• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Primary school maths

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 000 000 chilldren

66% like to eat orange

33% like to eat apple

1% dun know

If 13% of the 33% who like apple convince 2 more friends to eat apple for a change. How many percentage of the children eat orange?:wink:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
3 000 000 chilldren

66% like to eat orange

33% like to eat apple

1% dun know

If 13% of the 33% who like apple convince 2 more friends to eat apple for a change. How many percentage of the children eat orange?:wink:

when the fruit seller bring in no apples and those apple lovers also lan lan... :p

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
by increasing 'tariffs' 4 bringing in apples? ... den, tel u how 2 save money by eating oranges ... :p

bwahaha... not for me, i'll choose cheaper things to eat :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

don't worry, our ancestors were nomadic, and we still carry that gene :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe this is the way to nurture young minds to evolve into the Ho Chins of the future.
The very least on how to calculate the odds when making investment decisions.

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<40% eat oranges>>

So what are we waiting for/ Mentally prepared yourself and convince 2 others under your influerence to vote for opposition for the next coming election.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my child comes to me for an answer to this question for school work. I'll tell her to put in the answer as 66% will always eat papples = 33% will still eat oppranges.

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my child comes to me for an answer to this question for school work. I'll tell her to put in the answer as 66% will always eat papples = 33% will still eat oppranges.

I'll tell my child 66% opt orange is becos MM knowns that an apple a day will keep you away from doctor and our public hospitals will go bankrupt, thus shd opt for orange.

twochan

Alfrescian
Loyal
So...

1,980,000 eats oranges
990,000 eats apples
30,000 don't know (most probably they like bananas)

128,700 apple 'preachers'

257,400 'converts'

of which you could have (at extremes)

all those who were converted ate oranges
257,400 (orange->apple)

AND

all those who don't know converted, as well as the balance of orange eaters.
30,000 (don't know->apple) 227,400 (orange->apple)

so you would end up with anything from
57.42% to 58.42% who still eat oranges

If you want a single answer, I'd say 57.92%

3 000 000 chilldren

66% like to eat orange

33% like to eat apple

1% dun know

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just tell the children an apple a day keep the doctor away
and 100% of them will eat apple.