• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yishun Gang 362 chop chop again! SGP very safe!

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore/EDC101209-0000269/Man-slashed-at-Yishun,-3-teens-arrested

Man slashed at Yishun, 3 teens arrested
by Patwant Singh 05:55 AM Dec 09, 2010
SINGAPORE - A 23-year-old man was slashed at Yishun Ring Road yesterday, with witnesses claiming that the victim was attacked by some youth.

The victim suffered injuries to his head and arms, and was taken to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital.

Police said that they received a call about the incident at 5.50pm.

Three teenagers have been arrested in connection with the incident, which happened at the void deck of Block 362, Yishun Ring Road.

The suspects are 13, 15 and 18 years old.

According to witnesses, the victim staggered past several blocks - leaving a trail of blood - before seeking help from a resident living on the second floor of Block 343.

The resident told Media-Corp: "He came up here all the way ... I asked: What happened? He said, 'Somebody chopped my hand'."

Other residents said the victim was not alone when he was attacked.

The police said that they are investigating.

The case has been classified under Section 324 of the Penal Code, that is voluntarily causing hurt by a dangerous weapon or means.

The latest incident comes after two high-profile cases of gang attacks, including the slashing at Downtown East of 19-year-old Darren Ng on Oct 30. Mr Ng died from his injuries after being admitted to hospital. The other incident happened at Bukit Panjang housing estate. Patwant Singh

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4509666

By Channel NewsAsia, Updated: 09/12/2010
Man slashed in Yishun, three suspects arrested

SINGAPORE : A 23—year—old man was slashed at Yishun Ring Road on Wednesday evening.

Police said three suspects — aged 13, 15 and 18 — have been arrested in connection with the incident.

The incident occurred at the void deck of Block 362, Yishun Ring Road.

The victim was apparently attacked by two youths who, according to witnesses, were on a motorcycle.

The victim fled the scene, leaving a trail of blood along the way till the nearby Block 343 at Yishun Ave 11.

There, he sought help from a resident on the second floor.

Goh Gerard Kelvin said: "So he came up all the way here...I controlled his blood pressure...I (asked him what happened), and he said ’somebody chopped my hand’."

Other residents said the victim was not alone.

Iskandar Zulqarnain said: "When I come down, I saw a lot of teenagers and one guy (was covered with) blood. I was shocked."

Police said they received a call about the incident at 5.50pm.

The victim had injuries to his head and arms, and was taken to the Khoo Teck Puat Hospital.

— CNA/ms

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think these youngsters have something in their heart but couldn't say out
cos' no freedom of speech in sg, so resort to violence to gather attention from the higher mortals?
Or simply they can't afford chicken chop?
Picture263.jpg

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soon will have to hold funeral for the 1st mata chopped up by gangs.
most of the mata on the streets also NS la, their tan-jiak superiors on the street also wont be so gungho no matter how much power is invested in them to deal with parang wielding gansters.

to hold a funeral for mata killed in action is almost impossible.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to hold a funeral for mata killed in action is almost impossible.

In my time, I attended two.

One was counter-ambused by a housebreaker armed with a crowbar and got his revolver snatched. The housebreaker shot him in the head and ran away. A big (but silent) manhunt was of course conducted immediately and we shot him down a few hours later. He died in the hospital.

The other was spotchecking a suspicious behaving character in the middle of the night. Whilst trying to search the backpack, the suspect pulled out an axe and hacked him to death, then ran. The suspect was subsequently arrested, not shot. Turned out to be insane and sent to IMH.

I myself had a close shave with premature funeral when I confronted a gangster armed with a chopper. I pulled out my revolver and demanded he drop his weapon. That bastard flung the chopper at me and started to run. Fortunately, I ducked in time. Furious as I was, I didn't open fire since I would have shot him in the back and he's unarmed already. Though as usual a manhunt operation was launched, that bastard was never caught.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

One was counter-ambused by a housebreaker armed with a crowbar and got his revolver snatched. The housebreaker shot him in the head and ran away. A big (but silent) manhunt was of course conducted immediately and we shot him down a few hours later. He died in the hospital.

The other was spotchecking a suspicious behaving character in the middle of the night. Whilst trying to search the backpack, the suspect pulled out an axe and hacked him to death, then ran. The suspect was subsequently arrested, not shot. Turned out to be insane and sent to IMH.

I myself had a close shave with premature funeral when I confronted a gangster armed with a chopper. I pulled out my revolver and demanded he drop his weapon. That bastard flung the chopper at me and started to run. Fortunately, I ducked in time. Furious as I was, I didn't open fire since I would have shot him in the back and he's unarmed already. Though as usual a manhunt operation was launched, that bastard was never caught.

Ok, crime of this level shouldn't happen in SG, never knew our boys in blue were faced with such grave danger. Respect and condolences for those who died in the line of duty. Rest their souls.

Shi jie bu ying gai shi zhe yang de, zuo ren bu ying gain shi zhe yang de.
You qi shi zuo xin jia bo ren. :(

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GumtEqCk9rA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GumtEqCk9rA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

nabei... i thought u can run and nap him.what u doing when he flung the chopper at you?you duck and call for help???you should run after him!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nabei... i thought u can run and nap him.what u doing when he flung the chopper at you?you duck and call for help???you should run after him!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Of course I ran after him too, but he turned a corner and disappeared into the small lanes of pre-war houses. We got backup cars to block the main streets. He never came out; I guess he got gang refuge in one of houses. What do you expect? Search through hundreds of houses? The communist police during cultural revolution in China might have power to do that. Not police in Singapore. Anyway, we did stop a gang clash from happening.

jw5

Loyal

"we shot him down a few hours later."
Were you involved in the shooting? Or do you mean some other policemen shot him?

Other than this time, how many other times have you drawn your revolver when you were a policeman? Have you fired any shots and injured/killed anyone?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"we shot him down a few hours later."
Were you involved in the shooting? Or do you mean some other policemen shot him?

I was involved in the shooting but I wasn't the one who shot him. It was a cross-fire shoot-out as he had a revolver (my fallen colleague's revolver) too. My other colleage shot him. We took two bullets on a police car door.

Other than this time, how many other times have you drawn your revolver when you were a policeman? Have you fired any shots and injured/killed anyone?

As a police officer in Singapore, drawn revolver quite a few times. Opened fire, twice. Injury or death caused, one, not a human being but an alsatian.

jw5

Loyal
I was involved in the shooting but I wasn't the one who shot him. It was a cross-fire shoot-out as he had a revolver (my fallen colleague's revolver) too. My other colleage shot him. We took two bullets on a police car door.

As a police officer in Singapore, drawn revolver quite a few times. Opened fire, twice. Injury or death caused, one, not a human being but an alsatian.
Thanks for your replies.

What crime did the poor doggie commit? :o

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for your replies.

What crime did the poor doggie commit? :o

It was a ridiculous case. Rich men's estate. Neighbourhood complaints of big dog causing noise pollution and scaring people in the park. The old man (owner) said he did no wrong walking his dog. I firmly advised (i.e. insisted) that he bring his dog home. He adamantly refused. After some stalemate, he unleashed his dog with a command that I understood to be attack me. With the size of the dog and the barring of its teeth and fangs, my natural reflex was to pull out my revolver and shoot it.

The rich old man engaged a lawyer to sue me and the police for killing his pet. I countered with a threat to charge him for attempted murder of a police officer. After some "investigation" and "negotiation," the whole case was mutually dropped. I pity the old man too, I think that the dog was like next-of-kin to him, but I had no choice. I would be no match for an alsatian that pounced up on hinds to over six-foot tall.