• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video Series: Volunteers as GE Agents for Opposition

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap.blogspot.com/2011/01/series-of-videos-for-polling-counting.html

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xb0_YLOzTJM" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="640"></iframe>

<div style="text-align: justify;">I have wanted to produce booklets since last GE to assist volunteers assisting opposition as agents during the future GEs, now instead of booklets I will be using YouTube videos for this purpose. The part 1 is already online. This is un-cut.

</div>

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HuauqmIp6B0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Part 2 still processing in Youtube.com coming soon.:wink:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Part 2 still processing in Youtube.com coming soon.:wink:
YouTube.Com must had gone kuku, few hours already... I uploaded another copy...
:wink:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9men9U_nzyY" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you think you're too long-winded? For taking up 60 minutes over one topic, it's longer than a prime minister national day rally.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't you think you're too long-winded? For taking up 60 minutes over one topic, it's longer than a prime minister national day rally.

I don't even bother to watch UY videos as they round like just endless series of rantings. He is the arch typical kind of opposition-inclined guy the PAP would love to have roaming around - never talking to the hearts and minds of the electorate and presenting himself in a pleasant disposition but instead shooting his mouth off aimlessly and having very unbalanced viewpoints.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Political fights are not so shallow that you can simply understand things by looking at the surface. People do things for reasons that are way beyond the apparent.

LKY made if obvious that he changed a significant proportion of his candidates to Young New Birds and made so many hints on losing GE.

Counting center fraud is the key line of defend. The counting agents must be sharp and best equipped. Their attitude have to be aggressive. They have to know what happened in the past and not be NAIVE.

I am making a series of video to sharpen GE's agents as much as I can.

I am also going to raise stink on the past irregularities. I am also going to poke the election system's unreasonable areas. You all should put spot lights on polls & counts.

Electoral Issues & Campaigning is quite secondary now.

Opposition HAVE THE GROUNDS. If there is no frauds, the ballots are already pro-oppo and the key line of war front is in the counting centers now. Let me be frank.

:cool:

It is never to be short and sweet on video or have a nice hair-cut OK?

It is for the famiLEE LEEgime to feel very unsafe to rig votes, and if any irregularities got caught they better know that the cost is HIGHER then losing the election on their side.

If we have no sharp agents who know how to get the upper hand in the counting centers, we are at LEEgime's mercy to play honest. I had been in the polling & counting centers in past 2 decades I know that their dogs are not honest. They have DUAL STANDARDS for EVERYTHING, they will cheat when necessary and struggle to get away. Our aim have to be such that they will bleed lethally if they get caught.

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well you have at most 30 seconds to get an average person's attention. Maybe for the Singaporean, it's 20. But in the first 10 seconds you look like a taxi driver getting into a car and starting it.

Good luck.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
If indeed the SG oppositions will for the very 1st time in history contest all of 84 seats, there will be about 2.5million ballots, over 2000 ballot boxes, hundreds of polling stations, and many dozens of counting centers in this coming GE.

The volume of work is unprecedented for PAP party & Election Dept as well as for the opposition.

The number of agents (election agents polling agents counting agent) needed by opposition to cover this GE is an unprecedented big number. Hundreds of agents needed.

Then this is also the time that we need agents to sharp and experienced. How are we going to be able to cope with this time.

Now think again why I am recording this video.
:cool::rolleyes:

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Malaysia Indonesia Thailand Philippines Hong Kong Taiwan etc all parties including oppositions are able to get thousands of volunteers and agents for their elections. Singapore is just pathetic with the Kiasi and Kiasu people.