• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What type of people will wash their asses with the taps after shitting?!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB which fucking asshole will wash his ass with running tap instead of the toilet paper? KNN make the whole floor wet and it's clearly not mopping by the cleaner.

I wish I have a pistol with 6 bullets.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
i believe u will also do that if no toilet paper available only tap water.
i did it before too.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
LAN CHEOW ok! The toilet paper roll was full, from morning until just now. V few ppl use the toilet there. CCB.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCB which fucking asshole will wash his ass with running tap instead of the toilet paper? KNN make the whole floor wet and it's clearly not mopping by the cleaner.

I wish I have a pistol with 6 bullets.

Usually people with constipation will do this, as their shit cannot be totally wiped off using paper, only water spray with soap can do the job :o Normally I have to do this at home too, but of course not in public toilet, as I don't dare to touch anything inside toilet except the paper.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Washing one's ass with water is cleaner BUT you need the proper equipment.

You need a hose or something that can fire a jet of water up like a bidet.

Putting some water on your hand and washing is absolutely disgusting and so is using a tap with no hose.

Of course to these shit skins they won't know nor care.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
before the invention of toilet paper everybody was using water to wash his/her backside after pangsai mah.
actually, washing under running water is cleaner and healthier.:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wahlaneh...
before the invention of toilet paper everybody was using water to wash his/her backside after pangsai mah.
actually, washing under running water is cleaner and healthier.:biggrin:

Wowlau bro , time changes mah ... Cannot always stuck in the 70s mah .. Must upgrade lah

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have always wondered... after washing, what do they use to dry their ass?

can't be the toilet paper right cos they could have used that in the first place.

also, how do they keep their trousers and underwear dry after all that splashing?

libsg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Toilet bowl in japan is the best ....shiok .

The part which I like is that the Japanese are able to take technology and adapt it to solve their own cultural problems. In Singapore we have this mentality to throw money at the problem and even to the extent of using slave labour to achieve our goals.

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/gJazvumHNyk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/gJazvumHNyk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>