• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yet Again, Rowell Road Chop-Chop Case! Desker Road Area!

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Crime/Story/A1Story20101112-247012.html

20101112.193507_rrsrot.jpg

>> ASIAONE / NEWS / ASIAONE NEWS / CRIME / STORY

Fri, Nov 12, 2010
AsiaOne

Another slashing incident at Rowell Road

There was another slashing last night at Rowell Road, which was at first thought to be another "gang clash".

The theory was escalated due to a photograph that was circulating within the online community.

In an email that was sent to citizen journalism website, STOMP, a netizen, Gao Luck said: "I feel disturbed to come across another piece of rumour of a gang clash at Rowell Road and one person was believe to be slashed to death.

Click here to find out more!
"According to an online forum, the incident was believed to have happened yesterday (Nov 11)." However, a quick check with the Singapore Police Force revealed otherwise - it was drunken dispute between two men.

In their reply the police revealed that a man in his mid 40's was sent to the hospital while another man in 50s was apprehended.

They also found a 15cm-long weapon and two bloodstained towels at the scene.

The alleged assailant will be charged in court tomorrow, 13 November, for the offence of voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous means.

Further investigation by Lianhe Wanbao, revealed that elder man, believed to be Chen Si Chang, 50 was intoxicated at the point of the attack.

He used a 15cm-long-knife which he procured from the kitchen of his shared rental flat and attacked the 45-year-old, victim.

Speaking to the reporters the elder brother of the alleged assailant recounted the attack as such:

"My younger brother loves drinking. Around 7pm last night he drank too much and returned to our rented room in Rowell Road. He angrily said there was a bald man in the adjacent unit who kept staring at him, and the bald man even scolded him with vulgarities.

"I told my younger brother never mind, and asked him to just go to sleep; but at 9pm he went downstairs again to settle the score with 'Botak'."

"After more than 10 minutes, I saw 'Botak' at a nearby coffeeshop fixing a burst tire on his bicycle. I asked him why he scolded my brother, but he denied saying that he only spoke a bit too loudly.

"I didn't expect my brother to suddenly dash over with a knife."

He also revealed that his younger brother had a bad temper, where he was quick to strike upon irritation and a drinking problem.

He claimed that two men did not know each other.