• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Convenience Store for Sale

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Owner selling convenience store in Scarborough. Looking for buyer. If interested, email me your number in Canada and I will pass it over to him to call you. There are no agents, yet.

Any questions you speak with the owner. Want to talk cock, you can ask me.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Khatib Stn.

If Jurong East, it will be on the other side of the world. If Airport Stn., it's also that many degrees except the other way. North might be less straight line distance. Or Woodlands? Fck, now not sure.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, neither me nor the owner can relocate the shop. Will keep in mind if come across someone who can. Thanks for the inquiry anway.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Owner selling convenience store in Scarborough. Looking for buyer. If interested, email me your number in Canada and I will pass it over to him to call you. There are no agents, yet.

Any questions you speak with the owner. Want to talk cock, you can ask me.

Cheers!

Koreans will be interested, will ask a friend of mine who run his in Mississauga.:smile::smile: