• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You can call me Opposition Dog

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't mind PAP forummers calling me an Opposition Dog so that I can call them PAP dogs in return.

I have an advantage - when PAP dogs call me an Opposition Dog, I'm not angry but when I call them PAP dogs, they are.

I say it one more time - I'm an unabashed and unapologetic Opposition Dog.

Let's not be shy to be an Opposition Dog.

My 5 barks:

WPWoof! SDAWoof! SDPWoof! NSPWoof! RPWoof!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't mind PAP forummers calling me an Opposition Dog so that I can call them PAP dogs in return.

I have an advantage - when PAP dogs call me an Opposition Dog, I'm not angry but when I call them PAP dogs, they are.

My 5 barks:

Every dog has its day!!:biggrin: but AVA will round up all unlicensed dogs, and have them exterminated:biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are too nice to everyone that no one can identify you with a position. Your response and arguments tend to please nearly everyone. They know you as an opposition figure but I don't think anyone will call you a dog.

Look at your description of opposition parties - liberal, real etc. Just as you covered all the main parties in your woofs in the the fear that you might upset one of them if you left them out.

In life, you have to work out where you want to stand. It makes little difference if you hold a certain position but afraid to articulate it publicly.

My 5 barks:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are too nice to everyone that no one can identify you with a position. Your response and arguments tend to please nearly everyone. They know you as an opposition figure but I don't think anyone will call you a dog.

I think some forummers here have their identities known to their close associates, so they have to "toe the line" and keep in their good books, so to speak.

But it would be unfair to accuse Perspective of Pandering. After all quite a few others are saying the same thing, only in stronger tones. Difference is Perspective does not lace his commentary with "fuck FAP". Maybe that's why he comes across as being too polite.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at your description of opposition parties - liberal, real etc. Just as you covered all the main parties in your woofs in the the fear that you might upset one of them if you left them out.

In life, you have to work out where you want to stand. It makes little difference if you hold a certain position but afraid to articulate it publicly.

So what do you want to hear? :smile: I thought I have slammed Reform Party enough? :smile:

How about SDP sucks because it has foreign connections?

WP suck? SDA suck? NSP suck?

At least I succeeded getting Scroobal and Bryan T on the same thread :smile: Why don't you two slug it out?

I have a topic for both of you. Scroobal believes in the voting the "proverbial bicycle thief" and BT believes in voting good opposition otherwise his vote is for PAP.

Scro also supports NSP's Malay Bureau while BT is full of criticism for it.

Scro thinks WP has gone underwater while BT is the most supportive of WP's approach compared to the rest.

Scro thinks SDP is at least principled while BT slams them like nobody's business.

These will be a good start :smile: And I hope I'm evil enough to stir s**t.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think some forummers here have their identities known to their close associates, so they have to "toe the line" and keep in their good books, so to speak.

But it would be unfair to accuse Perspective of Pandering. After all quite a few others are saying the same thing, only in stronger tones. Difference is Perspective does not lace his commentary with "fuck FAP". Maybe that's why he comes across as being too polite.

Thank you, brother :smile:

Huat Chai

Alfrescian
Loyal

My 5 barks:

at least you walk the talk, unlike some from you know who:biggrin::biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

And I hope I'm evil enough to stir s**t.

I think I see what Scroobal means. Even when trying to be "abrasive" you still sound so MILD.

It should not be SDP SDA NSP suck. It should be SUCK COCK. And you don't even spell SHIT in full.

Actually, to your credit, your calling yourself an "oppo dog" is not really complimentary to the opposition. It may connote that some oppo want their supporters to blindly support them, like dogs. In which the oppo sounds just like the PAP, and you're not really praising the oppo at all.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I see what Scroobal means. Even when trying to be "abrasive" you still sound so MILD.

It should not be SDP SDA NSP suck. It should be SUCK COCK. And you don't even spell SHIT in full.

LOL. I think people in the Religious Folder would know that my religious faith causes me to struggle with anything more abrash than that and this is the limit I can go. Sorry.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, to your credit, your calling yourself an "oppo dog" is not really complimentary to the opposition. It may connote that some oppo want their supporters to blindly support them, like dogs. In which the oppo sounds just like the PAP, and you're not really praising the oppo at all.

One other thing I wish to clarify. I don't call myself opposition dog. It is pro-PAP people who call me opposition dog when I call them PAP dog. Like you I don't find it flattering, but I don't lose sleep over it. However the people on the PAP side do, responding at 3am and all. LOL.

jw5

Loyal
One other thing I wish to clarify. I don't call myself opposition dog. It is pro-PAP people who call me opposition dog when I call them PAP dog. Like you I don't find it flattering, but I don't lose sleep over it. However the people on the PAP side do, responding at 3am and all. LOL.
Dogs are obedient to their masters because their masters provide them with food and shelter.
Similarly, humans do certain things because of specific selfish reasons. Humans obey their bosses because their bosses pay their salaries. Humans love their families because their families belong to them. Humans like their friends because they have common interests and purposes. PAP supporters and opposition supporters support their respective parties for their own reasons as well.
Rather than calling each other dogs, you and the pap supporter might as well call each other pap humans and opposition humans. And the guy is awake at 3am replying to you for his own reason as well, it's not as if he woke up at 3am just to reply to you.

Hope you don't mind if I borrow your thread to ask this question to you and others:

Are you an opposition supporter or an opposition party supporter?
I'm the former.
For example, if the opposition parties form the government, and decide to let in another 3 million foreigners or double their own salaries, I'll happily support the pap.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is human nature. One would not be critical of close associates. Not many of us have the strength to say what we want in such circumstances.

I was not accusing him of pandering but being polite - too polite and therefore one cannot imagine him being called a dog.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generally you are too nice guy. The other party must provoke you as KJ did before you bear your fangs.

In politics, you got to be firm if not you will not be counted. There is no middle ground in politics. Thus my surprise one you claimed that you were called a dog.

Actually SDP is highly principled but completely lost when it comes to voters needs. There is a difference.

Bryan T is an idiot. See you must have a courage to make such a statement. Notice I have never debated with this clown. You should not waste time with someone who has the IQ of a sauce pan.

The day you make a statement that is true and damning and accurate, I will let you know. Remember you are not at the NTUC gathering for elderly singles where politeness is a must.

So what do you want to hear? :smile: I thought I have slammed Reform Party enough? :smile:

How about SDP sucks because it has foreign connections?

At least I succeeded getting Scroobal and Bryan T on the same thread :smile: Why don't you two slug it out?

I have a topic for both of you. Scroobal believes in the voting the "proverbial bicycle thief" and BT believes in voting good opposition otherwise his vote is for PAP.

Scro also supports NSP's Malay Bureau while BT is full of criticism for it.

Scro thinks WP has gone underwater while BT is the most supportive of WP's approach compared to the rest.

Scro thinks SDP is at least principled while BT slams them like nobody's business.

These will be a good start :smile: And I hope I'm evil enough to stir s**t.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said.
Hope you don't mind if I borrow your thread to ask this question to you and others:

Are you an opposition supporter or an opposition party supporter?
I'm the former.
For example, if the opposition parties form the government, and decide to let in another 3 million foreigners or double their own salaries, I'll happily support the pap.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let not bring religion into it. I am also not asking you to be vulgar or lace your statements with inaccurate adjectives or unwanted description.

Just be honest to yourself. Nothing to do with the rest of us. If you seek to be in the middle, nothing can be achieved.

In OCS, without being told, you will realise your men and the country wants a good leader and not a popular leader. There is a huge difference between a popular leader and a good leader. Very rarely do you come across a good popular leader - a double bonus to society.

LOL. I think people in the Religious Folder would know that my religious faith causes me to struggle with anything more abrash than that and this is the limit I can go. Sorry.