• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5 Yr old girl dead after Dad punish her.

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sunday August 1, 2010
Heartbroken mother recounts daughter’s final moments
[email protected]

PORT DICKSON: “I begged my daughter not to shut her eyes ... She gave me the longest look and then she stopped breathing.”

Moy Sek Ling, 26, recalled how helpless she was when her five-year-old daughter Long Sok Xian (pic) breathed her last as she was being sent to the Tuanku Ja’afar Hospital in Seremban on Thursday night.

Doctors pronounced the girl dead a short while after she was admitted.

Sok Xian, who was allegedly punished by her 33-year-old father at their home in Bandar Springhill after she defecated in a room, was found writhing in pain by her mum.

“I almost died when I delivered her because there was no one to take me to hospital. I didn’t know that we will be separated so soon,” she said in between sobs when met at the district police station here yesterday.

She had accompanied her husband who decided to turn himself in to assist in police investigations.

The husband had lodged a report an hour after Sok Xian’s death, saying that she died after falling off a metre-high table in her room.

Moy said her husband, a former drug addict now hooked on cheap liquor, would hit Sok Xian as she would always defecate in the house.

She added that her husband could not be located after the incident until Friday night.

Her daughter was cremated at the Sendayan crematorium on Friday afternoon.

Sek Ling said her husband called her on Friday evening to apologise for hitting Sok Xian.

The couple have three other children — Sok Ping, nine, Hing Yap, eight, and Sok Ying, three.

State MCA chairman Datuk Dr Yeow Chai Thiam, who convinced the father to surrender himself, said he first met the couple two years ago.

“They came to me and said that they did not have money to raise the children. I helped raise some funds for the family and got him a decent job where he received a RM2,000 salary,” he said.

OCPD Supt Baljeet Singh said police would obtain an order to remand the suspect today.

He said the case has been classified under Section 31(1)(a) of the Child Act for negligence. Offenders can be jailed up to 10 years, fined not more than RM20,000 or both.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another dumb women. What do you expect when your husband is a useless drug addict turned alcoholic?

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the reason why drug traffickers should not be given any chance. All arrested should be hanged.