forming up, and from running for elections, I am truly happy that there are more than 100 representatives that truly wanted to serve the people, and speak for the people.

We need to support the Opposition, they are the ones that can truly represent our voices. With a credible opposition team, there will be a good debate of policies, and discussions about the future of Singapore, and Singaporeans.

I am sure now, the PAP are worried... Go Opposition Go!

100 X 10 X 10 X 10 X 10 = 1 Million people.

Please go for your rounds and ask for the people to support opposition, do ask the people that you meet to ask them to VOTE FOR OPPOSITION. it'll only be 4 days when they have rallied for 1 million people to support! PAY IT FORWARD!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do every candidates of the PAP, pay $16,000 deposits to the election department?, or they sign IOU?? hmmmmm

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...f-Singapore-do-your-part!&p=704438#post704438
icon1.png
Re: 1st ever REAL GENERAL Election of Singapore, do your part!

http://uncleyap-kh.blogspot.com/2011/04/27.html

Saturday, April 23, 2011

新加坡的百姓快要站起来啦!爱国27日就来题名中心喝彩打气!大气

相关的英文博客链接

历史是人写的,事人做的。新加坡人快要做到了!

新加坡百姓快要站起来了!

到今天下午1点钟截止,2011年新加坡大选的参选大门已经锁闭了。

虽然题名日是27日,但是很多人不知道,凡是在今天下午1点截止,不再接受李家王朝所谓的政治捐款申报单。 凡是到目前为止未申报的候选人在27日题名日已经无资格题名!

到 目前为止,我个人估计李家王朝党孽党申报87人,可能有额外的预备人份几个。而反对党估计有申报100人。 因为有三角战,反对党有超过87人,而且我非常 清楚反对党有更多的预备人份。因为我个人就亲自协力拉了一些预备人份。这是防止像过去一样有人临阵退缩。我 们确保在题名日无论如何有办法题名全部的87 席。

三角站我看是已经无可避免了。而且按照现在的趋势看,今后都别想避免。

因为孽党已经衰弱,反对党已经壮大,新加坡百姓已经快站起来了!

我们的政治力量第一次有这样象征性的压倒李家王朝!所以我呼唤所有爱国的新加坡人4月27日到所有的每一个提名中心为我们的候选人和政党打气加油!全国一共有九个提名中心:

1. Admiralty Secondary School
Woodlands Crescent
Singapore 737916

2. Bedok View Secondary School
Bedok South Avenue 3
Singapore 469293

3. Deyi Secondary School
Ang Mo Kio Street 42
Singapore 569277

4. Dunman Secondary School
Tampines Street 45
Singapore 529093

5. Greenridge Secondary School
Bukit Panjang Ring Road
Singapore 679938

6. Jurong Junior College
Corporation Road
Singapore 649809

7. Singapore Chinese Girls' School
Dunearn Road
Singapore 309437

8. South View Primary School
Choa Chu Kang Central
Singapore 689762

9. Tao Nan School
Marine Crescent
Singapore 449761

过去的一直以来,李家王朝都拉了几百个白衣白裤到场打气,人数远远的压倒我们。各位爱国的新加坡人,站起来 吧!27日早上来为我们的战士加油打气吧!我们的声势怎能再继续的让李家王朝压制呢?__________ _站起来![/SIZE]

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pw5NnSzScXs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
No good enough actually. It is a CMOS sensor if I had more budget I would had gotten the CCD sensor model a additional S$90 only. My is Sanyo GC-100. If got supporter want sponsor me i get CCD sensor, under low light CCD is better.

http://www.camcorders-only.com/compares/sanyo_xacti_vpc-cg100_vs_sanyo_xacti_vpc-cg20

There are even IR capable models from e.g. Sony. That can take video in total darkness, that means it sees heat / thermal imaging like sidewinder snakes. Our body heat is enough to produce image (no color). But damn expensive one lah.

:wink:

UY

I'm curious to know how much you paid for the Sanyo Xacti VPC-CG100 and where you purchased it?

Reviews for Sanyo Xacti VPC-SH1 seems quite good but the resolution for video and still photo is not that high compared with the VPC-CG100.
Do you have good recommendation on any brand and model?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....100+ PDF submitted by non-papee is not a good sign.
spells of potential troubles down the road unless they are submitting for fun.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Chiam quoted by Chinese Tabloid tonight:

Next GE non-PAP will form govt.

老天有眼啊! Justice persist. Karma. Don't need to ask your daughter to write in ST to show you and late wife are human you devils!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Have you considered some are actually decoys sent to dilute the opposition votes?