• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woodland Waters, Australia

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, I'll put some into the stocks and some into an investment hse..

with your negative equity? LOL. you might want to set your worthless A$ aside to pay the super high taxes and cost of living like all the other australians. there is not much of a savings rate over there. oh that's right, you are a good PAP stooge incapable of being realistic.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
with your negative equity? LOL. you might want to set your worthless A$ aside to pay the super high taxes and cost of living like all the other australians. there is not much of a savings rate over there. oh that's right, you are a good PAP stooge incapable of being realistic.

Ya right ! due to the decrease in AUD, my private banker has requested $50K as a FD security for future dealing.. KNN.. $$$ place in their account enjoying only 5.6% but money place in FD here is enjoying 8.1% !@#$%^&

I should have listen to you.. heehee.. crawl back to Sinkie land to work like a slave ? heehee.. IMHO, there is no right or wrong moves, the deciding factor - Growth and Happiness. If you have both in SG, I think ya a winner.. as for my family and me, we can only find happiness here.

Hey the NEW PRIUS shall be out in the market in 1st quarter of 2009.. Yahhooo ! can start dreaming for a NEW car liao ! Yiipppeee ! Errr so sorry, you have to bid for your COE in SG eh ? heehee

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya right ! due to the decrease in AUD, my private banker has requested $50K as a FD security for future dealing.. KNN.. $$$ place in their account enjoying only 5.6% but money place in FD here is enjoying 8.1% !@#$%^&

I should have listen to you.. heehee.. crawl back to Sinkie land to work like a slave ? heehee.. IMHO, there is no right or wrong moves, the deciding factor - Growth and Happiness. If you have both in SG, I think ya a winner.. as for my family and me, we can only find happiness here.

Hey the NEW PRIUS shall be out in the market in 1st quarter of 2009.. Yahhooo ! can start dreaming for a NEW car liao ! Yiipppeee ! Errr so sorry, you have to bid for your COE in SG eh ? heehee

Moron! When you owe more money on your property than its worth, it means you will have to pay money to the bank, idiot.

Why the car in australia so expensive? car in canada and US so cheap compare to australia, you moron.

keep posting, make you more stupid every time you open your ITE hawker mouth

hee hee.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moron! When you owe more money on your property than its worth, it means you will have to pay money to the bank, idiot.

Why the car in australia so expensive? car in canada and US so cheap compare to australia, you moron.

hee hee.

You are the stupid idiot around here and you are so stupid to even realize that. Do you think everyone is as stupid as you to believe your bullshits idiot??? You were condeming Oz like crazy from the previous forum.under multiple nicks. That did not deter serious migrants like me, in fact, your bullshits only encouraged me further. Now I'm doing very well in my new country whereas you are still sitting in Sinkeeland dreaming everyday about Canada and US and rotting like the pathetic loser cockroach you are. :oIo:

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal

hee hee.

I notice no one taking this "satanic" seriously. Just ignore this fella and he go away soon.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice no one taking this "satanic" seriously. Just ignore this fella and he go away soon.

Why? You don't have the fucking brains to argue with me so you are posting to yourself to put me down is it? I have screwed your ass till it bled in the previous forum. I don't quite care how others view me but dont worry. I'll not be gone anytime soon because I enjoy fucking the asses of idiots like you. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

hee hee.

Yes! CAR..... IS 250C is coming to Aussieland 2nd half of 2009 ! Having salary sacrificed of $57,000.. i am paying cash under $20k for a brand new LEXUS convertible !!

Our car is indeed expensive :smile: but my govt is paying 42% .. hehee.

Stop being a fool.. only beggar cant get what they want in life and ya one of them :smile:

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes! CAR..... IS 250C is coming to Aussieland 2nd half of 2009 ! Having salary sacrificed of $57,000.. i am paying cash under $20k for a brand new LEXUS convertible !!

Our car is indeed expensive :smile: but my govt is paying 42% .. hehee.

Stop being a fool.. only beggar cant get what they want in life and ya one of them :smile:

better pay bank your losses before boasting about car not even released yet. you not very believable fella, staring at cieling fan six months and now losing money there. all car in US or canada is 50% discount to overpriced australia, idiot - but then you not very smart for going to australia!

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
better pay bank your losses before boasting about car not even released yet. you not very believable fella, staring at cieling fan six months and now losing money there. all car in US or canada is 50% discount to overpriced australia, idiot - but then you not very smart for going to australia!

I am not smart.. in fact, i am lazy.. heehee.. my company is allowing me to pay for personal car @ pre-tax dollar... unlike you... so smart.. paying minimum direct tax but maxi indirect tax ie ERP,COE,Ciggies,Beers.. yes.. you are smart indeed..:smile:

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not smart.. in fact, i am lazy.. heehee.. my company is allowing me to pay for personal car @ pre-tax dollar... unlike you... so smart.. paying minimum direct tax but maxi indirect tax ie ERP,COE,Ciggies,Beers.. yes.. you are smart indeed..:smile:

yes you are lazy and stupid. and loosing big money there now that brisbane property market has crashed. i hope you have a good lawyer when the bank starts to repossess your personal effects.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,24632190-5015825,00.html
Brisbane house prices record biggest September fall

you see, your PAP master LKY was correct. only the smart singaporeans go to the US. the idiots like you go to a loser country with a worthless toilet paper dollar. so sad for us to see poor losers like you.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are very right Axe. This beggar had his Ozzie visa rejected so he is so tulan that he goes on condeming OZ. He can only go on dreaming of going to his dream destinations Canada and US but he's not going to go anywhere but is going to stay and die in Sinkeeland like the pathetic loser cockroach he is. :biggrin:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes you are lazy and stupid. and loosing big money there now that brisbane property market has crashed. i hope you have a good lawyer when the bank starts to repossess your personal effects.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,24632190-5015825,00.html
Brisbane house prices record biggest September fall

you see, your PAP master LKY was correct. only the smart singaporeans go to the US. the idiots like you go to a loser country with a worthless toilet paper dollar. so sad for us to see poor losers like you.

Halo uncle.. my properties are valued by the bank for >AUD 1 mil.. my purchase price is less than 0.5%. Due to currency exchange, I am offering them a security FD and in return they offered me 5.5% interest :smile: It is very chim.. you will never find another chicken seller doing currency exchange for a simple plate of chicken rice.. Only quitter chicken seller can do it..

You are not sound in your economic knowledge.. let alone your financial investment knowledge.. Please learn more from your investment banker and talk to me again :smile: heehee

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halo uncle.. my properties are valued by the bank for >AUD 1 mil.. my purchase price is less than 0.5%. Due to currency exchange, I am offering them a security FD and in return they offered me 5.5% interest :smile: It is very chim.. you will never find another chicken seller doing currency exchange for a simple plate of chicken rice.. Only quitter chicken seller can do it..

You are not sound in your economic knowledge.. let alone your financial investment knowledge.. Please learn more from your investment banker and talk to me again :smile: heehee

that valuation has just fallen. and i caught you once again. you boasted about taking equity already, so now you OWE MORE THAN THE PROPERTY IS WORTH. if i were you, start looking for a good bankruptcy lawyer while you are staring at ceiling fan again for six months while your creditors are banging on your door.

you poor imbecile. too stupid to know how bad your situation is.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Economic knowledge? You are trying to talk to a retarded idiot about economic knowledge? Surely you can do better. :confused: