• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

50% Singaporean may migrate overseas

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish I have no PAP relatives. One of them is a PAP dog. I think you know how I feel knowing them. That is why I stay away from them.

Mine was okay, partly because one is a low-key PAP MP and the other is grassroots member. So they are still pleasant to deal with. :biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting, wonder what they have to say about the "complains" you hear in this forum.

The usual heated debate but they have been rather tame. I guess they are not too particular since they are not standing in my GRC. :wink:

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting, wonder what they have to say about the "complains" you hear in this forum.

Haha that is where I draw the line between cyber and real-life. None of my friends and relatives know my nick in this forum. Sam's words are wise, best to remain unknown.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hence my earlier statement about it would interesting to know what they have to say.

Haha that is where I draw the line between cyber and real-life. None of my friends and relatives know my nick in this forum. Sam's words are wise, best to remain unknown.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hence my earlier statement about it would interesting to know what they have to say.

I can only guess they will disagree to most verbally but in their hearts, do agree with some complaints. But as long as that old man is around with the party whip, hard for them to change within.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hence why this election is becoming important. It would really be a show of how much support PAP still has.
I can only guess they will disagree to most verbally but in their hearts, do agree with some complaints. But as long as that old man is around with the party whip, hard for them to change within.

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<<<The respondents were interviewed in door-to-door surveys over three months, from December 2009 to March 2010...............

Friends, family and home ownership are the main reasons identified by young "Singapore is a good to live in, with a lot of opportunities to excel in life...there's (also) no natural disaster in Singapore, like what happened to Japan," said another.>>>>

What a bull shit...."Dec 2009 to March 2010"...."like what happended to Japan".......fuck that earthquake was in March 2011!!!!!!!! If it is about the survey then stick to the survey period!

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every country has its own issues. The problem with singapore is LKY thinks he OWNS singapore. I understand his love for singapore for what he has done to make singapore become today. This is the result when the same party and person is in political power for too long.

<<<<The respondents were interviewed in door-to-door surveys over three months, from December 2009 to March 2010...............

Friends, family and home ownership are the main reasons identified by young "Singapore is a good to live in, with a lot of opportunities to excel in life...there's (also) no natural disaster in Singapore, like what happened to Japan," said another.>>>>

What a bull shit...."Dec 2009 to March 2010"...."like what happended to Japan".......fuck that earthquake was in March 2011!!!!!!!! If it is about the survey then stick to the survey period!