• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Haze all over red dot, NEA Yaacob acting blur

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the precautional warning to public & PSI figure reports? Where is Cow Boon Wan's health advisory for aged and resperatory illness people? 1st World MY ASS!

Ministers better RESIGN and get VOTTED OUT!:mad::mad:

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
come to batam and stay windy and cooling...any way i am here aready... thks god.no more haze for me... i have enough of PAP shif.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair. It not the Singapore / Yaacob problem cannot blame him.

To be fair it's a problem that the gov't of Spore is responsible for.

This is not an isolated problem, it has happened before. So why is no one monitoring the problem? Why is the PAP caught off guard again:confused:

They should at least give Sporeans advance warning so that those with health problems can take precautions.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I have resigned to the fact of hazy sky twice yearly. This is the time of inter-monsoon period which can last between 2 to 4 weeks. During this time, the whole of Sumatra is burning, to celebrate the end of south west monsoon and welcome the start of north east monsoon. Go to NEA website (under satellite image ), you can see the number of hot spots are more then the pimples of Singapore most moh peng.

What can our MIW do, they can't even take care of flooding in our own backyard.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cpt. Goh and Cpt. Steve Chia are now drafting concrete questions on how to fix the flood problem (domestic drainage) and how to fix the haze problem (with Indonesia).

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cpt. Goh and Cpt. Steve Chia are now drafting concrete questions on how to fix the flood problem (domestic drainage) and how to fix the haze problem (with Indonesia).
haze fixing sg ... ah seng fixing ah mas ... ah loon fixing peasants ... :o

sg in a fix! ... :eek:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Domestic drainage problems already proposed a FIXED by our world crass ( hmm class) award winning head of PUB, who came up with plans to spend billions. This time, no one mentioned again the choke drains by the foliage of botanic garden...:wink:

The haze, SINgapore government had already donated large sums of money years ago & for Acheh...yet, we still get forest burning hazes...I know, I know..act of god!:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually quite good. Haze cover the sunlight not so hot afternoon.

Don't forget that the haze is pollutants from fires. Alot of stuff in it to cause problems like asthma, emphysema, chronic bronchitis and other respiratory problems as well as eye irritation and reduced resistance to colds and lung infections.

Just imagine being stuck in a room with a bunch of smokers:(

jw5

Loyal
Don't forget that the haze is pollutants from fires. Alot of stuff in it to cause problems like asthma, emphysema, chronic bronchitis and other respiratory problems as well as eye irritation and reduced resistance to colds and lung infections.

Just imagine being stuck in a room with a bunch of smokers:(
The haze can certainly cause or exacerbate some health problems.

As for the multi million dollar ministars, if they can't solve problems for whatever reason they shouldn't get such a high salary.
Rewards should be based on results and performance.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If current condition is bad. Wait till you all visit Beijing or HK.
Now there nothing can be done. Only can pray that raining none stop in Indonesia in hot spot