• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good FOOD at Geylang - Let's share

Geylang Cheongster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bros.

Frm the other forum. Wanted to post this topic there but would be off topic so I registered a new nick here to discuss this important issue.

We all go to Geylang for find chicken but after finishing the business oso must eat right.

Please recommend yr fav kopi tiam there and wat is the dish that you like most. This info will benefit all the bros who go Geylang for watever reason.

Thanks so much.

Oh yes

don't think you empty your belly for eating "chicken", so after that also not so hungry :p

go L3 or 5? Yan Woo the Taiwaness foods, a light food and more choice, want to eat full also can :biggrin:

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
456 BBQ!!!!!!!!
Near to lorong 24 side
ALL food there very yummy......
tried the crabs made there stuck there for the rest of my life....( whenever visit geylang :smile: )

Zig Zach

Claypot Frog Porridge
235 Geylang Rd (Near Lor 9) S389294

Time: 1145 - 0345

Handphone: 90838180

Frog Porridge (1 / 2 / 3 Frogs)

Dry Chilli Frog Leg (1 / 2 / 3 Frogs)

Ginger Spring Onion Frog Leg (1 / 2 / 3 Frogs)

Porridge

田鸡粥(一/二/三只)

宫保田鸡(一/二/三只)

姜葱田鸡(一/二/三只)

白粥

$8 / 16 / 22

$8 / 16 / 22

$8 / 16 / 22

$2 / 3 / 4

Awards and Recommendation 奖赏与推荐:

Food Glorious Food 大小通吃

Shin Min Daily News 新明日报

Foodie's Choice 美食包打听

The Straits Times 海峡时报

LianHe WanBao 联合晚报

LianHe ZaoBao 联合早报

Yummy King 优选美食王

Makansutra 美食面面观

Discovery Channel

City Beat 城人杂志

Oh Taste 味之道

The Green Book

FBI 好吃情报

美凤有约

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't think you empty your belly for eating "chicken", so after that also not so hungry :p

go L3 or 5? Yan Woo the Taiwaness foods, a light food and more choice, want to eat full also can :biggrin:

Anyone knows where is the eatery Ah Sui ( Ah "Water") - Maka Sutra thinks it is okay...

Zig Zach

Rochor Beancurd House

745 Geylang Rd (Near Lor 39)

S389653

Time: 0600 - 0300

Owner: Mr. Jason Koh

Outlet: 67483989

Handphone: 82887020

Email: [email protected]

Beancurd,

Long Fried Dough Fritter,

Ang Ku Kueh

豆花、油条、红龟粿

Awards
Shin Min Daily News 新明日报

Makansutra (12 Food Master)

Snack Attack 2 超級小吃赞2

Coffee Talk & Hawker Woks

The Straits Times 海峡时报

Food Goin' Bananas

8 Days Magazine

Bitez Race 2005

The New Paper

Video
http://www.youtube.com/user/BigXinXin

K

kai87

Best Wantan Mee?

1 Lor 13 Geylang S388639

Time: 0700 - 2030, Off on Mon

Owner: Mrs. Koung

Outlet: 67480305

Award
Good Morning Singapore 早安您好

Shin Min Daily News 新明日报

Food Glorious Food 大小通吃

Green Book Best Food 2003

LianHe ZaoBao 联合早报

Yummy King 优选美食王

Makansutra 美食面面观

Singapore Food Map

City Beat 城人杂志

The New Paper

FBI 好吃情报

星期二特写

Geylang

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would recommend Bak Kut Teh at Lor 21A (moved from lor 13). I have support this store many many years, the best Klang Bak Kut Teh I had tried in Singapore. :wink:

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bee Hoon Crab at Lor.35 corner coffee shop think the name is Seng Huat . So far the best bee hoon crab i've tried. But quite expensive dining at this stall and boss got some attitude problem also! ( for your info, they accept credit cards also ) :smile:

fookkew

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry did not read carefully i like the prawn noodle near to the esso station

Last edited:

suaveguy28

Alfrescian
Loyal
seldom go there eat mostly go 150 but do know there is a duck rice store near to lor 30 plus which is very famous

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Hi Bros.

Frm the other forum. Wanted to post this topic there but would be off topic so I registered a new nick here to discuss this important issue.

We all go to Geylang for find chicken but after finishing the business oso must eat right.

Please recommend yr fav kopi tiam there and wat is the dish that you like most. This info will benefit all the bros who go Geylang for watever reason.

Thanks so much.

i find the prawn noodles at L24A nice. there are 2 coffee shops there, it would be the one on the right hand side if you're traveling towards the Geylang Road from L24A after entering from Guillemard Road.

operates in the morning thru' afternoon, not sure if they sell it at night. got barkut (ribs), ter-buey (pig's tail) and the hoon-terng (powdery intestine) to go along...

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Wan Dou Sek' Dim Sum.

Located along the main road near Lor 15 & 17. Must try their King Siew Mai. Very GOOD.... :biggrin: