Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Special episode of 叶叔问政 dedicated to Wong Kan Seng (bilingual ver)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,756
    My Reputation Points: 330 / Power: 0

    Wink Special episode of 叶叔问政 dedicated to Wong Kan Seng (bilingual ver)

    http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/20...l-episode.html

    Friday, October 29, 2010

    叶叔问政- Wong Kan Seng Special Episode

    I have recorded last night (28.Oct.2010) and uploaded this morning the special episode of 叶叔问政 video for Wong Kan Seng it is on YouTub.Com as usual.

    famiLEE LEEgime made a lame calculation on removing Wong Kan Seng from Minister of Home Affairs post hoping to cover they own rear in this coming general election. But I am telling them that they had miscalculated.

    I am warning famiLEE LEEgime & ISD not to ill-treat MSK or they themselves should be ready to pay-back for any related wrong doings.

    <object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dlRMTL8BYBw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dlRMTL8BYBw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>
    uy..

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,351
    My Reputation Points: 523 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Special episode of 叶叔问政 dedicated to Wong Kan Seng (bilingual ver)

    Nice video. You have courage and style. Thanks for the English version as well.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    26
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Special episode of 叶叔问政 dedicated to Wong Kan Seng (bilingual ver)

    Bravo! for your guts to speak up. Uncle Yap.

    Singapore needs more people like you.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,756
    My Reputation Points: 330 / Power: 0

    Wink Re: Special episode of 叶叔问政 dedicated to Wong Kan Seng (bilingual ver)

    Quote Originally Posted by Teo Kok Eng View Post
    Nice video. You have courage and style. Thanks for the English version as well.

    Thanks for support.

    Singaporeans and fighters lack guts still and I hope you all spread out the msg and the video, there is a strong dose of testosterone in the video , it will help Singaporeans to bring the famiLEE LEEgime down.

    I hope little contributions from each of us will add up together, and soon will will bring these bastards to liquidation and have them pay-back.

    http://uncleyap-kh.blogspot.com/2010/10/blog-post.html


    Friday, October 29, 2010

    叶叔问政-双语版-有关黄根成

    老狗贼李光耀的李家王朝为恐惧来届的大选而自作聪明,妄想愚弄选民,把黄 根成由内政部撤换掉,以为这样就可以丢掉轻易丢掉了由ISD天牢逃走了Mas Selamat的丑闻政治包袱。其实大错特错啦!这是无法愚弄选民的,只有反映自己做贼心虚,惧怕选举,不 敢诚实面对现实,面对选民,狡猾,腐败,无能, 苟且,虚伪,妄图侥幸的病态!

    这样必然是弄巧反拙,作法自弊,偷鸡不着蚀把米!

    :)
    uy..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,756
    My Reputation Points: 330 / Power: 0

    Wink Re: Special episode of 叶叔问政 dedicated to Wong Kan Seng (bilingual ver)

    I have a tiny (14MB) video file for this, suitable for handphone interchanging & USB thumb-drive distribution of this video. You can help to spread the message out against famiLEE LEEgime to your friends.
    uy..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pyramid
    Posts
    18,731
    My Reputation Points: 898 / Power: 11

    Default Re: Special episode of 叶叔问政 dedicated to Wong Kan Seng (bilingual ver)

    Well done, but I have two comments.

    WKS movement from Home Affairs to PMO Security Co-ordination is a promotion most likely for further promotion to SM after GKS retires, not demotion.

    The police post officer, even when alone in the police post, should lock up the post and attend to a case in emergency like that. Notification for backup could be made immediately to Ops Room by walkie talkie without going through phoning.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,756
    My Reputation Points: 330 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Special episode of 叶叔问政 dedicated to Wong Kan Seng (bilingual ver)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramseth View Post
    Well done, but I have two comments.

    WKS movement from Home Affairs to PMO Security Co-ordination is a promotion most likely for further promotion to SM after GKS retires, not demotion.

    The police post officer, even when alone in the police post, should lock up the post and attend to a case in emergency like that. Notification for backup could be made immediately to Ops Room by walkie talkie without going through phoning.

    The mata should at least walk to void deck of that block from which things were being thrown down and warn the residents not to walk in that danger zone. If all he could do was calling Divisional Ops Room, pse lah, I could also call 999 myself, why we need him? The fact that a live threatening crime taking place right before the NPP & before the mata, and all he could do was to watch and use handphone to call for help, instead of preventing resident from getting hurt or killed. That is damn 1st world lah. Today is Ah Seng last day.

    Whole LEEgime is a hollow pretense.

    Next? Cow & Yaacob etc each to get a promotion?
    uy..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,756
    My Reputation Points: 330 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Special episode of 叶叔问政 dedicated to Wong Kan Seng (bilingual ver)

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Sgie View Post
    Bravo! for your guts to speak up. Uncle Yap.

    Singapore needs more people like you.
    Singaporeans need to enhance guts, even the useless LEEgime & old dog thief all lack testosterone! Whole LEEgime is piece of Toufu, damn Sia-Suay!

    Without Malaysia you think they could get MSK back?
    uy..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pyramid
    Posts
    18,731
    My Reputation Points: 898 / Power: 11

    Default Re: Special episode of 叶叔问政 dedicated to Wong Kan Seng (bilingual ver)

    Quote Originally Posted by uncleyap View Post
    The mata should at least walk to void deck of that block from which things were being thrown down and warn the residents not to walk in that danger zone. If all he could do was calling Divisional Ops Room, pse lah, I could also call 999 myself, why we need him? The fact that a live threatening crime taking place right before the NPP & before the mata, and all he could do was to watch and use handphone to call for help, instead of preventing resident from getting hurt or killed. That is damn 1st world lah. Today is Ah Seng last day.

    Whole LEEgime is a hollow pretense.

    Next? Cow & Yaacob etc each to get a promotion?
    The police officer should do both. He should attend to the case immediately and simultaneously inform Ops Room. That's what the walkie talkie is for. It's different from phone or even handphone because there's common frequency conferencing. Patrol cars around can hear the messages too. If need be, e.g. many people fighting and can't be handled by a single officer, Ops Room and patrol car co-ordination on despatch and response times can be much faster. That was SOP during my days. There was no such thing as sitting in the post and phone for help. Any member of public can phone 999, then need police officer in police post for what?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,756
    My Reputation Points: 330 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Special episode of 叶叔问政 dedicated to Wong Kan Seng (bilingual ver)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramseth View Post
    The police officer should do both. He should attend to the case immediately and simultaneously inform Ops Room. That's what the walkie talkie is for. It's different from phone or even handphone because there's common frequency conferencing. Patrol cars around can hear the messages too. If need be, e.g. many people fighting and can't be handled by a single officer, Ops Room and patrol car co-ordination on despatch and response times can be much faster. That was SOP during my days. There was no such thing as sitting in the post and phone for help. Any member of public can phone 999, then need police officer in police post for what?
    (late) Ah Seng's mata these days gave up on their walkie talkie and use handphones. He could do both (talk to Div Ops Room from void deck while ensuring peasants don't enter the DROP-ZONE). I did not mention this because I knew that many residence there had actually called 999 already. The crazy guy stripped himself nude and KPKB, and threw heavy stuffs from 15th floor, out of self-control already, so I am quite sure 999 operators got more than one call already. That mata calling Ops Rm won't really make too much difference. But what was really for him as a uniform mata nearest to the scene at that time to make difference is to stop either the crazy guy from throwing more stuff or stop people from entering into killer-litter drop-zone.

    It is a simple job to prevent people from wrongly entering the drop-zone, just watch there and blow mata whistle and wave away peasants if peasant approached the drop-zone. To stop that guy is a bit tricky because he might jump from 15th floor upon seeing a uniform mata - that I had considered.
    uy..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 叶叔问政 CPF questions for New Citizens New Voters English ver
    By uncleyap in forum The Political / Serious Zone [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 09:03 AM
  2. 『叶叔论政』 第二集 新移民,新选民 与 公积金
    By uncleyap in forum The Political / Serious Zone [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-09-2010, 05:36 PM
  3. 《叶问2》10分钟超长前瞻片花
    By krafty in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-04-2010, 01:50 PM
  4. 赤壁;叶问 movies awarded - HK Yahoo news
    By uncleyap in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-04-2009, 05:28 PM
  5. song dedicated to MP Seng Han Thong
    By nextinfidel in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 03:02 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •